Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】IHT Real Estate ProtocolGlobal Real Estate Blockchain Cloud Platform - page 4. (Read 20789 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
i-House was featured in at Forbes article that talks about blockchain technology not being a threat, but an opportunity. @ihtcoin #Blockchain
Learn More Here!↪️
copper member
Day 2 at the 21st Annual Western States CREF Conference. We look forward to having an awesome day and learning more about the Real Estate market during our time in LasVegas🇺🇸
Activity: 214
Projects that are quite interesting and have a good future, oil projects with the blockchain platform are able to provide a good solution to the idea. IHT is able to attract many investors well and surely succeed.
copper member
We’re kicking off the month at the 21st Annual Western States CREF Conference in
LasVegas🇺🇸 #realestate
copper member
Create sticker packs and GIFs with IHT as the main topic to win fantastic prizes!

Prizes:
1st = 3000 IHT
2nd = 1250 IHT
3rd = 750 IHT

Criteria:
-Submit your stickers to the IHT public telegram group hashtag #IHTgifstickerfun
-Competition runs from Sept 1st 2018 - Sept 15th 2018
-Community Voting runs from Sept 15th 2018 - Sept 21st 2018
-IHT logo needs to appear in the stickers in either logo and / or text format
-Selected entries will be voted on by the community
-Only entries submitted during event period will be eligible
-No obscene / illegal content please!

Join our Telegram Group Here!

copper member
i-House.com enters BITWORK to open first ATO sales center in Hong Kong🇭🇰. $IHT #blockchain #RealEstate #cryptocurrency #HongKong
Read more here!↪️
copper member
i-House.com announces joint venture with Ideanomics (Seven Stars Cloud). $IHT #blockchain #Crypto #RealEstate #AI
Learn more here!↪️
Activity: 154
A very interesting project. Its moderators are very active. Hopefully together with the community it will be a total success
copper member
Here's a recap of our time in Las Vegas!🇺🇸 Thank you BlockShowcom for providing us the opportunity to attend and meet new friends and potential partners!#blockchain #cryptocurrency #realestate $IHT

For more information, logon to our blog here! ↪️  
copper member
Our Chairman & Founder Ricky Ng joins Blockchain and Real Estate panel at @BlockShowcom #blockshowamericas #cryptocurrency $IHT
copper member
Come chat with us at our booth (G2) during @BlockShowcom! Our team is here to answer any questions you have about #blockchain & #realestate
copper member

Our team is headed to #LasVegas for #BlockshowAmericas! Stay tuned Monday for Ricky Ng’s panel on The Future of Real Estate #blockchain #cryptocurrency #realestate $IHT

copper member
Let’s see the increasing numbers of IHT in both i-HODL V2 program & i-Wallet #Airdrop. Feel free to follow simple steps to get your FREE $IHT now:
https://ltincentive.ihtcoin.com…..

#realestate #blockchain #cryptocurrency
copper member
We attended @Forbes Innovation Summit yesterday. Our CTO, Eric Yao gave a detailed presentation on our platform and services. #realestate @cryptocurrency #forbes #blockchain $IHT
Watch here!▶️

copper member
Fancy winning a free ticket to attend @BlockShowcom? Simply Follow, RT & Tag 3 friends for a chance to join us in #LasVegas! Use #TakeMeToBlockshow starting tomorrow at 9am PST! 1 Winner will be announced on Aug16th at 10am PST! *Airfare/Lodging not included* $IHT #Contest
copper member

#MondayMotivation We're one week away from @Cointelegraph's @BlockShowcom #Americas! Participate in our Weekly Trivia for a chance to win $IHT on our @telegram channel
t.me/IHTcoin #Blockchain #cryptocurrency #realestate

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I believe many investors will like joining this project.
A property project will keep on increasing day by day, since the need of property will keep on increase everytime.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is one of many giant business that mostly giving a lot more profit than any other business.
Now combined with Blockchain technology, this way should be able to generate more profit for the investors.

That's right, a business that is extraordinary and has good prospects for the future, many interested in every event and certainly a good start to attract many investors.

that's what every investor is wishing for on every project that he invested with. but in reality, you always need to be vigilant as you will lose your money fast. there's really no assurance at all that this kind of positive thing will always happen to your investments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is one of many giant business that mostly giving a lot more profit than any other business.
Now combined with Blockchain technology, this way should be able to generate more profit for the investors.

That's right, a business that is extraordinary and has good prospects for the future, many interested in every event and certainly a good start to attract many investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: