Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 14. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When do you plan to launch IEO? What will be the price of 1 token in the IEO process? Cool

Tele Coin is launching its IEO on the 31/07/2019 exclusively on Latoken Exchange. The information is on their website.
That is, very soon it will be possible to monitor the growth of the token, i will be ready
But in any case, immediately it makes no sense to sell tokens, you need to wait for their growth in the future
Activity: 224
When do you plan to launch IEO? What will be the price of 1 token in the IEO process? Cool

Tele Coin is launching its IEO on the 31/07/2019 exclusively on Latoken Exchange. The information is on their website.
That is, very soon it will be possible to monitor the growth of the token, i will be ready
Activity: 140

Good afternoon, explain to me how many tokens I can buy at least?

Is there no indication in white paper of a minimum investment in a project?
I have not found information about this, which suggests that there is no minimum investment, the entrance is open even for small investors.
If there is an entrance for small investors, then this is the right decision, there are many more of them on the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Activity: 62

I have not found information about this, which suggests that there is no minimum investment, the entrance is open even for small investors.
Activity: 76

Of course, it is necessary, every project should have a purse, because this is how trust appears most of all, although this is a loose concept.
ERC 20 tokens are supported by almost all exchanges, thus making personal wallets useless.

I can go on to sell this token on any exchange without any problems, this is good Smiley
Activity: 100
Of course, it is necessary, every project should have a purse, because this is how trust appears most of all, although this is a loose concept.
ERC 20 tokens are supported by almost all exchanges, thus making personal wallets useless.
When do you plan to launch your web wallets? I look at all platforms fit
Own wallet is necessary, I think that the project management understands this.

Activity: 98
Own wallet is necessary, I think that the project management understands this.
Got on this project through rumors on the market, the fact that the TV coke is a good project. There is a team photo, it is commendable, I liked the fact that the guys even run their instagram, the more social networks, the faster people will learn about the project
In the current situation, you need to use any means to attract users to the project, social networks are a good tool.
The best option is to hold real conferences for their future investors, people love live communication.
Activity: 76
Got on this project through rumors on the market, the fact that the TV coke is a good project. There is a team photo, it is commendable, I liked the fact that the guys even run their instagram, the more social networks, the faster people will learn about the project
In the current situation, you need to use any means to attract users to the project, social networks are a good tool.
You can also use good advertising on Facebook, for example, you can attract target investors to the project, the main thing is to set everything up correctly
Activity: 112
On a stock exchange will be launched IEO? Is this a well-known crypto exchange?

exclusively on Latoken Exchange! Undecided
I first heard about this exchange, tell me, it has some features?
Activity: 84

exclusively on Latoken Exchange! Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: