Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 230. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Incent is lifting off, this is going to be a great way to get people to use crypto in everyday life
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
One job performed but TVE is not valid - please correct.

What was the problem there?

We can't claim 1 token for tweet action. Please check that

Are you clicking on the tweet in TVE to action it?
If you've already done that and it's not working, it may be a glitch TVE's end, in which case we'll get them to have a look at it.

I have asked TVE to correct this error and removed this tweet until the issue is resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Are you clicking on the tweet in TVE to action it?
If you've already done that and it's not working, it may be a glitch TVE's end, in which case we'll get them to have a look at it.
Activity: 588

legendary

copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
legendary
Social bounty campaign is now live with TVE - we'll be posting more details later today but if you're signed up with The Viral Exchange you can get started already. www.TheViralExchange.com
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there any way to ge into contact with the CEO, Rob Wilson?
I want to ask him some questions about Incent.

Absolutely! Im at your disposal but proably best to come and join our slack at: https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/

Ping me when you get there - it'll be way easier to communicate there as BTC only allows me 1 message every 3600 seconds(!). Perks of being a newbie :-/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Is there any way to ge into contact with the CEO, Rob Wilson?
I want to ask him some questions about Incent.
From what I understand is I can use this in my paint business like a rewards program. When people come and buy paint I mix I can reward them with crypto. But how easy will it be for them and me ? Also big thumbs up because this will merge normal people into our crypto space with little knowledge they are even doing so. How many steps or hoops will I have to go through to set this up ? Do I need to set up a waves wallet ? and How do I get the customers to install it (or sign up ?)?

That's exactly right, only unlike a traditional loyalty-reward program, there's no set-up or accounting overhead for you and no tax implications. We've built all the infrastructure that you will need as the merchant, to configure, monitor and optimize your program by product, range or inventory.

We just install a simple plug-in at your p-o-s, and your customers get their reward delivered to a wallet, near instantly, at the moment of transaction and its represented to them as value in the local currency of their choice. The only information you'll need from them is a contact email or cell phone number, so its very low drag for you and them.

Every time somebody makes a purchase from you, their cell buzzes and they follow the link to claim their reward value - which has all the benefits of crypto thereafter.

Also, embedded in their wallet app will be all the products and services you want to market to them, which they can pay or part for with their reward value. You'll have established a permanent digital link with them that they are motivated to open - so you'll be able to slash your SEO spend too.

And all of a sudden all your customers are owners and users of crypto without necessarily knowing it. But as is usually the case, once they see how much better it is, they'll want more of it and they'll come and spend more with you as a result
Activity: 47
Keeping an eye on this project myself, good questions btw
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
From what I understand is I can use this in my paint business like a rewards program. When people come and buy paint I mix I can reward them with crypto. But how easy will it be for them and me ? Also big thumbs up because this will merge normal people into our crypto space with little knowledge they are even doing so. How many steps or hoops will I have to go through to set this up ? Do I need to set up a waves wallet ? and How do I get the customers to install it (or sign up ?)?
Activity: 91
Will incent have its own wallet or will it work on waves ?

Both!  Incent will have its own wallet with ecommerce functionality embedded - aimed at mainstream consumers, so with ultra inuitive UX and simplicity to the fore.

Incent will also work on the Waves wallet and any wallet integrated with the Waves platform.

Are you CEO at Incent? Also the founder at bitscan? Thank you for explaining to us. Big project.

Both!  Incent will have its own wallet with ecommerce functionality embedded - aimed at mainstream consumers, so with ultra inuitive UX and simplicity to the fore.

Incent will also work on the Waves wallet and any wallet integrated with the Waves platform.
This is new to me, such an awesome feature on the blockchain. I can see this expanding to all chains that want this feature. is their any extra % people get for getting in this ICO early ?

Yes there is. The ICO opening price is 10,000 Incent/BTC, increasing in steps to 6,000 Incent/BTC by the end of October - so it will pay to be an early bird!

In addition, further reductions are available pre-ICO for larger buyers. The sale price for 20-49BTC is 15,000 Incent/BTC and for 50BTC+ you'll get a wopping 24,000 Incent/BTC.

BUT, this sale will close the second the ICO starts 1 Oct.
Activity: 116
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
This is new to me, such an awesome feature on the blockchain. I can see this expanding to all chains that want this feature. is their any extra % people get for getting in this ICO early ?

Yes.
I heard Incent can work on other blockchains as a feature, is this true ? Is it possible incent can be implemented into something like decent to reward people who purchase Authors content ? If this can work with other that are similar like LBRY ?

Absolutely, Incent can be deployed into ANY application, as means of incent-ivising ANY desired activity :-)
I heard Incent can work on other blockchains as a feature, is this true ? Is it possible incent can be implemented into something like decent to reward people who purchase Authors content ? If this can work with other that are similar like LBRY ?
Jump to: