Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILM] ILLUMINATI 2.0 ██████ ☦ NEW PROJECT ☦ ███████ [X11] - page 17. (Read 59155 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hail servants, sorry for my absence but I was working to finish the wallet in time. It's ready for the launch now. The launch will be smooth.
After it I'll start to go ahead with the planned roadmap.
See you in few hours.

Great, i'm impatiently waiting for the launch, i think that yobit will add us as soon as the wallet is released, be prepared for an initial little pump

I invested lot of mine btcs and efforts in this coin, please dev keep going the good work

MEMBER PLEDGES is running good and well over dev team expectations, we're planning to add some nice features as a plus for the coin and also as a thanksgiving for the early investors.

Exchanges has been also contacted and we expect a feedback very soon from yobit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Hail servants, sorry for my absence but I was working to finish the wallet in time. It's ready for the launch now. The launch will be smooth.
See you in few hours.

Great, i'm impatiently waiting for the launch, i think that yobit will add us as soon as the wallet is released, be prepared for an initial little pump

I invested lot of mine btcs and efforts in this coin, please dev keep going the good work
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
See you in few hours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Great video!!

Miner is ready for launch
It's too early to talk, we're still in the ico phase, dev need time to make projects

Early to talk about what?
Give us your money and than we will talk?
If need to make projects for what is ICO?
This makes no sense, why should anyone invest in promises without exact road map with some kind of innovation?
Pyramid? Nothing new...
All this is meant just to take money from fools nothing more.

Nope, a roadmap was already posted days ago, now we're just waiting for some hot news that are gonna to raise the interest around this coin. It's just a wait game, weak hands are always out.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
It's too early to talk, we're still in the ico phase, dev need time to make projects

Early to talk about what?
Give us your money and than we will talk?
If need to make projects for what is ICO?
This makes no sense, why should anyone invest in promises without exact road map with some kind of innovation?
Pyramid? Nothing new...
All this is meant just to take money from fools nothing more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How community could invest in a coin where the main head(dev) is the first who is not present?

I hope that he's just developing well illuminati and he will post when all is perfect. That's my hope.

We will see right after launch if dev is going to support this coin or not post anymore like many other shittie coins nowadays.

Making a coin is like a work.
Dev need to be present,with frequent update,talking with community etc etc.
Gold time where people buy everything are over.

Now investors need to know what they are buyng and why.
All those stuff are missing here.

Already dead before launch.
10 satoshi soon.

How community could invest in a coin where the main head(dev) is the first who is not present?

I hope that he's just developing well illuminati and he will post when all is perfect. That's my hope.
Always same shit.
Dev last post was 4 days ago.

He have no time to post twice a day,talking about roadmap,info etc etc?
It's so hard to do this?

I hope the dev will post soon with positive updates for us, ico is raising a good sum to supporting development of this coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
16  more hours to go, looking forward to it
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IDK looks like another shit coin if ya ask me  Shocked But I may mine it because I can and Suprnova has a pool ready (as always) lol I'm getting really bored lately with alts and all the same old bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Someone have faith in this escrow and get a lot of coins  Roll Eyes
SPREADSHEET UPDATED

TOTAL SHARES SOLD 06
BTC VALUE 3
DAY LEFT 01

Thanks for the update, keep going the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Also yobit started to accept ico coins.
This means that ico is a new trend since exchange allow ico coins.

The first exchange to accept and made ico was bittrex last year.
Bittrex....

Yobit is really improving its quality, never had an issues apart a late withdrawal that was completed in a few hours
Also yobit started to accept ico coins.
This means that ico is a new trend since exchange allow ico coins.

The first exchange to accept and made ico was bittrex last year.
Bittrex....
Bought another share, like a boss

Nobody is buying it because it is a shit ico coin. GL with your worthless coins. Have you seen the last 100 ICO coins?

Jealousy is a bitch my friend, i've made nice profit with arbit and i'm happy with my coins. I personally do not like when the dev put like 90% of the coins in ICO, but when the ICO is in a decent percentage for ppl like me that cannot mine the coin, then i'm in.
Pages:
Jump to: