Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 109. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Someone from Incent team can help me please ? How I withdraw my coins from ICO SITE ?Sad
you can PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141 to solve problem

That guy doesn.t answer it seems Sad( ....bad bad ico...where are my coins guys ?!?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
We are getting closer to see some good news about listing on new exchanges in this month as the holidays are over. Openledger doesn't represents the true value of this token. I have feeling that trex will be the first regular exchange to list the Incent in coming days.

I agree since waves is already listed on bittrex it will be much easier for them to list incent tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
We are getting closer to see some good news about listing on new exchanges in this month as the holidays are over. Openledger doesn't represents the true value of this token. I have feeling that trex will be the first regular exchange to list the Incent in coming days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Someone from Incent team can help me please ? How I withdraw my coins from ICO SITE ?Sad
you can PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141 to solve problem
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

But don't worry if you haven't got them yet, its never been listed to exchange yet.

its already listed in openledger exchange. the volume is shit and its being traded at 7k sats. that's minimum 30% below ICO price but its got more to do with exchange than the value of incent.

I dont think 7000sat is below first ICO fiat price when you consider the current value of bitcoin

Also everyone seems to forget big investors (20+btc) got serious discounts for buying in bulk

That being said Im opting to hold rather than just trade in an exchange with next to no volume
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

But don't worry if you haven't got them yet, its never been listed to exchange yet.

its already listed in openledger exchange. the volume is shit and its being traded at 7k sats. that's minimum 30% below ICO price but its got more to do with exchange than the value of incent.
Activity: 717
waiting price incent up and incoming in exchanger different openledge
Activity: 717
Activity: 896
I DIDIN"T GET MY COINS !!!
COME ON GUYS ??
I SET UP WAVES ADDRESS 1 WEEK AGO AND STILL NO COINS IN WALLET Sad

I did something wrong ? help me please <

Yes, I have same problem like you folks, I'm still not received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign,
And I'm done sent a PM to Karl but it's not cleared my problem.  Undecided
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
total supply?
I could not find it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
COME ON GUYS ??

The rest of the users got their coins already so I'm not sure what did you not do upon their instruction. but mu hint says "did you PM karl the email you use in your ICO account?"  Grin

legendary
COME ON GUYS ??

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Where are my INCENT tokens! WTF is wrong with this project where are the devs?

Hey,
Did you try updating your waves client to the latest version?

Or giving any useful information about the issue.
Likely you'll need to wait until after the break now.
i am also waiting to get my coins from ico , i think there are more people waiting for it , busy days for devs

should not be a problem , good start in the new year

I thought all the coins from the ico already were distributed.
I got mine quite some time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Hey,

i am also waiting to get my coins from ico , i think there are more people waiting for it , busy days for devs

should not be a problem , good start in the new year
Activity: 868
Already launched? What was ICO price in satoshis?

During last week of ICO we got 6k tokens per BTC

So the final ICO price was about 16000 satoshi per token

The final price was 5K incent for 1BTC, the 6k you are taking about is the black firday bonus. It is a free market but anything less than 20ksat per token you are short changing yourself. I will wait for the listing on bigger exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

During last week of ICO we got 6k tokens per BTC

So the final ICO price was about 16000 satoshi per token

Edit: I was wrong as @mummybtc stated the final price was 5k tokens per BTC. So the final price was 20k sats
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Hey,

Jump to: