Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 184. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Still trying to figure out what the total supply will be once the ICO is over... can anyone here give an estimate?

thanks

My rough estimate is less than 50 mllion Incent. The longer the ICO duration, the lesser supply of Incent will be created.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Still trying to figure out what the total supply will be once the ICO is over... can anyone here give an estimate?

thanks
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
I don't think so, the campaigns are announced, plus the end of ico.

I'm investing a few more coins.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hello,
Do you have any affiliate program for the ICO campaign?I already invested my money somewhere else but i am a good online marketer and want to advertise your ICO campaign.
Regards

Yes, we are working on a referrals programme... more when it's done, hopefully soon Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
trying to join the ico but the loading is not working that fast waiting for my horse to be feed, just needed to know if how long it will take? only 4 days left and i seen big potential so better to ride than sorry after the success. good luck
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello,
Do you have any affiliate program for the ICO campaign?I already invested my money somewhere else but i am a good online marketer and want to advertise your ICO campaign.
Regards
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
I put my largest portion into incent...... I will be rich very soon. It is a feeling I get in my loins

Great choice my friend. Welcome onboard  Kiss
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Guys, 25 spots left in our signature campaign, check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16169478

Good work DEV. Is there any news about investment? How much has been invested so far?
Thanks! Check our website www.incentloyalty.com to see how much has been invested at any time. Currently, we're at about $750,000 in total. We will soon release a report about ICO statistics  Smiley
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I put my largest portion into incent...... I will be rich very soon. It is a feeling I get in my loins
Activity: 448
Guys, 25 spots left in our signature campaign, check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16169478

Good work DEV. Is there any news about investment? How much has been invested so far?
Activity: 434
Where can I subscribe for the newsletter? There is no subscription link in the website.

Edit: Just read it it is not open yet.
What is the total bounty is distributed to the community ?? Smiley
Total bounty pool is 1% of the sold Incent, and it will be distributed like the following percentages:
5% for Incent announcement translations
40% social media campaigns ( to paricipate you must have the viral exchange account)
40% signature campaign in this forum
15% newsletter subscription.
Is it still available bounty in this thread ??
Yes! Please see the 2nd post and participate!  Smiley
What is the total bounty is distributed to the community ?? Smiley
Total bounty pool is 1% of the sold Incent, and it will be distributed like the following percentages:
5% for Incent announcement translations
40% social media campaigns ( to paricipate you must have the viral exchange account)
40% signature campaign in this forum
15% newsletter subscription.
Is it still available bounty in this thread ??

Still available at http://theviralexchange.com/
you can like and retweet and you get incent tokens as rewards
Where can I subscribe to newsletter bounty?
Newsletter bounty is not open yet, will be activated in due time. Thanks for the interest!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Folks - it looks like we're having some more issues with the ICO site after yesterday's DDoS attack. Looks like maybe someone thinks we're worth taking offline... We'll investigate and fix asap (Peter is asleep right now, being in Aus).
Annoyingly, these 'display issues' come as a result of doing things MORE securely than other ICOs. Everything is on the bitcoin blockchain. That's the final arbiter of how Incent balances are calculated. But you have to be able to read stuff off the blockchain, which is what these problems affect. With other ICOs, there's generally a MySQL database that could be attacked, corrupted, deleted...
At the end of the ICO, there will be a thorough audit before Incent are distributed. For now, it's just worth re-iterating that your Incent balances are created from the amounts and timestamps on the bitcoin blockchain. So unless someone finds a way of messing with those, you're fine.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Not first week, they started early ico from 25th of sep, it is almost 3 weeks now. The title is misleading and wrong.

I agree. This is unduly sensationalist and it wasn't a headline we provided. Incent is not your typical ICO. We aren't proposing to build world-changing Blockchain infrastructure. Distinct from others, our project aims to leverage this infrastucture and connect it to commerce. This has been a sophisticated and challenging concept to get across and we've grafted at it, with the result that we are steadily building community and momentum. We certainly don't need the honesty and openness with which we have gone about this undermined by inaccuracy or sensationalist headlines.

RW.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Great to see all this positive publicity around Incent. You guys have a lot of pressure to live up to  Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Not first week, they started early ico from 25th of sep, it is almost 3 weeks now. The title is misleading and wrong.
Activity: 280
For those that won't take our word for it...

https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/financial-services/articles/making-blockchain-real-customer-loyalty-rewards-programs.html#

BTW - we think we can do even better than Deloitte are suggesting.

RW.

This spells great things to come!

Great article... thanks for posting. I think its fair to say based on this article that incent are definitely moving in the right direction.
Jump to: