Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 117. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
I'm just amazed that Incent is being priced at 6k satoshi  Shocked . Why is it being like that? Why are they selling it for that low amount?

i guess as BTC is going up and WAVES falling to the darkest deepneess of abysm in bittrex. Then INCENT coins will be affected.

So will it worth something more than 10k? , i do hope so.  Undecided

I know its an IOU the market on openledger but the low price there may set a low price when the wallet is released.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I'm just amazed that Incent is being priced at 6k satoshi  Shocked . Why is it being like that? Why are they selling it for that low amount?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
already sold my incent 6300 satoshi  in the bitshares exchange Tongue its free coin Kiss

the same here... I won't look back Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I've received just a fraction of the tokens which are shown in my intent account wtf?!?!?! Huh

Still only a fraction!!!

Are you on our Slack? We're distributing tokens in tranches but if you think there's been a problem, it's easiest to get our dev on it there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
already sold my incent 6300 satoshi  in the bitshares exchange Tongue its free coin Kiss
Activity: 490
I've received just a fraction of the tokens which are shown in my intent account wtf?!?!?! Huh

Still only a fraction!!!
Activity: 173
To be honest, this year's public raise a little more, well, I hope to see more information on this project after Christmas
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
The same way I did to deposit my waves INCENT on TVE, will I do the same with OpenLedger?

After making an account on OpenLedger you just need to click on the DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW button, select INCENT as asset to deposit and you will have a WAVES address where to send your INCENT tokens.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
The same way I did to deposit my waves INCENT on TVE, will I do the same with OpenLedger?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
received my incent tokens to wave wallet.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
anyone know when will be adding on exchanges?
I hope it will be launching on bittrex or poloniex.

Much hard to get listed on Poloniex but hope for Bittrex is so high. But it will take some time to get listed on that exchange too.

Stratis made it to polo inless than 6 months. I'm no supporter of stratis actually but i'm certainly considering it because the team made it so far. Incent could be listed too but knowing it runs on waves which waves itself isn't listed, i doubt Incent will be on polo.

Paying 3btc ofr bittrex listing can be an option.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Much hard to get listed on Poloniex but hope for Bittrex is so high. But it will take some time to get listed on that exchange too.
Activity: 245

Waves can't be listed on poloniex, no chance for incent, bittrex is the possible deal. Focus on bittrex
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

They won't add it until the roll-out I think, then who knows...
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Activity: 128
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
How to withdraw incent from incentloyalty.com to waveswallet.io?
I have add address waves on the incentloyalty.com then what else?

are you not recieved your Incent investemnt if yes you can PM KarlKarlsson_? there will be manually procces you can't withdraw them
OK thank's
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

are you not recieved your Incent investemnt if yes you can PM KarlKarlsson_? there will be manually procces you can't withdraw them
Activity: 128
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Want to get my hands on some of those Incents and I see openledger but will wait for another exchange to add to buy some Incent
Jump to: