Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ILM] ILLUMINATI 2.0 ██████ ☦ NEW PROJECT ☦ ███████ [X11] - page 20. (Read 59155 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
wooow the video is fantastic, i'll buy some shares in the next days
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Are x11 asics out? Any suggestions?

btw Rihanna approves this coin!

Activity: 40
at which time is launch ?

I've put the countdown in the OP, the launch is June 4th @21:00 UTC

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 350
What is this? Old-fashioned X11? Dev, use a better algo please Smiley

It's up to you to choose to be ILLUMINATI or not.

You convinced me Cheesy my rigs will be ready.

Bow down servants, in the sight of the Illuminati! Since the eighteenth century our elite, which brings together the most influential personalities of the planet, handles the power and the destiny of the world through great works, providing luck and misery to the masses worldwide. Our Covenant of Perfectibility requires the best minds of the planet, to continue our mission for becoming centuries. Raising again the mass from the darkness of blind ignorance, restoring each individual to his freedom, allowing them to recognize themselves as architects of their own destiny, as demiurge and Daimon, Illuminati gives to the chosen ones the opportunity to break free from the contingency of the phenomenon, in order to reach the intimacy with the truth. A hand can be stretched from above to ward off and get rid of the undeserving, but also to pull up the worthy. Thus Illuminati affects the global financial markets, to allow the few and the best to hover without bonds on the people and move toward the fate of the chosen ones. Illuminati aims to become free from bonds, to achieve the supremacy of the pyramid in order to take forward the ideas of the finest, to manage the fate of the entire World. Just a few will be chosen to bear the costs and the honor of meeting the future plans for the World Domination, many will attempt to access that knowledge. Our task is also to keep away the impure and coarse.

Your destiny is yet to be written: be enlightened, or grope for eternity in the darkness of ignorance - unaware of the Master Plan.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Illuminati coin? I'm in ! 7'000 views in only 3 days, this coin will be pumped!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
So, sorry for the delay but I was busy and only now I've done the spreadsheet for the coin, you can find it here.

ICO ILM SPREADSHEET

Because it's my first time as escrow I've took inspiration from the docs made by alexrossi to do this one.
Hope him is ok.

Please DEV add it in OP.

Thanks

ICO address contains 0 BTC  Roll Eyes

Grin I really like the thread and the graphic but maybe the dev should choose another trusted escrow.
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
So, sorry for the delay but I was busy and only now I've done the spreadsheet for the coin, you can find it here.

ICO ILM SPREADSHEET

Because it's my first time as escrow I've took inspiration from the docs made by alexrossi to do this one.
Hope him is ok.

Please DEV add it in OP.

Thanks

ICO address contains 0 BTC  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

ICO ILM SPREADSHEET

Hope him is ok.

Please DEV add it in OP.

Thanks
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
x11 and ICO, fantastic! I will buy 1-2 shares Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Not sure to buy shares, but algo is good for renting and i will surely follow you at launch.
A short introducing video about ILLUMINATI will be posted soon.

Be ILLUMINATI.

https://twitter.com/Illuminati_coin
Activity: 924
Well, the dev contacted me about my proposal to do the escrow for this coin. I'm Ok doing this.

Here are the ICO rules:
Those are our rules:

ICO share cost: 0.5 BTC (Only members and above could apply)
ICO supply: 25000000
ICO user quantity: 25000000 * ( SATOSHI SENT / TOTAL SATOSHI INVESTED )

Funds release after a maximum of 48h of hold after the launch, with those conditions:
Release of the source code
stability of the blockchain

ICO ends at launch(June 4 at 21.00 GMT)

Here is the ICO address
36xvFKeb3anBfR4Rh5QTgWcbmbMZSQrWt2

My rules:
- PM me with your TXID, nickname won't be showed in the gdoc spreadsheet.
 - After the wallet release (June 4 2015 @ 21.00 GMT), PM me with your ILM address
 - Wait 24 hours for coins release

Stop trying to scam people you fucking wanker.

Does seem suspicious that they choose an ICO escrow service that has never been escrow when there are plenty of trustworthy escrows available just by checking the services section.

What is stopping this guy above dropping his 0.3- 0.4btc value account once the escrow address reaches anything significant? That is right nothing does lol Good luck all involved in the world domination  Angry
Activity: 868
FIRST!

Anyway,your signature code on twitter is wrong.
This is working.
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072381][color=black][size=10pt]ILLUMINATI[/url]

ILLUMINATI twitter giveaway!

Follow the instructions on how to claim you free ILLUMINATI share:
https://twitter.com/Illuminati_coin
Activity: 20
Well, the dev contacted me about my proposal to do the escrow for this coin. I'm Ok doing this.

Here are the ICO rules:
Those are our rules:

ICO share cost: 0.5 BTC (Only members and above could apply)
ICO supply: 25000000
ICO user quantity: 25000000 * ( SATOSHI SENT / TOTAL SATOSHI INVESTED )

Funds release after a maximum of 48h of hold after the launch, with those conditions:
Release of the source code
stability of the blockchain

ICO ends at launch(June 4 at 21.00 GMT)

Here is the ICO address
36xvFKeb3anBfR4Rh5QTgWcbmbMZSQrWt2

My rules:
- PM me with your TXID, nickname won't be showed in the gdoc spreadsheet.
 - After the wallet release (June 4 2015 @ 21.00 GMT), PM me with your ILM address
 - Wait 24 hours for coins release

Stop trying to scam people you fucking wanker.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: