Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 11. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I studied the project a little, but I don't understand why it was created. who needs it?

The goal is to build a network based on fair and trusting interaction, rewarding those who help maintain, grow and contribute to future infrastructure development and growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I studied the project a little, but I don't understand why it was created. who needs it?

I am sure that the platform was created for ordinary users.
Activity: 112

Telecoin was created to provide users with freedom and fair management by providing a secure and private transaction environment. This is the main goal of the project.
Activity: 62
What is Swift? What are its advantages?

Instant transactions: SwiftX transactions are confirmed and consumed within seconds Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 84
What is Swift? What are its advantages?
That's a really great idea, putting ads on all social networks is the main key to attract the attention of the entire community, they must be willing to install on a large platform platform such as Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to reach that target.

Social networks always give an increase in new users, the main thing is that advertising works correctly.
Social networks are simply striking in their effectiveness
 Cry
Activity: 154
That's a really great idea, putting ads on all social networks is the main key to attract the attention of the entire community, they must be willing to install on a large platform platform such as Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to reach that target.

Social networks always give an increase in new users, the main thing is that advertising works correctly.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
And so many people are interested in this project, but no one knows how it will feel in the future.
If you manage to attract investment, it will feel great.

To attract investment, you need to give maximum advertising in all social networks.

And so many people are interested in this project, but no one knows how it will feel in the future.

To attract investment, you need to give maximum advertising in all social networks.
Share information for all of you that telecoin will immediately implement the IEO. We hope you are ready to participate in our IEO on the July 31 LAToken exchange that is getting closer
https://latoken.com this is an opportunity for you not to miss
Is the Latoken exchange the best option for this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Share information for all of you that telecoin will immediately implement the IEO. We hope you are ready to participate in our IEO on the July 31 LAToken exchange that is getting closer
https://latoken.com this is an opportunity for you not to miss
Activity: 62
Activity: 112
What is the role of the voting System in the project Huh

it plays a vital role in bringing about change and improvement on the part of the community through direct participation.

Clearly, this is a good idea, it is important to implement it correctly.
Activity: 84

it plays a vital role in bringing about change and improvement on the part of the community through direct participation.
If you run a Facebook ad, the result will be even better, that is, attracting new investors through social networks
I agree with you, social networks are a powerful tool in the hands of a marketer.
Activity: 224
Give more information about the product Trend-Setter, what is it?

It is a decentralized system that rewards users and customers for promoting, sharing and downloading content. I think many people will be interested.

If you run a Facebook ad, the result will be even better, that is, attracting new investors through social networks
Give more information about the product Trend-Setter, what is it?

It is a decentralized system that rewards users and customers for promoting, sharing and downloading content. I think many people will be interested.

It is necessary to make such a wallet so that others could not withdraw other people's finances, because there are so many bugs that can be allowed
I do not want to get ahead of myself and demand something supernatural, but I would like to see a quality product.

I would like to see in the future an already finished product that people will be happy with, but the conclusions are not yet what to do.
Pages:
Jump to: