Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 116. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Everything's a bubble, idiot
Pretty sure it's public knowledge that trex will list almost anything for 3btc
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Why is this not on novaexchange or bittrex yet? As others have said it's just a couple of btc to get them listed.

We've talked to Bittrex. They said 'a couple of months'. No mention of a listing fee. They also said that if the community showed interest it might speed things up, so please feel free to message them.

We need to show our interest via twitter and facebook.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I want to claim my Incents ....when can I ask?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Why is this not on novaexchange or bittrex yet? As others have said it's just a couple of btc to get them listed.

We've talked to Bittrex. They said 'a couple of months'. No mention of a listing fee. They also said that if the community showed interest it might speed things up, so please feel free to message them.
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Hi Karl..
I'm still not received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign. What can I do?  Huh
You sent him a private message to the email address?
I think signature bounty has not been paid yet.I was also a participant but haven't received the bounty
Well its already paid for your information buddy karlkarlsson confirmed it but somehow some of participants including you and me are still not receiving incent bounty from signature campaign maybe because of technical problems. For now all we can do is wait for it to be resolved. I have already pmed Karlkarlsson about this matter hoping to have good news tomorrow or on the next few days.
Activity: 602
Hi Karl..
I'm still not received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign. What can I do?  Huh
I think signature bounty has not been paid yet.I was also a participant but haven't received the bounty
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Hi Karl..
I'm still not received my Incent bounties from signatures campaign. What can I do?  Huh
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
hi guys, any news about exchanges? i know that it would be next year, but is already 100% is known what specificly will be? bittrex i heard?

Hi, not yet.
Yes, I hope it will be release on bittrex, bittrex is good enough to trading there.
a lot of people hope so
Activity: 896
Hi Karl..
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
hi guys, any news about exchanges? i know that it would be next year, but is already 100% is known what specificly will be? bittrex i heard?

Hi, not yet.
Yes, I hope it will be release on bittrex, bittrex is good enough to trading there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 546
Ccex listed any coins immedialy for 3 btc and bittrex for 5 btc.

On C-cex can be added for 1 Bitcoin. I noticed that bittrex no adds new coin for a long time.
Maybe some kind of technical problem or just lot of people on vacation. Everything will be as developers promised in January
we will be on bittrex.
Activity: 234
Got my buy orders in at openledger feel free to dump. No volume btc rising dumpers gonna dump 😆
Activity: 812
Ccex listed any coins immedialy for 3 btc and bittrex for 5 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I hope by the end of this year we will be on Bittrex at least. We have still 10 days I am sure new year will bring successful to Incent and its holders for sure. I have really big hopes from Incent to see it becoming very valuable in coming weeks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Signature bounty received, waiting for next exchanger.
I hope icent will be listed in poloniex or bittrex
Activity: 616
Sorry to ask but how can i find mt incent token that i received in my wallet?i can see a incoming transaction from signature bounty pool,how to move  incent token from waves wallet?
thank you in advance
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw&t=24s Grin

Who Bought at 10000 sathosi Price.. I know them Cheesy

Well I think many people want another exchanges which easy to use

Jump to: