Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 187. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
KarlKarlsson_ a minute before I have submitted the google form for the signature campaign, please accept me.

"Your response has been recorded."

Thank you...
Accepted you, thanks for joining!

Just got some incent good luck to the team and investors.
Welcome on board, thanks for the support!

On another note, 37 spots left in the signature campaign, get yours now!

How many spots is allocated to signature campaign?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
KarlKarlsson_ a minute before I have submitted the google form for the signature campaign, please accept me.

Thank you...
Accepted you, thanks for joining!

Welcome on board, thanks for the support!

On another note, 37 spots left in the signature campaign, get yours now!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
It looks like this project is really having a great mission and goals, so many investors are interested in investing.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Incent
$500 000 in the first week is not bad for a coin. There is still more time to make 10x that anyway Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
500k+ in the last 24 hours? sounds nice

Probably Incent will hit 5kk soon, the bad thing is I have no more money to invest...

Hmm, no - that's what we collected in the first week! Maybe we'll see a nice surge in the last 24 hours, but that's a ways down the line yet!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
500k+ in the last 24 hours? sounds nice

Probably Incent will hit 5kk soon, the bad thing is I have no more money to invest...
legendary
A few problems around the ICO site, which has been offline due to high volumes of traffic (legit or otherwise, it's not clear - probably the latter).
It's back now with a new and improved server but we're just waiting for Waves team to connect it to the API so, once again, your Waves balances may not display for a little while. Hopefully resolved soon.
Also, a reminder: just a few hours before the next price rise.
legendary
You guys really couldn't of used a different name? Its a great project and all but the name is just not right...

O! be some other name:   
What’s in a name? that which we call a carrot
By any other name would smell as sweet;   
So Incent would, were he not Incent call’d,

(Romeo and Juliet, Act II Scene 2, paraphrased)
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
You guys really couldn't of used a different name? Its a great project and all but the name is just not right...
legendary
legendary
Incent team, would the surge in either Bitcoin or Waves token impact our token numbers. I see you fixed the token price against BTC but in $ terms  it is increasing which is good for the team but for we investors I don't know how we can benefit from this increase.

It's good for you. We're viable, but more funding means we can get to market better/faster, and see more growth sooner... plus there's a cap to encourage the secondary market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Incent team, would the surge in either Bitcoin or Waves token impact our token numbers. I see you fixed the token price against BTC but in $ terms  it is increasing which is good for the team but for we investors I don't know how we can benefit from this increase.
legendary
Activity: 1137

Thank you...
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!

Hi Chong,
1. I'm not super familiar with Ethereum, but they will store in your Waves address, yes. Like Nxt I guess.
2. Not yet but it will (it's currently being developed). You'll send Incent much like you'll send Waves or any other crypto.
3. This is the cool bit: yes, and no Smiley Waves is the fuel for everything on the platform, but asset-to-asset trading means all that stuff will happen out of sight. So you can pay for sending Incent using Incent.

Hi Cassius,

Thanks for the quick response.  Got on board and bought from the ICO, found out it's the last day at 9K/BTC!
Welcome on board!

And yes, it's the last day for the 2nd bonus period, little less than 17 hours to go!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding Incent tokens before I purchase in the ICO.  Please bear with me as I am not familiar with the Waves platform.

1. I read that Incent is a Waves token.  Does this mean that they are to be stored in Waves addresses?  I'm familiar with Ethereum - does this work the same way?

2. I see that Waves has a lite client.  Does this lite client have the functionality to display Incent token amounts and send them?

3. Do I need a few amount of Waves to send Incent tokens?  I am used to the "gas" concept in Ethereum, where minute amounts of Ether are used to pay for gas.

Thanks!

Hi Chong,
1. I'm not super familiar with Ethereum, but they will store in your Waves address, yes. Like Nxt I guess.
2. Not yet but it will (it's currently being developed). You'll send Incent much like you'll send Waves or any other crypto.
3. This is the cool bit: yes, and no Smiley Waves is the fuel for everything on the platform, but asset-to-asset trading means all that stuff will happen out of sight. So you can pay for sending Incent using Incent.

Hi Cassius,

Thanks for the quick response.  Got on board and bought from the ICO, found out it's the last day at 9K/BTC!
For those of you who've been wondering about our business development strategy, you should read this. For others who have been asking how our business model will benefit holders of Incent, you should read this.

In fact, anyone even remotely interested in this ICO, really should read this  Wink....

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/why-you-should-be-buying-incent-bc49be40fb7c#.695owfu7b

RW.
Really good read, you will enjoy it a lot!

If you have done so, please also consider sharing it: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/785700104032260096
Be cautious to choose translators as many here use Google translator tool to translate.I suggest you first ask other users to verify translation before distributing translation bounty
We will check for google translations, thanks for the heads up!

you'll see it when there is no responses to that local thread and the locals hardly comprehend it.

Be carefull guys!

I got a PM on twitter from scammer
about this

Hi there! We're currently looking to gauge and grow social support for INCENT. Would you like to take a quick survey in order to receive a great bonus ICO deal on INCENT?

this he's twitter https://twitter.com/lncentLoyalty

Stupid scammers, they always do the same, they copy all the successful ICOs accounts and start fraud, the same happened with ICONOMI recently.
We must report this account and sure twitter will ban him, I think the crypto community are aware enough of these scam attempts.

i don't understand how can he possibly scam someone by the way?
i would assume transactions would go thru the official site of incent than on this scammers twitter account.
The scammer provides a Bitcoin address and asks for a few Bitcoins against discounted tokens/coins from an ICO in return for filling out a questionnaire. Again, we will never ask you to send any currency to a different address than your personal deposit address!
Jump to: