Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILM] ILLUMINATI 2.0 ██████ ☦ NEW PROJECT ☦ ███████ [X11] - page 19. (Read 59155 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Okay looks like I'm in for World Domination:

https://ilm.suprnova.cc

lets see how this goes Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
50mi, ICO Huh  5 satoshi coin ahahaha! DogeIlluminati coin lol

dev can burn 50% coin without ico founds  Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
50mi, ICO Huh  5 satoshi coin ahahaha! DogeIlluminati coin lol
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

Can't wait to mine and join the illuminati elite club!
Probably I will by some coin in the last day of ico.

There are giveaway in the air?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Things seem like aren't going very good here. Hope to see some movement. Why do you have only one pool?

I was wondering the same.
Missing some pools here.

How do pools choose coins? By name,roadmap or what else?
Yesterday 4 pools added a scam ninja coin called DRACULA lolololol.
But this coin got no pools.

Seems many pools operators like scam ninja,cause they can mine by themself at launch before any other.

IMHO.

How can a ninja coin be a scam if there are no funds paid upfront like in every ICO?

What have you been scammed? Time? Love? Wink

So World Domination is a legit goal for an ICO coin. I see Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Things seem like aren't going very good here. Hope to see some movement. Why do you have only one pool?

I was wondering the same.
Missing some pools here.

How do pools choose coins? By name,roadmap or what else?
Yesterday 4 pools added a scam ninja coin called DRACULA lolololol.
But this coin got no pools.

Seems many pools operators like scam ninja,cause they can mine by themself at launch before any other.

IMHO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Bow down servants, in the sight of the Illuminati! Since the eighteenth century our elite, which brings together the most influential personalities of the planet, handles the power and the destiny of the world through great works, providing luck and misery to the masses worldwide. Our Covenant of Perfectibility requires the best minds of the planet, to continue our mission for becoming centuries. Raising again the mass from the darkness of blind ignorance, restoring each individual to his freedom, allowing them to recognize themselves as architects of their own destiny, as demiurge and Daimon, Illuminati gives to the chosen ones the opportunity to break free from the contingency of the phenomenon, in order to reach the intimacy with the truth. A hand can be stretched from above to ward off and get rid of the undeserving, but also to pull up the worthy. Thus Illuminati affects the global financial markets, to allow the few and the best to hover without bonds on the people and move toward the fate of the chosen ones. Illuminati aims to become free from bonds, to achieve the supremacy of the pyramid in order to take forward the ideas of the finest, to manage the fate of the entire World. Just a few will be chosen to bear the costs and the honor of meeting the future plans for the World Domination, many will attempt to access that knowledge. Our task is also to keep away the impure and coarse.

Your destiny is yet to be written: be enlightened, or grope for eternity in the darkness of ignorance - unaware of the Master Plan.

Lol, this made my day. Cheesy

Illuminati coin shows no investors yet..

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 350
Yep but no investors, this is good because it's like a coin with no ico until now Smiley and will be interesting to mine Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
dev hope you ll put countdown before june 4 to catch this launch

Why people don't read the posts?  Roll Eyes countdown is posted, launch is June 4th at 21 gmt  Cool
why ppl dont understand purpose of countdown...... we are here from diff timezones. and countfown make it muuch easier to convert GMT to EST or UCT or whatever the f it is.
Activity: 714

Why people don't read the posts?  Roll Eyes countdown is posted, launch is June 4th at 21 gmt  Cool

Yeah 

Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer

Why people don't read the posts?  Roll Eyes countdown is posted, launch is June 4th at 21 gmt  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Btw the video is almost hidden, you should make it more visible.
But it was nice, hope you succeed in the world domination. JK you will fail!
Pages:
Jump to: