Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】IHT Real Estate ProtocolGlobal Real Estate Blockchain Cloud Platform - page 9. (Read 20789 times)

copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I think that after implementing this project, the Neo course should finally turn around and begin to grow rapidly. And then he is too much attached to bitcoin.
copper member
copper member
http://i-House.com 's Tony Xiang attended the California Real Estate Investment Development event in Newport City today and presented the use and benefits of our global real estate blockchain cloud platform to over 100 attendees.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
this topic is very quiet but unexpectedly IHT project success even if not reach hard hard, maybe no one think if IHT will succeed in token sale
copper member
i-House.com Launches Company's 2nd i-House ATO Project in the Philippines
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3790964#ixzz5GjhyKOMX
copper member
i-House.com: CTO Speaks at Finwise Summit in Tokyo
i-House.com's Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Eric Yao explains the process of investing in i-House ATO projects at the Finwise Summit in Tokyo and how i-House.com aims to change the real estate industry by providing transparency, security and accessibility to the developers and investors.
Activity: 23
thank you winter for provide the full information
Activity: 2
Thank you, for the detailed information
NICE PROJECT!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I see everything is perfect: Professional and experienced team from big companies like Yahoo, Microsoft, Baidu; Advisory Board from IBM, Opporty, Morgan Stanley; And big investors; Also, I saw a great community of over 11,000 members. All the reasons for the success of this project
Activity: 70
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
Activity: 46
There seem to be a lot of Real Estate blockchains right now. Would be interesting to see a comparison chart & see where the different projects actually differ
Activity: 1
WOW this is going to be huge! Implant traditional real estates market onto BlockChain!
copper member
copper member

⭐️Learn IHT in 10 Mins⭐️

IHT | Digitizing Real Estate | NEO Invested!! | 10x potential | NEO News

⭐️Latest Update⭐️

IHT Gets Listed on the UPbit and Bittrex Exchange!

Read our Medium blog article to learn morehere!↪️

⭐️Welcome to Contact us⭐️

Pages:
Jump to: