Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 215. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Answer me these questions:

First question:
I have a retail network, I conduct accounts department in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the tax code.
How I shall prove purchase of your INCENT in financial accounting? You not the legal entity. Cryptocurrencies aren't acknowledged in my country, as well as in the most part of the world.
I will receive a huge penalty and perhaps even I will be put in prison for fraud and money laundering if I spend money of the firm for INCENT purchase.

Second question:
How I can purchase at you INCENT for the loyalty programs if it is traded in the public market? So its price is unstable. Today I issued to the client 10 INCENT for purchase, and tomorrow he decided to spend them, it comes to my shop and here it turns out that last night the price fell three times. What shall I answer the client?

To the first question, I would say: if you are a business that operates in a jurisdiction that is hostile to cryptocurrencies, do not deal with cryptocurrencies.

To the second: the customer is getting a reward, essentially for nothing. Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.

Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Answer me these questions:

First question:
I have a retail network, I conduct accounts department in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the tax code.
How I shall prove purchase of your INCENT in financial accounting? You not the legal entity. Cryptocurrencies aren't acknowledged in my country, as well as in the most part of the world.
I will receive a huge penalty and perhaps even I will be put in prison for fraud and money laundering if I spend money of the firm for INCENT purchase.

Second question:
How I can purchase at you INCENT for the loyalty programs if it is traded in the public market? So its price is unstable. Today I issued to the client 10 INCENT for purchase, and tomorrow he decided to spend them, it comes to my shop and here it turns out that last night the price fell three times. What shall I answer the client? He will tell that I am a deceiver and the thief! Also won't return to my shop more! And also he will write the claim to regulating boards which will come to me with check. And I will receive a penalty as it is illegal.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Is there already a roadmap or timeline of major milestones/features release?

How long after ICO will the tokens be distributed?
When to add exchange and is the project already in contact/agreement with major exchanges?
Activity: 518
Early adopters get bonus in first day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Less than 7 hours to go until ICO is officially live!

In the meantime, be sure to check out our bounty offering in the 2nd post and help promoting Incent!

Good luck with ICO mate! Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

In the meantime, be sure to check out our bounty offering in the 2nd post and help promoting Incent!

Invested in early bird phase, I feel happy, it is a 10X ico, maybe more if the mass adoption is done
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
I ask an interesting question, if 5M is raised within 5 days(it is possible because firstblood ico raised 5.5M in 10 seconds), we need to post 30 posts in 5 days to get the bounty, right?  Cheesy 

Maybe a little rush, but I prepare for this result. Pre ico raised almost 500 btc. Incent is booming. Congratulations.
That's an interesting question  Smiley

In terms of the signature campaign you need to achieve the 30 posts before distribution is done. In case we finish the ICO early, we will have to wait until we can issue the incent tokens before distributing, so you will have some more time left. 

It is a good option, the other option is reduce the post count. I am very confident that incent will raise 5M within ten days. Do you team menbers think so?   Grin Cheesy
The 30 post requirement is based on the assumption that the ICO will be live for 2 months, so it's a rather small amount to be frank.  Smiley

We are confident that we will raise enough money to realize Incent, be it in 10 days or 2 months.  Wink

Yes, this is likely Karl Wink
I ask an interesting question, if 5M is raised within 5 days(it is possible because firstblood ico raised 5.5M in 10 seconds), we need to post 30 posts in 5 days to get the bounty, right?  Cheesy  

Maybe a little rush, but I prepare for this result. Pre ico raised almost 500 btc. Incent is booming. Congratulations.
That's an interesting question  Smiley

In terms of the signature campaign you need to achieve the 30 posts before distribution is done. In case we finish the ICO early, we will have to wait until we can issue the incent tokens before distributing, so you will have some more time left.  

It is a good option, the other option is reduce the post count. I am very confident that incent will raise 5M within ten days. Do you team menbers think so?   Grin Cheesy
The 30 post requirement is based on the assumption that the ICO will be live for 2 months, so it's a rather small amount to be frank.  Smiley

We are confident that we will raise enough money to realize Incent, be it in 10 days or 2 months.  Wink
Activity: 728
I ask an interesting question, if 5M is raised within 5 days(it is possible because firstblood ico raised 5.5M in 10 seconds), we need to post 30 posts in 5 days to get the bounty, right?  Cheesy  

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Ten seconds, so fucking shocked... They broke the world record.
Activity: 728

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Activity: 882
Merit: 211
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
I was looking at your team page and only see marketing people. How many developers are currently working on the project?

Pete is our lead dev and is doing great work. He's coded the proof of concept wallet as well as ICO site.
A successful crowdfund will allow us to hire more devs.

Well, that explains why third-party services like viralexchange and waves are used.

There's a limit to what any one person can do!
Waves is the best blockchain for the job, and given the huge amount of dev resources going into it, there's no reason or point to reinvent the wheel. TVE is a very convenient way of administrating bounties.

I didn't say that this way is wrong. Instead, good solution with limited resources situation.
legendary
Activity: 840
this is a very promising and good project now.. I'll be following this now after ICONOMI's ICO end. I think this will be another big project now. good time to start dev.
hope you will raise 5Million $ at the time.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Okay folks...

So I've already asked this question in the waves thread but I was hoping to get a clearer answer here...

How many incent tokens will be issued in total... I understand the investment cap is 5 mil usd, but I'm trying to understand whether there will be a total of 1 mil, 5 mil, 10 mil, 100 mil tokens etc issued?

Thank you

Total tokens depends on the amount raised and the rates at which people buy tokens.
Jump to: