Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】IHT Real Estate ProtocolGlobal Real Estate Blockchain Cloud Platform - page 2. (Read 20789 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
i-House.com  was featured as one of the "Top 50 Most Trustworthy Companies of 2018" by @Dsiliconreview.  Read the article below and hear what our chairman and founder @rickyng_work247's vision is for the future. $iht #iHouseATO
Read more here↪️
copper member
i-House.com  brings the STO concept to South Korea. $IHT #iHouseATO #blockchain #cryptocurrency #SouthKorea
Read our Medium Blog to learn more here!↪️
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
IHT gets listed on the number three crypto exchange in South Korea, @Cashierest! $IHT #cryptoexchange #SOUTHKOREA #cryptocurrencies
Read our Medium Blog article to learn more!
there is a big name on their site !, Yahoo and Microsoft, did they join the I-House? I see IHT has entered the top exchanger except Binance, if IHT enters Binance, I am sure that prices will skyrocket
copper member
i-House.com  attends the first-ever "Blockchain Application Conference" in Hangzhou, China. $IHT #iHouseATO #cryptocurrency #blockchain #Hangzhou
copper member
i-House.com  attended @NYCRETechWeek and took part in a pitch talk during the @MIPIMPropTech event. $IHT #iHouseATO #blockchain #cryptocurrency #newyorkcity #PropTech #NYCRETechWeek
copper member
It was a super packed day at our booth during @MIPIMPropTech! Thank you for putting together such a great and insightful event. Stay tuned for our blog recap #blockchain #realestate #iHouseATO #cryptocurrency #NYCRETechweek #MetaPropNYC #NYC
copper member
Tony Xiang US General Manager of  @ihtcoin a new blockchain platform for global real estate pitching now. @NYCRETechWeek @MetaPropNYC #MIPIMPropTechNYC
copper member
The team at i-House.com is glad to start off the week at #NYCCRETECHWEEK! We'll be at @MIPIMPropTech, stop by our booth #B3 and ask us about ATO2.0 #blockchain #realestate #iHouseATO
Read more here↪️
copper member
Check out the i-House.com's October 2018 Newsletter. Some of the highlights included IHT getting listed on three top exchanges and our CTO was interviewed by Crypto News TV. $IHT #iHouseATO #TokenizeTheWorld #blockchain #cryptocurrency
copper member
i-House.com CTO Eric Dao was recently interviewed by @cryptonewstv_ and talked about IHT and the i-House ATO platform. $IHT #iHouseATO #cryptocurrency #blockchain #RealEstate
Read our Medium Blog to learn more Here!↪️
copper member
We look forward to participating Hong Kong Blockchain Summit 2018 on December 12th! STO leaders to talk about the emerging investment options and its benefits #HKBCS2018 #Blockchain #STO #SecurityToken #Finance #HongKong #BlockchainEvent #GrandHyatt
Read more here↪️
copper member
i-House.com to launch an "STO Lab" with STONetwork and Liquefy. Security token offerings could release the value of illiquid assets. @CoinsNetworkUS $IHT #blockchain #STO #investing #Liquefy
Read our Medium Blog to learn more Here!↪️
copper member
i-House.com is now on @instagram! Follow us: ihouseato_iht. $IHT #ihouseato #blockchain

copper member
i-House ATO 2.0 set to disrupt the global real estate industry. $IHT #ihouseato #blockchain #cryptocurrency #RealEstate #investing
Read our Medium Blog article to learn more Here!↪️
copper member
Check out the latest video in our ongoing series "Tyler Talks" on @YouTube.i-House.com 's Tyler Ostern talks about the i-House Contributor program. $IHT #ihousecontributor #tylertalks #Blockchain #Crypto
Watch it Here!↪️
copper member
IHT gets listed on the number three crypto exchange in South Korea, @Cashierest! $IHT #cryptoexchange #SOUTHKOREA #cryptocurrencies
Read our Medium Blog article to learn more!
copper member
ICYMI: i-House.com   was recently featured in a @Forbes article. #blockchain #RealEstate #investing $IHT #Forbes
To read the article click here↪️
copper member
ICYMI: i-House.com  was recently featured in an @MSNBC article. #blockchain #RealEstate #investing $IHT #msnbc
Click on the following link to read the article↪️
copper member
i-House.com  team gets a glimpse into the future of commercial real estate at the CRE.Converge conference put on by the @NAIOP. #RealEstate #blockchain #WashingtonDC
Read our Medium blog to learn more Here!↪️

copper member
i-House.com team visits London and pushes for the tokenization of Europe’s real estate market. $IHT #ihouseato #London #blockchain #tokenize
Read our Medium blog to learn more Here!↪️
Pages:
Jump to: