Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 71. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
As  i am a investor from the "first hour"  and bought a lot of more between price range from 5000-3000 satoshis i am interested in how, beside the business itsself, you are in contact with bigger exchanges to make Incent more "pupular" to a broader audience. Nothing against cryptopia, its the beginning, but even there the daily volumne is about just 10 BTC, the spreads for buying and selling are way too big (right about now its nearly 30%!!!). Maybe another try with BITTREX would not the worst idea of all.

We have been in contact with a bigger exchange - everything should be ready to go, so not sure what the delay is.
Other than that, we'll be bringing volume to the exchanges. That comes under the heading 'by the business itself', I suppose, but the point is that having exchanges without adoption and external demand is the tail wagging the dog (even if it's the norm in crypto).
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
As  i am a investor from the "first hour"  and bought a lot of more between price range from 5000-3000 satoshis i am interested in how, beside the business itsself, you are in contact with bigger exchanges to make Incent more "pupular" to a broader audience. Nothing against cryptopia, its the beginning, but even there the daily volumne is about just 10 BTC, the spreads for buying and selling are way too big (right about now its nearly 30%!!!). Maybe another try with BITTREX would not the worst idea of all.
legendary
Nice website - Good to see that progress!
Due to the fact that incent is very new, I think it needs time until coinvalue is going to increase. Just hold your coins and wait some month!

Months shouldn't be necessary. If you've picked them up at these prices I think it's likely you'll be rewarded in a few weeks at most.
Activity: 355
Nice website - Good to see that progress!
Due to the fact that incent is very new, I think it needs time until coinvalue is going to increase. Just hold your coins and wait some month!
Activity: 297
The number of transactions in the Wave network has increased, from this, it will soon surely be a reaction to assets
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Can't believe  some people dump to below 2000sat on liqui, when I thought the dump was over next day you see some people setting another dump record. I missed that trade
Just think he's already got bored to hold Incent then just think to sell them in low price, Incent is a long term project, so price is not everything at moment, they're still developing their project, i'm sure price will be better
Activity: 924
Noooo!!!!! I thought I'd got a good deal at 3300. Crypto dumpers never fail to amaze me. There's always a place for a super low-ball bid it seems.
Don't worry, it wasn't much that was dumped on Liqui. About 565 Incent were dumped below 2000 Satoshi.

Just release the trading bot already and let him gobble up these low sell orders.  Wink
The market making bot isn't far out, stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Noooo!!!!! I thought I'd got a good deal at 3300. Crypto dumpers never fail to amaze me. There's always a place for a super low-ball bid it seems.
Don't worry, it wasn't much that was dumped on Liqui. About 565 Incent were dumped below 2000 Satoshi.

Just release the trading bot already and let him gobble up these low sell orders.  Wink
legendary
Can't believe  some people dump to below 2000sat on liqui, when I thought the dump was over next day you see some people setting another dump record. I missed that trade

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Can't believe  some people dump to below 2000sat on liqui, when I thought the dump was over next day you see some people setting another dump record. I missed that trade
Activity: 663

Right. We might never see these prices again. Buy buy buy.  Grin
legendary
New website cool, but price is so sadly

Call it an opportunity that will last for a couple of weeks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
New website cool, but price is so sadly
Activity: 323
Your new website, https://incentloyalty.com/, is awesome!  Wink
legendary
WAVES news are very promising, as paying transactions fees with the own tokens, this will be great for the strong tokens, i hope INCENT would be there.

That's actually one of the reasons we chose Waves as a platform. Needing to deal with a second currency for tx fees adds friction and complicates things.
Activity: 477
WAVES news are very promising, as paying transactions fees with the own tokens, this will be great for the strong tokens, i hope INCENT would be there.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Still HOLDING. Incent will be big.. one day  Wink
The price of incent is really low and the coins has never been near to the price of the ICO till now, when can we expect the price to have some movement. When can we expect a big push in this currency and is there any new development in the coin.
I may think if this is the best time to get some cheap incent coin.
Activity: 924
Still HOLDING. Incent will be big.. one day  Wink
The price of incent is really low and the coins has never been near to the price of the ICO till now, when can we expect the price to have some movement. When can we expect a big push in this currency and is there any new development in the coin.
That was the fate for most altcoins due to Bitcoin's bull run, yes.

I expect to see an uptrend after integration with the first merchant. We are on track to have this completed by end of April. This means external demand will slowly but surely start to trickle into the market. Also, I am really looking forward to seeing our market making bot in action. Next development update will be released end of March, for the time being I recommend you to read our last extensive update from February 28.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: