Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 214. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
And we are live! ICO has officially started!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
ICo Starting in 2 minutes !!!!!
peter [12:56 AM] 
Fyi for anyone considering pre investment, the timestamps on the bitcoin blockchain (or waves blockchain) determine your qualification for the significant bonuses - so don't leave it too late, we won't be able to help you!

A Slack quote from our lead developer. If any whale intended to participate in the crowdfunding, now is the time.  Smiley
link please?
https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/

Auto-invites enabled!
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Fyi for anyone considering pre investment, the timestamps on the bitcoin blockchain (or waves blockchain) determine your qualification for the significant bonuses - so don't leave it too late, we won't be able to help you!

A Slack quote from our lead developer. If any whale intended to participate in the crowdfunding, now is the time.  Smiley
link please?

legendary
Activity: 1301
📌 peerguess.com 📌
just want to know when signature campaign will finish.
and how we get incent bounties.

regards

Signature campaign will be open for applications until ICO ends. The final day of the sig campaign will be the day all Incent is distributed to participants. Bounty distribution is going to happen over the Waves network since Incent will be a Waves asset.

awesome!.

thanks

regards

Signature campaign will be open for applications until ICO ends. The final day of the sig campaign will be the day all Incent is distributed to participants. Bounty distribution is going to happen over the Waves network since Incent will be a Waves asset.
legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌

regards
last 1h 30min to finish ico..

all well done.

when Signature Campaign is over tonight right ?

Do you mean closed for applications?  Smiley
legendary
📌 peerguess.com 📌
last 1h 30min to finish ico..

all well done.

when Signature Campaign is over tonight right ?
I want to join the signature campaign.Already completed google form with the required information.hope i'll be added soon.
Thank you
Thanks, you've been accepted!  Smiley
Is there already a roadmap or timeline of major milestones/features release?

How long after ICO will the tokens be distributed?
When to add exchange and is the project already in contact/agreement with major exchanges?
On the second page of the Escrow Agreement you'll find the conditions for releasement of the funds. This is basically the immediate roadmap.

Tokens will be distributed as soon as possible after ICO ended. Since it's a Waves asset, we are reliant on the feature release of Waves. Afterwards, the Incent token will mainly be traded on the Waves decentralized exchange, there is no priority to listing it on a centralized exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.  Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.

I want to hear more developed answer. How it will be realized? How and at the expense of what its should rise?

Once the big whale sells in the market by 100000 INCENT one order which he received at a discount 140% during your pre-sale (example). The price falls for 240%, people buy it cheap at this time at the exchange. Then they come to my shop of the equipment, and they say we want a discount according to your loyalty program for our cheap INCENT.

And I bought INCENT and extended among the clients at the price much above that which became now. It means that I will incur losses.

Why to me to use such high risk asset in the loyalty programs?
This is important to know before invest.Early birds bonus is really high.some people already looking for partners to invest 50 BTC together with 1 transaction.there are some people who can afford even 500 BTC because Incent crowdfunding target is $5M,so we can expect so many big transaction.

This is a good question that deserves a longer answer.
Firstly, there are a relatively small number of early investors, who have a vested interest in the project succeeding (and not dumping the market). Secondly, coins with poor distribution are far more susceptible to pump and dump; coins with good distribution are far less vulnerable.
Thirdly, there will be a period before go-live with merchants where we can see how the market treats Incent and quirks of distribution can be worked out.
Fourthly, any fluctuations in the underlying market have to be seen in the context of additional and ongoing buy-pressure from merchants.
Lastly, BitScan will act as primary broker. They will serve a market-making function to add liquidity to the market and ensure orders are fulfilled.

No merchants incur losses: Incent is can be considered a form of parallel money. If the currency is worth less (which may happen, especially on the short-term timescale) you don't lose out. Customers could equally decide to spend the money elsewhere. This is actually one of the great strengths of Incent, that the merchants we've spoken to have loved: there's an up-front cost, but it's known and controllable. There's no forward liability, which is a problem with loyalty schemes as they currently exist.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.  Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.

I want to hear more developed answer. How it will be realized? How and at the expense of what its should rise?

Once the big whale sells in the market by 100000 INCENT one order which he received at a discount 140% during your pre-sale (example). The price falls for 240%, people buy it cheap at this time at the exchange. Then they come to my shop of the equipment, and they say we want a discount according to your loyalty program for our cheap INCENT.

And I bought INCENT and extended among the clients at the price much above that which became now. It means that I will incur losses.

INCENT will also hold an equivalent amount of Incent with which they can make the market, therefore ensuring that there is never too much supply or demand and smoothing out the price to protect merchants. Did you read the whitepaper? Its explained in detail there.

50% of any market making profits will be paid as dividends to Incent token holders.

This exact issue that you are asking about is addressed in detail in the whitepaper. It is a top priority.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250

This is important to know before invest.Early birds bonus is really high.some people already looking for partners to invest 50 BTC together with 1 transaction.there are some people who can afford even 500 BTC because Incent crowdfunding target is $5M,so we can expect so many big transaction.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
reading whitepaper soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
I want to join the signature campaign.Already completed google form with the required information.hope i'll be added soon.
Thank you
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Good concept going to join sig bounty
Jump to: