Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 15. (Read 2494 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I really want to know more about cestate on how real state will be successfull in the line of crypto world. Where we can get more information about cestate.

Me either, I want to know more about this project that's why I'll keep on following their page in social media because most of the time they posted an update and development of C Estates there. I suggest that you will do this too, so that you will learn more about this project.
Activity: 182
I really want to know more about cestate on how real state will be successfull in the line of crypto world. Where we can get more information about cestate.

their white paper is still unfinished , but my way to know more about this project , is trough social media sites , i kept on reading  some articles about this so that i will gathered more information how this project works.
Activity: 182
another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
thanks fpr updating us , hopefully for more good news to be read in this thread cause we all know that this is a good project and a very ineteresting one.
Activity: 210
another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

This project really caught my attention specially their idea real state is being tokenized. Revolutionizing in the field of real state a next jump to success.
yes your right this project is so interesting ,imagine it can bring a huge help in terms of tokenized realstste platform .  They need to workout as soon as possible their site to learn more about this project. I think it is a very promising project.
Activity: 322
Activity: 266

im so much interested with this project , another realstate project that will bring a huge help to those property searcher . But i think their site is not yet fully develop , hope soon it will be fixed so that investors will be more attracted to this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

We had taken down our Whitepaper from any publicly-accessed website as per advise of our legal counsel. Currently, the Whitepaper is only provided to potential strategic partners and investors. Don't worry, we'll publish all materials and information once we receive a go signal from our lawyers.
Since your white paper is not yet available for public, how can we study your project? Where can we get all the information we need to know to fully understand C Estates?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone
Very Exciting Project using NEM Blockchain.. will it be using NEM Catapult?

We are glad that the NEM Catapult has already been released and we look forward to use it. But, as of the moment, we might not be using Catapult for the MainNet until all testings are complete.
copper member
A bit curious, despite the claim of being in industry for 10 years, why does your linkedin posts only spread to two months? The gap is rather significant, is it not?

C Estates is an offshoot startup company of Capitarise Corporation in which we have an extensive 10 years of property consulting and property management. That's why the Linkedin account is pretty new.

Regarding capitarise, is it listed under the brand name of 81properties? And, how possible is it for the main company, be it capitarise corp or 81properties to give an official announcement about their relationship with your project? To prove that you are indeed an offshot of the company? Because on 81properties, I can't find such claim

The Founder and CEO of C Estates is the former Founder, CEO and Chairman of Capitarise Corporation, now re-branded as 81Properties. The people within C Estates are still the same people from Capitarise Corporation leveraging the experience using technology. We still operate the property consulting, management and CondoTel operations in the Philippines.

It might not be seen on the website if you are looking for such claims, but we have papers and documents for your peace of mind.

Just curious, what's the reason behind rebranding? Is it an acquisition?

And yes, please provide the documents and papers stating your relationship with Capitarise/81properties, it will put so many investors mind (not only me) at ease

81Properties is the current name of Capitarise Property Management Inc. which was an affiliate of Capitarise Corporation. The rebranding doesn't have to do with Capitarise Corporation per se. Capitarise Property Management Inc., now 81Properties is now operating as an independent entity.
Activity: 6
Very Exciting Project using NEM Blockchain.. will it be using NEM Catapult?
Activity: 322

This project really caught my attention specially their idea real state is being tokenized. Revolutionizing in the field of real state a next jump to success.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
A bit curious, despite the claim of being in industry for 10 years, why does your linkedin posts only spread to two months? The gap is rather significant, is it not?

C Estates is an offshoot startup company of Capitarise Corporation in which we have an extensive 10 years of property consulting and property management. That's why the Linkedin account is pretty new.

Regarding capitarise, is it listed under the brand name of 81properties? And, how possible is it for the main company, be it capitarise corp or 81properties to give an official announcement about their relationship with your project? To prove that you are indeed an offshot of the company? Because on 81properties, I can't find such claim

The Founder and CEO of C Estates is the former Founder, CEO and Chairman of Capitarise Corporation, now re-branded as 81Properties. The people within C Estates are still the same people from Capitarise Corporation leveraging the experience using technology. We still operate the property consulting, management and CondoTel operations in the Philippines.

It might not be seen on the website if you are looking for such claims, but we have papers and documents for your peace of mind.

Just curious, what's the reason behind rebranding? Is it an acquisition?

And yes, please provide the documents and papers stating your relationship with Capitarise/81properties, it will put so many investors mind (not only me) at ease
copper member

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

copper member

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

copper member

legendary
Wait... What?

copper member

legendary
Wait... What?
Pages:
Jump to: