Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][IMC] PoW | PoS | Masternode - Intermodal Coin - page 2. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Intermodal Coin is now officially tradable on www.bitexbay.com

Happy trading!

but at this time www.bitexbay.com under contruction so when it can be traded when eager to try to trade there. hopefully soon
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Intermodal Coin is now officially tradable on www.bitexbay.com

Happy trading!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
The high CPU usage of the IMC wallet belongs to the past; Fix is uploaded on github: https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/download/1.0.7/IMC-WIN-TEMPFIX-CPU.zip

it always uses 25-30% of my cores, the only changement it's virustotal who detect only 1 thing instead 3 in previous version
well i close again and i will wait your next version  Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
The high CPU usage of the IMC wallet belongs to the past; Fix is uploaded on github: https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/download/1.0.7/IMC-WIN-TEMPFIX-CPU.zip

And a new exchange as well this week for IMC : BitexBay
Bitexbay is a newly founded exchange which is adding new coins on daily basis and is expanding their services rapidly. They will also start their promotion in the upcoming weeks to get more known and attract other projects.

IMC will be added within the upcoming week, once we are listed trading IMC will be possible on BitexBay!

https://www.bitexbay.com/ 
Activity: 19
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these together which shows the team commitment.  Thank you.
copper member
Update week 23

The IntermodalCoin team has recently started working on the development of the renewal of the intermodalcoin.online website. Our first progress is starting to show and the first designs have been made and currently we are in deliberation about graphics, features and content. Besides the new website we are working on new graphics for the IMC timeline. The design of the new timeline will show the progress of the project with very attractive graphical features. The platform development is also taking its course, most of the backend functions have been rewritten for a smooth flow of the system and responsiveness. Review functions have been written and expanded for a clear overview for each user after collaboration. Our developers are also looking into a chat functionality for the platform as where users can have direct contact and file uploading between parties as well. In collaboration with community team members future plans are being worked out for decentralized database using IPFS and use case for IMC within the platform.

We have great news on the wallet part of IMC, we have uploaded new wallets for Linux & Mac and a new bootstrap in order to sync the wallet faster on our official Github page.
Our development for the IMC wallet made progress as well, the bug causing the high CPU usage is being tackled and will be solved with the new wallet update.

Official download page: https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases

We have been expanding our network and get more exposure for IntermodalCoin. We have started new collaboration with different parties and made several listings possible. Intermodal Coin has been listed on Mintnodes.com Mintnodes offers their users a service so you can track your own masternodes using their advanced masternode tools available and get accurately detailed statistics using their masternode investment comparison tool.

Besides Mintodes IMC was also listed on Intermodal Coin has been listed on AltcoinAnn.com , a website promoting new alt cryptocurrency.
The platform shares technical information about the cryptocurrencies listed such as algorithm, reward structure and pool info but also social media information can be found on AltCoinAnn.com.

IMC is now also listed on LiveCoinWatch'The world first real-time crypto price index with graphs & historical data for 1500+ coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Intermodal Coin & other altcoins from major cryptocurrency exchanges.
It shows all latest stats for IMC and also has the implemented feature to see all Twitter feeds and Github uploads.
The @LiveCoinWatchBot was also added in the IMC Telegram group which allows community members to check Intermodal’s data straight from Telegram.

The second IMC bounty program has come to an end. We've had a succesfull campaign and want to thank all participants for their efforts in promoting intermodal coin.
We've been able to raise the overall interest in IMC. This is backed by the fact that we've had an increase of volume on the exchange accompanied by a small but steady price increase.

The IMC has FIFA 18 Worldcup bracket challenge has moved on to the knockout phase and we are heading to the final!  
Winner & runner-up will be rewarded with IMC prizes!!

Activity: 168
Activity: 66
Got Q3 bounty!! Thank you, still hodl in long term Smiley Waiting for project become real use.
copper member
Hi, can someone list some mining pools. Thanks

The pools are listed in the original announcement @ 'Usefull links' . Though PoW phase has ended since a few days now so there won't be any pools left for mining IMC.
Activity: 3
Hi, can someone list some mining pools. Thanks
copper member
Bounty?

Hello David, our bounty program has been going on for several weeks but has come to an end now.

All participants can expect to be paid out upcoming week!

We want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have made effort in spreading the word of IMC.. Thanks to you we were able to run a succesfull bounty campaign.
Activity: 18
Activity: 7
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys.
Activity: 25
Congrats on ending the POW phase and making a smooth POS transition! I hope the partnerships with the industry are advancing to make the use-case a reality.
Activity: 70
Great response from the team, can't wait for the platform to be released!
Thanks for all the hard work! Finally a project with good potential!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
the only mistake was waiting so long to be listed on exchange otherwise it would have been never dumped
but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon
Activity: 5
Hello Intermodalcoin team!

Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and did not see all the updates..

I looked at the project every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
A new website for IMC would be cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then before.

My compliments for the IMC project, HOP ON PEOPLE WHILE YOU STILL CAN Smiley

copper member
Update week 22

The last week we've made progress on several aspects, below are the latest updates and progression on IMC. Beside the continued work on the platform and wallet updates we will start with the exploration of setting up a renewal of the intermodalcoin.online website.
The new website will have a different design/feel and currently we are looking at the general layout design of the website. As we are in a very early stage for the redesign we're always open for suggestions and ideas!

To speed up the proces of the platform development we've strengthened our team we a very well experienced developer to work on the more complicated backend functions.
The basic functionalities are in an advanced stage just as the design of the platform there are some parts left that need attention such as profile page, job detail page a.o. for refining.

Whitepaper Ranking

OmniAnalytics has analysed IntermodalCoins whitepaper amongst lots of other published whitepapers. OmniAnalytics is an incorporated group of technologists who help in analyzing and create data driven innovations.
OmniAnalytics are using Flesch Kincaid grade level and unique word set within a document, among other stats, to automatically assess the quality of a #masternodes publication.
According to OmniAnalytics there is a strong correlation between our score and MCAP. The Intermodal Coin whitepaper ended up in the top 20 which is something to be proud of!

IMC Wallet

Our development team is working on a new wallet update in which we want to tackle old and new bugs that have been found.
Besides the new 1.08 wallet update there's great news for Linux and Mac users, until now an IMC Linux- & Mac wallet were lacking but with great committance and help of @Trebor the new wallets will be tested and uploaded to the official IMC Github very soon.

Shardax

Intermodal Coin is participating in a free listing on Shardax Exchange, help IMC get listed and vote daily!
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Intermodal%20Coin%20/%20IMC
copper member
Can I get a discord link. The one posted has expired.
You can join our Discord server by the following link; https://discord.gg/zwRvuDc (also included on the original ANN)

Don't forget to join the bounty program as there is a reward for joining the Discord server (https://goo.gl/forms/Q56vhjnCzBti78FT2)
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
Can I get a discord link. The one posted has expired.
Pages:
Jump to: