Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 229. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Token under waves platform? This is something new . I hope it can do well hand in hand with it especially that waves keep on delaying the release of its full node .

You sound upset about full nodes release. tell me more
and what is Komodo ?
Token under waves platform? This is something new . I hope it can do well hand in hand with it especially that waves keep on delaying the release of its full node .

You sound upset about full nodes release. tell me more
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Will you guys be excepting other cryptos for the ICO ?

I think they won't, according to the ICO details investors will be able to buy Incent tokens with bitcoin and other cryptos were not mentioned.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Will you guys be excepting other cryptos for the ICO ?
Activity: 89
Are any businesses already on board to use Incent royalty program ?

Business interest is pretty crazy. We've a multitude of active conversations ongoing, across 3 continents, with businesses ranging from local retailers, through online wholesalers, to corporations looking to build out or secure partner eco-systems.

As we move closer to selecting customer #1, we are working with a significant Insurer in the medical sector looking to bind their partner brokers, practices, pharma and retailers into a cohesive eco-system. They see Incent as the fuel that will make this happen.
Ohhhh I can do the signature thing sooooo cool, free tokens for meeeee!
Are any businesses already on board to use Incent royalty program ?
Activity: 89
Where can I download the wallet ?

You cannot download the wallet yet but you can review the core functionality at http://incentloyalty.com

We'll be starting work with the Waves team very soon to integrate it with their asset exchange. Once this work is complete, we'll build mobile apps for Android and iOS.
Also what is the Developers background ?
Where can I download the wallet ?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
From what I understand is I can use this in my paint business like a rewards program. When people come and buy paint I mix I can reward them with crypto. But how easy will it be for them and me ? Also big thumbs up because this will merge normal people into our crypto space with little knowledge they are even doing so. How many steps or hoops will I have to go through to set this up ? Do I need to set up a waves wallet ? and How do I get the customers to install it (or sign up ?)?

This is a massive reason we're excited about this project - getting crypto far more widely used - even by the unknowing!

I'm the lead dev on incent, and planning to spend some more time in here sharing my thoughts, and answering any questions / points raised Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Social bounty campaign is now live with TVE - we'll be posting more details later today but if you're signed up with The Viral Exchange you can get started already. www.TheViralExchange.com

cool thanks for add social bounty to TVE  Wink
I don't have a problem to claim all goes well
#keepsharing #community #Incent
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Will Incent value increase if waves reaches 1 Euro per coin ?

No, the value should be independent. Waves is fuel for the host platform. Incent's value is driven by merchant adoption.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
This seems like a well designed project, I am curious to see where it will lead you.
What platforms are you using to advertise and promote your product?

We are partnered with Transform PR (Michael Terpin), Brave New Coin and KCN. We have a variety of other channels that we are using to promote our service. Podcasts, webcasts, press and AMA's. We will add links to our ANN shortly so folks can explore.

This is live now:
coininterview live with rob wilson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ugRsEDClU incent
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This seems like a well designed project, I am curious to see where it will lead you.
What platforms are you using to advertise and promote your product?
Will Incent value increase if waves reaches 1 Euro per coin ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
How does Incent pos work ? Does this create more coins increasing supply ?

Incent will be a token on Waves blockchain and will have fixed supply.
How does Incent pos work ? Does this create more coins increasing supply ?
Jump to: