Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][IMC] PoW | PoS | Masternode - Intermodal Coin - page 4. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
First crypto with real potential. One day it will go beyond the limits of intermodal transport. Dev's have knowledge in transportation and know the subject very well. Good currency  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this project, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago.
Definitely looking forward to seeing that IMC demo platform in action.
copper member
Activity: 85
Update week 19 & 20

We are very excited to update all of you with great news!

The last few weeks we've been able to make great progress in several parts of the IMC project. First off we made considerable progress in developing the IMC demo platform,
we already made great steps in terms of design some time before but on function level progress is also starting to show as well.

Here are some examples of the updates;

✓ Add new Request
✓ Add new Service
✓ Added request post options
✓ Edit/Delete request

Currently we are working on;

Multiple file upload
 Functional search filters
 Offering on requests
 Offer/Request overview

Further we have much more very exciting news!
IMC has been working on setting up a new marketing strategy as well for the past weeks and as the intermodal coin community is very valued it is also involved in the project.
This way we managed to set up a highly motivated marketing team with great help of the IMC community members.

On marketing level we made great progress;
- A new IMC new bounty program consisting out of several attractive bounties
The bounty program will start from June 6th and will last until June 27th. Check out the full bounty program : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/intermodal-coin-bounty-program-4427791
- The IMC logo has been rebranded

- New IMC banners for social media platforms have been designed

- Multiple promotion videos soon to be released!
- Press releases on multiple websites

There has also been a radio interview by MasterNode Spotlight about IMC. During the interview one of our community members explains the goals and potential of IMC.
All this great work couln't have been achieved without the outstanding help of the community members, a special shout out goes out to Taegus, Trebor, Jack- & JilLFleek, and many others in the community that helped over the passed few weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
double the reward for a week is nice but i would prefer a wallet using less resources, this wallet uses 25% of my cores, it's a lot
also what about tiered MNs or increase colareral?

The wallet is being worked on. But they want to make sure it works ok this time. About the tiered MN or increased collateral there is nothing decided in that direction yet. For now we are staying at 6000 IMC collateral.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
double the reward for a week is nice but i would prefer a wallet using less resources, this wallet uses 25% of my cores, it's a lot
also what about tiered MNs or increase colareral?
copper member
IMC 1.0.8 wallet has been released.

It's an mandatory update, this means that after block 210 000 you only will be able to connect to the blockchain with wallet version 1.0.8.
We plan this to be the last wallet update in the upcoming months since we are focusing on building our platform, start marketing and rebranding our identity.

Our advice is to update to this wallet immediately, wallet can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.8

The wallet update that has been released had wrong implementations which will cause sync issues, payment problems and possible freeze ups.
We request everyone to downgrade to the previous wallet. We will take the time to make and test a new wallet taking all problems and suggestions in consideration.
As compensation for the time and work to downgrade your wallet to the previous version again we will reward the first 100 screenshots showing your version posted in our Discord channel #wallet-change with 50 IMC.

Furthermore after we developed a flawless wallet we decided to double the rewards for the first week as compensation !

For now please downgrade as requested to ;
https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.7
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?
Activity: 17
Been around in this project for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this project.
I'm glad that I invested in IMC and I think it will only go up from here.  If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.

They have got some pretty exciting stuff coming up, im excited!

copper member
IMC 1.0.8 wallet has been released.

It's an mandatory update, this means that after block 210 000 you only will be able to connect to the blockchain with wallet version 1.0.8.
We plan this to be the last wallet update in the upcoming months since we are focusing on building our platform, start marketing and rebranding our identity.

Our advice is to update to this wallet immediately, wallet can be downloaded here : https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases/tag/1.0.8
Activity: 26
I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
Activity: 7
backing up the truck. price is too good to be true.

i read that mining is going to be phased out in a few weeks and this coin will be purely point of stake?  Cool
Hi,

We've added IMC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Thanks for adding IMC!

Also here is another update about the developments of IMC.

- The platforms release is starting to get closer everyday as we are still working on all functions to work properly and some last designing tasks
- We will release a wallet update the upcoming weekend with new fixes

Besides that we are also working on several other parts of the project;

- Renewal of the entire IMC website
- Re-branding of the IMC logo and a promotional video.

More to come soon!

Good news. The progress is steady and reliable. I think it cannot fail.
Activity: 23
Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now. Grin
copper member
Hi,

Cheers

Thanks for adding IMC!

Also here is another update about the developments of IMC.

- The platforms release is starting to get closer everyday as we are still working on all functions to work properly and some last designing tasks
- We will release a wallet update the upcoming weekend with new fixes

Besides that we are also working on several other parts of the project;

- Renewal of the entire IMC website
- Re-branding of the IMC logo and a promotional video.

More to come soon!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Cheers
Read the whitepaper to understand what different is this coin doing. Use cases listed -

A. Wire transfer takes time so businesses can use IMC for quick payment -  They can do it with BTC or any other coin. What new are you inventing here?
B. Payment delay & payment to customs delay - Again can be done with any coin. Nothing new here.
C. Document transfer - Can be done with any document transfer service / email / any other coin wallet.

Just another coin with crashing prices.

Did you think about it before posting?

They are making a platform to solve intermodal problems. A platform, through witch, the trading and problem solving will be made. That has nothing to do with the coin. I can't see the contracts being made in any cryptocurrency as they are to volatile. This is a conservative and very expensive sector of the bussines. They might incorporate IMC for some other things but the key here is the platform itself. IMC is basically a coin like a share over which you invest in the project and make a masternode with.

I don't know why everybody think crypto is only good for payments. Its a blockchain techonology and decentralization is the key. There are already thousands of payment coins out there. Guess how many will survive for more then a year. Also the price with such a new project is in my opinion irrelevant. Dumpers dump, so what. If the project is a success the price will follow. If not it does not matter anyway.

Now people use your head and figure for yourself if its worth investing in Wink
Activity: 2
Read the whitepaper to understand what different is this coin doing. Use cases listed -

A. Wire transfer takes time so businesses can use IMC for quick payment -  They can do it with BTC or any other coin. What new are you inventing here?
B. Payment delay & payment to customs delay - Again can be done with any coin. Nothing new here.
C. Document transfer - Can be done with any document transfer service / email / any other coin wallet.

Just another coin with crashing prices.

Activity: 19
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.
Activity: 184
its like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
copper member
hello

project very interesting
link discord ?

thx

You can join our Discord here;
https://discord.gg/zwRvuDc
Pages:
Jump to: