Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 108. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi, I try to withdraw incent token, so 2 days ago i put my waves adresse in the ICO dashboard, i havn't yet receive tokens, do you know how long does it take ?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Still no coins from ICO site Sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
I, like the others who don't receive their signature bounties yet still haven't receive mine on my waves address. I can see on slack that peter is not back yet to continue distributing bounties and of course ill wait for that. I will post again on this thread as soon as I receive my bounty just for incent team to know that I have received mine also I have pmed karlkarlsson many times so I hope that karlkarlsson will update me as soon as peter is back since im not active on slack.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
welcome back karl, hope you will bring good news about incent in future
personally waiting for more exchanges and its should more easy to accessed and more popular because at openledger is not familiar for me and sometimes getting trouble when i access it

I don't think open ledger is popular with many people tbh. What problems are you having accessing it?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
welcome back karl, hope you will bring good news about incent in future
personally waiting for more exchanges and its should more easy to accessed and more popular because at openledger is not familiar for me and sometimes getting trouble when i access it
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi guys!

I am back from holidays and want to wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2017, it will for sure be exciting!

Regarding issues with ICO withdrawals and signature bounty, I will get back to each and everyone who sent me a personal message by tomorrow. Please bear with me while I work myself back into it  Smiley

Welcome back.hope you enjoyed a lot during the holiday.
Lets get back to work.is there any news about exchange?it seems people are not familiar with openledger.so we need some better exchange.
Waiting for it..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Hi guys!

I am back from holidays and want to wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2017, it will for sure be exciting!

Regarding issues with ICO withdrawals and signature bounty, I will get back to each and everyone who sent me a personal message by tomorrow. Please bear with me while I work myself back into it  Smiley

Guess who's back, back again
Karl's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back
Guess who's back, guess who's back

Nice to see you back Karl:) Hope to hear some good news in January
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi guys!

legendary
I'm talking about incents from ICO SITE not bounties and etc. Cheesy

Since Karl is still out on holidays, did you try contacting INCENT team on slack?

Or you can also send an email to them [email protected]

We're here, back from holidays shortly. Pete will be doing another round of distribution soon. Just make sure your Waves address is added to ico area.

Welcome back mate and thank you for the info .
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Are there stores currently using Incent?
Activity: 961
Merit: 529

Since Karl is still out on holidays, did you try contacting INCENT team on slack?

We're here, back from holidays shortly. Pete will be doing another round of distribution soon. Just make sure your Waves address is added to ico area.
Just a small advice - put statistics on how many users have not added their Waves wallets to withdraw balances from ICO platform and how many signature campaign users haven't notified about their e-mails used on ICO platform (or just notified about waves address) to understand where to send bounty tokens. I believe that most of investors have already got their funds and most of signature campaign users.

That way there won't be any questions regarding that and will serve as a reminder.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
How can we trade our INCENT with BTC fastest? Which exchange are you guys using?

For now Incent can only be traded there https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.INCNT_OPEN.BTC
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
How can we trade our INCENT with BTC fastest? Which exchange are you guys using?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 422
I didn't receive as well ICO tokens  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Someone from Incent team can help me please ? How I withdraw my coins from ICO SITE ?Sad
you can PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141 to solve problem

That guy doesn.t answer it seems Sad( ....bad bad ico...where are my coins guys ?!?!?!

what coins? bounties or did you buy incent? Even bounties have been paid out so I am sure you will get them. Maybe it is new year, wait few days.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Someone from Incent team can help me please ? How I withdraw my coins from ICO SITE ?Sad
you can PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=369141 to solve problem

That guy doesn.t answer it seems Sad( ....bad bad ico...where are my coins guys ?!?!?!

Stolen by the devs like your btc was  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

You can also try to ask on slack  https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/
Jump to: