Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 186. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
No problem, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
My incent account says zero, is there anything wrong with the platform?
I had 1000 incent If I remember

Yes - it looks like there's a block explorer issue. Blockchain.info is down (looks like their domain may have been hijacked), which may be a factor here.
So apologies, but this is a display issue. Your balance is 'stored' on the blockchain, and simply needs to be read from it. We're just having trouble doing that right at this moment.
Activity: 213
hallo
My incent account says zero, is there anything wrong with the platform?
I had 1000 incent If I remember
legendary
Morning all, a nice little bump last night ahead of the price change - puts us over 900 BTC collected. The lift in bitcoin price doesn't hurt us at all either Smiley

It is surprising me, although the rate is higher and higher, your fund is adding constantly, maybe the real adoption helps ICO

I don't think it's a surprise. The site stats show we're steadily building interest. And this isn't a regular ICO or project; it takes a little more effort to understand what we're doing and what the upside is, so it's understandable that more people will come as we go on.
Activity: 127
Morning all, a nice little bump last night ahead of the price change - puts us over 900 BTC collected. The lift in bitcoin price doesn't hurt us at all either Smiley

It is surprising me, although the rate is higher and higher, your fund is adding constantly, maybe the real adoption helps ICO
legendary
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
sorry when I missed it somewhere, but is there anywhere a bounty signature sheet? like to check if I'm on the list after adding my acc on it few days ago.

thx for helping me out Wink
See if you got accepted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qQY7rxmpf19dPJRZPj_uchGLxde0kKVUV81grk43j1Y/edit?usp=sharing

ah jep, great, thx a lot dude  Wink

EDIT ///

just saw it pinned on main ANN under "bounty campaign"

anyway, very appreciated
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
sorry when I missed it somewhere, but is there anywhere a bounty signature sheet? like to check if I'm on the list after adding my acc on it few days ago.

See if you got accepted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qQY7rxmpf19dPJRZPj_uchGLxde0kKVUV81grk43j1Y/edit?usp=sharing
Bitcore BTX

ah, nice read of the incent vision though. seeing no borders for the project. keep it up this way, and we are good to go to change some real basic life behavior for the good.
Bitcore BTX

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Waiting for that last hour rush of investors before the price change  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I like the fair ICO distribution as even if you invest in the final week it will still be more than 50% of the maximum amount + bonus you get on the first day.
@incentDEV

Please do check logic of notifications sent over e-mail. Received a letter 8 hours ago:
"It looks like you've signed up to our ICO but not yet made a deposit. The bonus price of 10,000 Incent per BTC will end in just a few hours at 23:59 GMT on 4 October. After that the rate will fall to 9,000 Incent per BTC...."

It seems that price tags are outdated and it doesn't count that deposit has been done in waves.
Incent team, would the surge in either Bitcoin or Waves token impact our token numbers. I see you fixed the token price against BTC but in $ terms  it is increasing which is good for the team but for we investors I don't know how we can benefit from this increase.
You do get benefit as you invest earlier, every few days price decreases. Also later when tokkens hit market then market will decide what tokkens do cost actually.
We don't know for sure what might happen tonight with BTC price against USD, but if you believe that BTC price will go more than 13%+ up then wait and invest after price decreases for 8k/BTC if not then I suggest to invest earlier to receive atleast additional 12,5%. Btw something will happen with BTC in next 24 hours Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk
$500 000 in the first week is not bad for a coin. There is still more time to make 10x that anyway Grin
Given the pace of investment and existing competition declared volume of 5 million can be made earlier.
... the last one being the annoying discrepancy in totals displayed on the homepage, and within the dashboard - for the interested, this was due to some front end number formatting happening in the wrong place - now fixed up.

Ty, that's the thing I pointed out before Smiley it is resolved now!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What does it mean Members, 1.25 stake? how many incent token will be ?

Thanks
legendary
It happened to someone else be without the coin in the ico site!?

There were some API issues after a change to the site to accommodate more traffic, but we thought they were solved now.
Did you deposit Waves or bitcoin?
Activity: 304
Merit: 266
It happened to someone else be without the coin in the ico site!?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
KarlKarlsson_ a minute before I have submitted the google form for the signature campaign, please accept me.

"Your response has been recorded."

Thank you...
Accepted you, thanks for joining!

Just got some incent good luck to the team and investors.
Welcome on board, thanks for the support!

On another note, 37 spots left in the signature campaign, get yours now!

How many spots is allocated to signature campaign?
There are 300 spots in total!

7.5 hours left to get in at the current price level of 9000 Incent per Bitcoin. Join us now at https://www.incentloyalty.com/
Jump to: