Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 66. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 286
Waves probably wont ever get listed on polo, at least not any time in the near future. It's not for the reasons you think though.
Your sure???!!
Waves - a startup has huge growth potential. No monero or dash will not give such a jump as the waves. So your assertion is incorrect. They have already released and Lpos and Dex exchange and giveaway through the purse. The growth will continue. the show must go on !!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Although this token has potential to explode but we need some adoption in real life as the OP is claiming they are trying to make it real life project. I bought from liqui at low price so that I am not worry on the current delay still no big news around us.

In the words of Yoda: "Do, or do not. There is no try."
There's no delay. We're right about where we said we would be now.
We should have an update tomorrow. If the previous updates didn't convince you, or you didn't read them, this one should make it clearer what we're trying to do doing.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Although this token has potential to explode but we need some adoption in real life as the OP is claiming they are trying to make it real life project. I bought from liqui at low price so that I am not worry on the current delay still no big news around us.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's simply going to take people awhile to realize that some tokens have value aside from passing them back and forth and watching graphs go up and down. These people are speculators. They are the the precious snowflakes that need instant gratification or they have a temper tantrum. Let them troll... They need to do it.  Just treat them like a toddler and ignore it. Like a toddler, you cannot rationalize with them. They simply don't have the capacity to do this. It's an exercise in futility trying to.

Others actually view certain projects as an investment... INCNT being one of them. There are lessons to be learned here. Give it time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
A listing on the biggest exchanges is not necessary for executing the strategy and for the success of Incent. It has been explained over and over again, so I won't waste time repeating it.

Bittrex will probably list it by themselves at some point. At the moment it's not necessary, for both Incent and Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Once the real life usage will start for INCNT then these people with complains will cry why they didn't keep holding for little more. It is basic principal of investing that you may not get according to plan whatever you want. Once projects are kicked off then external circumstances decide the fate of things. It is positive that more and more exchanges are enlisting it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
These wankers can't list the coin into larger exchanges, raise 1k btc and only lists on liqui and enjoy 0 volume, fortunately I didn't sell my other alts to buy this shit, now my alt is 3x now, and your incent is 40% of ico.  Grin Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
The price is looking better each day..

I don't think any price below the ICO price is good. I can't understand how Incent was rejected by Bittrex and Tokes is allowed to trade there, since both are Waves asset.

I don't know when Bittrex did that maybe I missed this one. Price is still under the ICO rate because no buy support at the moment. How you can say this?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

I don't think any price below the ICO price is good. I can't understand how Incent was rejected by Bittrex and Tokes is allowed to trade there, since both are Waves asset.

In $$$ it is up, so for me i am fine with the current price. Price will hopefully even go up more after the announcements of the coming weeks Smiley

Tokes paid Bittrex to get listed while Incent don't want to touch anything with regards to open market trading. If I were Incent I could've paid Bittrex with their still very low fee though. But that's just me.
Activity: 275

In $$$ it is up, so for me i am fine with the current price. Price will hopefully even go up more after the announcements of the coming weeks Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Hello incent how are you?... whether added market different openledge?

a good miner is one who remains in touch till that time he get succeed in this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 632
I have a few BTC of INCNT. I'm considering strengthening my position, but I need some additional questions answered first.

1. My wife misplaces her keychain very frequently. Thankfully she has 16 plastic loyalty cards hanging on it of various sizes, shapes and colors. It is a rainbow ball of plastic roughly the size of a grapefruit. This usually makes it very easy to locate. If INCNT is widely adopted then she may be reduced to her house and car keys which are of significantly smaller profile. This is much harder to locate when it's still dark and you're rushing to get your shit together and get to work on time. I don't want to be woken up at 0600 to help turn over couch cushions and search through the laundry so she won't be late. I work varying shift times and get very grumpy when disturbed when I finally do get to sleep. Will the return on additional money I invest be enough to pay for the needed marriage counseling?

2. As Aussies you should realize how big the beef/leather industry is in your country and how powerful their unions and lobbies are. Less loyalty cards to carry means smaller wallets and less leather needed to make them. I hear the Northern Territory Cattlemen's Association is notoriously ruthless. I have small children. Can you promise the safety of your investors and their families from such nefarious forces?

legendary
Incent [INCNT] is listed at Livecoin.net Exchange and available for trading.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=INCNT%2FBTC

Nice. I hope get some good news about Poloniex exchanger soon Smiley

This guy. I feel like this guy right now. Sometimes, there aren't enough palms.
Activity: 602

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=INCNT%2FBTC

Nice. I hope get some good news about Poloniex exchanger soon Smiley
Waves probably wont ever get listed on polo, at least not any time in the near future. It's not for the reasons you think though.
Activity: 246
this coin looks good.. my secret favorite..hoping for a surprise polo add Cheesy

Don't count on it. We're not actively pursuing Polo, and they don't have Waves (which is a prerequisite). We're squarely targeting merchants for adoption, not crypto speculators.
But you should join our Slack and get the latest updates. There will be a major one in a couple of days.

LOL, you look like conquer the world, but only liqui lists you, you can't even be listed on bittrex. Polo? Don't dream sir, waves sucks, never on polo.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hello. Dear Incent community!

Welcome all traders. Thanks!
Yes!

Feel free to share the news: https://twitter.com/livecoin_net/status/846352840272547840.

We also appreciate everyone filling the order book with both buy and sell orders. Let's get the trading going on LiveCoin!
legendary
this coin looks good.. my secret favorite..hoping for a surprise polo add Cheesy

Don't count on it. We're not actively pursuing Polo, and they don't have Waves (which is a prerequisite). We're squarely targeting merchants for adoption, not crypto speculators.
But you should join our Slack and get the latest updates. There will be a major one in a couple of days.
Pages:
Jump to: