Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 120. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
received my Incent today! Thanks a lot!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How long can I wait to add incent on a stock exchange?🍕
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
does OpenLedger allow deposits & withdrawals now? can we move coins from tve also now to openledger?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Hi, I had 10 shares on sig campaign and I got only 581.92.
Wasn't the total sig bounty around 250k Incent? So I share should be around 110 incent not 58 Sad
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
I confirm as well that all is received.

So a small advice for others who yet did not receive incent: make sure your have done all what is required (mainly add your wave address where u want your incent on ico platform, remember you have to have access to it and send Karl your e-mail (e-mail used to register at ico platform), so you get your bounties).

Good job on very smooth ico and process of distribution!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Incent received  thanks
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
How long do we have to withdraw from ICO?
The quicker, the better. Please add your Waves address in the ICO dashboard and we will send you your tokens!

And as many have realized already, we paid the signature bounty to all who have submitted their ICO e-mail address!  Wink

I have a peculiar case here, I have submitted my email address and my thought was that the Signature bounty tokens will be added to our account not knowing that the token will be sent directly to the waves wallet,I have no address on my ico account, so how will this go. I have reported on this page that the waves wallet is not working and all the recommended solutions have been tried but the issue still persist, the block count is still 0 and not synchronising with  the network and it doesn't make any sense for me to make the same mistake twice especially what happened with Antshares wallet that got me sweating for days. I think it is better to put withdrawal option on the ico page instead of this auto withdrawal of a thing.   

they did account here in this thread to pm karl the email used in your ico dashboard account so they could send incent to each account. if you haven't done so already, may be you should do it right now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The quicker, the better. Please add your Waves address in the ICO dashboard and we will send you your tokens!

And as many have realized already, we paid the signature bounty to all who have submitted their ICO e-mail address!  Wink

I have a peculiar case here, I have submitted my email address and my thought was that the Signature bounty tokens will be added to our account not knowing that the token will be sent directly to the waves wallet,I have no address on my ico account, so how will this go. I have reported on this page that the waves wallet is not working and all the recommended solutions have been tried but the issue still persist, the block count is still 0 and not synchronising with  the network and it doesn't make any sense for me to make the same mistake twice especially what happened with Antshares wallet that got me sweating for days. I think it is better to put withdrawal option on the ico page instead of this auto withdrawal of a thing.   
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello,

How to transfer incent to wave ? i received incent token in wallet which is showing incoming transfer but it doesnt convert into wave
so how to move asset into wave ?

thanks  
Incent is visible under the portfolio tab in the Waves wallet. Think of the Waves wallet as a multi-coin wallet - primarily Waves and in the portfolio tab every asset on Waves you own.

i need help with transfer the inc token from ico web to wave wallet, i post in field(on dashboard ) my wave address bat
nothing go fetus no transaction nothing.
did miss same step?

thanks.

Huh
When did you add your address in the dashboard? It's not an automatic process - you add the address and we execute regular payouts.

i did the request in last hour, i was sure that is automatic process, in that case how long its takes?
Activity: 924

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 924
Hello,

How to transfer incent to wave ? i received incent token in wallet which is showing incoming transfer but it doesnt convert into wave

thanks 
Incent is visible under the portfolio tab in the Waves wallet. Think of the Waves wallet as a multi-coin wallet - primarily Waves and in the portfolio tab every asset on Waves you own.

i need help with transfer the inc token from ico web to wave wallet, i post in field(on dashboard ) my wave address bat
did miss same step?

thanks.

Huh
When did you add your address in the dashboard? It's not an automatic process - you add the address and we execute regular payouts.

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Thank you for tokens quickly and efficiently. Now just wait for Bittrex, Poloniex  Smiley
Activity: 294
Got my token today, thanks!

Hope we will see Incent on Polo or Bittrex soon.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
did miss same step?

thanks.

Huh
Activity: 477
oh yeah!  Grin Grin

i got my signature incent coins!  Grin Grin Thanks!
Activity: 364
Hello,

thanks 
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Stratis just got listed on Poloniex and I hope the rumour of infighting between Waves developer and Poloniex will not affect Incent getting listed on Poloniex.

Good for stratis price must go up. Incent unfortunately may not be listed any moment. If waves weren't listed on polo then most probably incent may also not going to be listed.

Nice job by Stratis team, this will be like a Gold dust to the Stratis token holders and a renewed hope in the project, I like the slow and steady approach of the team. Always sticking to their guns unlike Waves team that always speak with double mouth.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Stratis just got listed on Poloniex and I hope the rumour of infighting between Waves developer and Poloniex will not affect Incent getting listed on Poloniex.

Good for stratis price must go up. Incent unfortunately may not be listed any moment. If waves weren't listed on polo then most probably incent may also not going to be listed.
Activity: 938
Well I can confirm recieved the signature payment already thanks KarlKarlsson_ and team who working on it Wink nah about exchange was nothing worry I personally can understand If team is still working on it , one thing they had a step by step Cheesy
Jump to: