Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 [ANN][IMC] PoW | PoS | Masternode - Intermodal Coin - page 5. (Read 11557 times)

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
since wallet update i didn't miss a stak
now the price seems stabilised you should be more active on social media
when do you plan to release the platform?

good idea
hard to wait for the rest of the operation.

now the top of the iceberg is ok !! ..........  Grin Grin

Nice to hear you like our new wallet update! We are still working hard on the development of the platform, we have made a well-considered decision to not rush the release.
At the moment we are still working on the last design parts and functions of the platform.

We will keep you updated and thanks for your interest! 

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time.
It should be out soon. I think the project is progressing nicely.

Btw its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

good idea
hard to wait for the rest of the operation.

now the top of the iceberg is ok !! ..........  Grin Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
total 2 computer on V1.0.7

old computer = sync ok
new "" = sync progress

just restart sometimes..

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

We are happy to announce our new IMC 1.0.7 wallet which includes various improvements and bug fixes.

Some of the things we improved are the current CPU usage of the wallet, UI Design, Staking, Sync and IMC testnet.
Download it on our Github page https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases

20 active connections and no sync  Sad

We are happy to announce our new IMC 1.0.7 wallet which includes various improvements and bug fixes.

Some of the things we improved are the current CPU usage of the wallet, UI Design, Staking, Sync and IMC testnet.
Download it on our Github page https://github.com/Intermodalcoin/Intermodal-Coin/releases

thx for update!!.
my computer thanks you  Grin Grin
hello

project very interesting
link discord ?

thx
Activity: 154
Absolutely simply but great project. Unlike most exchanges that offers only cryptocurrency trading, CGCX is uniquely positioning itself in the blockchain world by providing four modules under single platform to offer wide services to its customers. Such a wonderful project for crypto people.
Activity: 7
I can confirm that the sync is now lightning fast. Great update Smiley

Also the MN count finally reached a good count, so that the rewards droped. This will stabilize the price, so now its a great time to buy IMC really really cheap. You will not have such an oportunity later.

well you were right

damn, two days with 200% increase in price in a row and also volume is up quite a bit

Shocked
Activity: 2
Good we have an update. But CPU usage still seems high after windows wallet update.

I concur. Though I do leave it open for staking, "maybe" that has something to do with it?
But I would think an i5-6600K shouldn't be taxed as hard as it is.
Activity: 2
Good we have an update. But CPU usage still seems high after windows wallet update.
I can confirm that the sync is now lightning fast. Great update Smiley

Also the MN count finally reached a good count, so that the rewards droped. This will stabilize the price, so now its a great time to buy IMC really really cheap. You will not have such an oportunity later.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
good news
i hope it will fix my staking issues, i have a lot rejected pos however my pc isnt overloaded and i'm stacking others coins without problem
copper member
Activity: 85

Activity: 17
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
Keep up the great work and this project will become a real succes, im pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
This is one of the projects that should get more attention from the public. They are doing hard work on an actual real world project. And good work to. So people keep an eye out for them.

I also agree that its better to make the platform perfect, because the first impression will be very important.
Activity: 4
Well done on the update. Having more exposure will help out with the project for sure, so the more you get on board these companies that show interest the more successful it will be. One thing though, you need to make sure that it works flawlessly otherwise the backlash of it can kill the entire project.
Pages:
Jump to: