Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 236. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Another ICO again but this ICO promising something but I hope this ICO have a bounties like twitter,personal text and avatar I like to join in that bounties.
Bounties will be announced in time, have some patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Another ICO again but this ICO promising something but I hope this ICO have a bounties like twitter,personal text and avatar I like to join in that bounties.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looking for bounties info!  it was not better Lisk platform?
LISK does not offer a crowdfunding feature as Waves will, why Waves is better suited for that purpose.

thanks for your clarification dev! I am looking forward for future develop
Activity: 574
please reserve me for indonesian translation.

Hello I sent you a private message, can you answer.

Thanks
Did you know Loyyal is trying to get a patent on using a blockchain for loyalty rewards?

Personally I doubt if they'll be successful but I guess they must think they have a chance.
We are aware of the competition in this market. However, patents need to be very detailed and unique, no need to worry as of now.  Smiley
I was trying to check all these people and looks like they are all connected to WAVES one way or another. Hm... WAVES needs another ICO?

5Million USD is vey achieveabke.
Interested to make translation for Filipinos in the Philippines section if its spot is still open for  bounties. Would be happy to also do blog post for bounties as well.

Please shut up already. Devs will call for translators if they need them. I am so frikking tired to read all these "translation reserved" nonsense messages page after page. What's wrong with you people lately?
Actually, only Cassius and me are involved with Waves. The other team members are not connected to Waves apart from building a product on top of it.
for some reason i read it as incest
You're not the only one ... Strange name, you do understand people will call your coin incest right?

I still remember the phase about a year and a half ago when ICO's were trying to get 80-100 at a go. Look at the latest ICO announcements, everyone wants at least 10000BTC, 30k max ... I mean $5.000.000 for what? Sorry for this criticism, I must admit at least you show your faces here (?). I just have a special relationship with ICOs. Think. If it's hard to make, it'll take forever to do. If it's easy to make, why didn't you do it for free and sell the tech afterwards, or just give it away for free as one guy once did? ...
Incent is short for Incentive(s) why we believe it's perfectly suited for our project. Also, most people using the system won't even realize that it is called Incent and built on a blockchain. That's the beauty in it!

No worries, we are open to criticism. We need the money to finish development, start marketing and deploy the finished products to the customers. We need funding to complete and improve the product until we are able to generate our own income stream. Nobody said it is easy or hard, but developers and marketing is expensive.
Since you are based on Waves it would be great idea to accept Waves coins during your ICO in addition to BTC.
This would attract more investors holding Waves and your project will get more attention.
Waves' native token is not meant to be used for crowdfunding purposes, however we plan to raise a small percentage of the total in the native token.
looking for bounties info!  it was not better Lisk platform?
LISK does not offer a crowdfunding feature as Waves will, why Waves is better suited for that purpose.

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Did you know Loyyal is trying to get a patent on using a blockchain for loyalty rewards?

Personally I doubt if they'll be successful but I guess they must think they have a chance.

I don´t think Loyyal can get it since we are talking more about a concept than something concrete.

That's what I thought. I hope they don't get it anyway, not just for Incent but because it would be unfair to be able to patent something so broad which is just an idea that anybody could come up with.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

I don´t think Loyyal can get it since we are talking more about a concept than something concrete.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 1080
Booked by me haha

Nice project karl
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Am guessing Incent is short for Incentives.....

Incent just sounds too meh.......

My opinion only of course.

Activity: 560
So correct me if I am wrong.

But this fundraiser means that by October 1st the Waves platform has the ability to crowdfund on it?

Or will an external party host the ICO?

cheers,

For several reasons the ICO is being held on a 'regular' ICO site (indeed based on ico.wavesplatform.com), with advice and input from the Waves team.

Re: Waves deposits, we will be accepting a certain proportion of Waves, probably around 20% of the total. We want neither too much nor too little, since Incent aims to bring value to Waves and will hopefully enjoy the resulting price rise, but at the same time we want BTC for day-to-day running costs.

Okay nice, thanks for the reply Cassius.
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would like to reserve portuguese translation!

Pm me if you want this.

Cya
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Watching with interest.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

There are a couple of other blockchain loyalty schemes we know of, but 1) there's room for lots in the sector and 2) we're confident we've got a good proposition.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
legendary
Activity: 1354
I need to be translated into different languages to understand the project.
Jump to: