Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 9. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
What exchanges are TeleCoin listed on right now? Seems promising and I would like to check it out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

I hope they made the right choice, a lot depends on it.

The first time I hear about the stock exchange LATOKEN, is she good? What are the daily trading volumes?
Activity: 84
why, for conducting the process of IEO, chose exchange LATOKEN?

Each exchange has own requirements, terms LATOKEN apparently satisfied with the leadership of the project.

I hope they made the right choice, a lot depends on it.
Activity: 112

Each exchange has own requirements, terms LATOKEN apparently satisfied with the leadership of the project.
Activity: 62
Activity: 76

I think that TeleCoin Is a great option to consider, the idea is fresh.

The project has a very interesting idea, and most importantly, it will be in demand among society. It is only necessary to be able to implement all this correctly.

The team is on the right track, the main thing is to bring your project to the very end so that people use the finished product

The project has a very interesting idea, and most importantly, it will be in demand among society. It is only necessary to be able to implement all this correctly.
Everything is changing dramatically, now is another time and the market behaves differently, but projects come up with various actions and benefits for investors
Does it make sense to invest in IEO today?

This question is individual, of course, there are those projects in which you can invest at any time.

Activity: 98
Everything is changing dramatically, now is another time and the market behaves differently, but projects come up with various actions and benefits for investors

This question is individual, of course, there are those projects in which you can invest at any time.
Activity: 154

There is a sense in this, since usually only those projects that have a finished product run, so you need to choose correctly
Activity: 84
Activity: 224
The market is stable now, this is positive, but it is difficult to say what will happen in 8 days. Angry

It happens that even tomorrow the market will have a different pricing policy, everything is very unpredictable.
Previously, it was possible to understand the market by the news background, but today it does not work.

Activity: 154

Previously, it was possible to understand the market by the news background, but today it does not work.

Now it also works, but sometimes there is not enough support from investors.

Well, now the market is a different state, it is difficult to earn something and find sensible investors.

Now it also works, but sometimes there is not enough support from investors.
The market is stable now, this is positive, but it is difficult to say what will happen in 8 days. Angry

It happens that even tomorrow the market will have a different pricing policy, everything is very unpredictable.
Activity: 224

Activity: 98
What is blockchain used for? Does this project need blockchain at all?
How many days are left before the launch of IEO? how much money do you want to raise?

After 8 days, I think that it is already possible to prepare for trading.

It seems to me that sales are launched on time, the overall situation in the crypto-currency market is quite good.

How many days are left before the launch of IEO? how much money do you want to raise?

It seems to me that sales are launched on time, the overall situation in the crypto-currency market is quite good.

Pages:
Jump to: