Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 225. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What is Algolia ? It is in your technology section on your website

So for lots of reasons, we're excited to have taken a 'nosql' approach to our application - we're not using a traditional database system (like mysql for example) at all, and all the data is stored simply as JSON objects within 'Firebase' - now 'Google's Firebase' - one of the key reasons for taking this approach is to get significant speed and scale ability without stress / or sysadmin work. Algolia ( https://www.algolia.com/ ) is a fantastic piece of tech. which plays very nicely / natively with Firebase / JSON data structures, to facilitate the sort of user search / discovery experiences which used to cost a huge amount to build / craft (and take ages).

the tl;dr version is that we love algolia, and it does amazing things....

Activity: 17
Ico is host on waves, price is 0.0001 BTC, not buy with waves tokens? Can we deposit bitcoin to waves platform to buy your tokens?

Btw, any link to see translation bounty.

We're setting up investing with Waves tokens right now Smiley - It'll be there in place for the official launch of the ICO on 1st Oct - now just a few days away!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Ico is host on waves, price is 0.0001 BTC, not buy with waves tokens? Can we deposit bitcoin to waves platform to buy your tokens?

Btw, any link to see translation bounty.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
from thw white paper...."audited by an independent
compliance team nominated by ADCCA"

who is the adcca ?

The Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association.

http://adcca.org.au/

RW.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
from thw white paper...."audited by an independent
compliance team nominated by ADCCA"

who is the adcca ?
I know there's a 5 million dollar cap. But is that cap there to make sure it's not over sold like Waves, or do you guys expect to raise that much?

We've put a cap in place for 2 reasons:

1. Should we raise it, this capital will enable us to get the product to market in very good order. Once we have a demonstrable market fit we will need further (conventionally raised) finance to scale and we do not want to hamstring ourselves with an over-inflated valuation.

2. We want there to be a strong secondary market for Incent, for the sake of those who fund us through ICO and the project moving forward.

RW.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I know there's a 5 million dollar cap. But is that cap there to make sure it's not over sold like Waves, or do you guys expect to raise that much?
is this going to be POS or POW or something new please clarify..also is there a wallet build on the plan ??

It's POS - and released on Waves. I think they will handle the wallet side of things.

Correct. We will work with the Waves team on a wallet adapted for mainstream consumers.  RW.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I got some free incent token for doing some simple tweet and retweet. is there will be any facebook campaign later? there was is many ico promotion currently running on facebook,and i think they got a good response there in FB.

Yep, we're gearing up the TVE campaign and FB should be included.

How many indent bounty distribute to TVE fb and twitter bounty? You don't hace any other form social bounties? Actually i like bountires only there, because TVE is a smart website, they detects bots and cheaters, they will ban cheaters.

Hi, there is a maximum of 200,000 Incent available for the social media bounty through TVE.

TVE is a solid platform for the bounty campaign as it has been tested thoroughly via the Stratis ICO so it should not be possible to game the system. At the moment it only offers Twitter, FB, Youtube and Google+ bounties so we are limited to those channels. You will also be able to earn Incent for signing up to our newsletter too once that goes live.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Get incent from viral but small amount daily.
Activity: 5
is this going to be POS or POW or something new please clarify..also is there a wallet build on the plan ??

It's POS - and released on Waves. I think they will handle the wallet side of things.
Activity: 803
Activity: 227
I got some free incent token for doing some simple tweet and retweet. is there will be any facebook campaign later? there was is many ico promotion currently running on facebook,and i think they got a good response there in FB.

How many indent bounty distribute to TVE fb and twitter bounty? You don't hace any other form social bounties? Actually i like bountires only there, because TVE is a smart website, they detects bots and cheaters, they will ban cheaters.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

legendary
What happens if reward points go out and businesses decide not to pay ?

How it works is:
Customer pays merchant
Merchant has designated a % of each purchase to be sent to the customer as Incent
Merchant sends this % to BitScan, with an instruction to issue Incent to the customer wallet
Merchant receives instruction and issues Incent to customer

This is also why BitScan needs the reserve: they need to issue Incent immediately, at point-of-sale, but due to the well-known inefficiencies of the banking system, the funds will only reach BitScan 2-3 days later. So they need Incent on-hand to send out, which they will then replenish when the funds arrive from the merchant.

I suppose it would be possible for a merchant to send an instruction without any money, but then the normal channels are available to recoup it - and the merchant would get booted out of the programme if they kept offending.

I'll let Rob or someone more qualified answer the question about Algolia.
Activity: 136
What is Algolia ? It is in your technology section on your website
What happens if reward points go out and businesses decide not to pay ?
legendary
Jump to: