Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCP] InceptionCoin - Fair Ninja launch - X11 - page 2. (Read 21165 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think this is a great idea.. I still hold and stake time to time...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Well guys let's do this!  Grin
Activity: 638
Holders of INCP let's have something to do with this coin. Find a new developer. draw up a plan of action...

Convert INCP on top of ETH as a smart contract and make a swap. First, relieve old dev and make a takeover. Add features by brainstorming from the community.

Sounds like a good plan!
I know one good developer familiar with ETH smart contracts. I'll try to convince him to join the project. If all goes well i'll buy my coins back, the price is now at the same level when i dumped.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Holders of INCP let's have something to do with this coin. Find a new developer. draw up a plan of action...

Convert INCP on top of ETH as a smart contract and make a swap. First, relieve old dev and make a takeover. Add features by brainstorming from the community.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
scam team or who is behind the coin?
Dude was right
Activity: 154
Is there any news?
Activity: 63
We need to find a new dev  Grin

Great! The Dev is dead. Long live the Dev!  Grin
We need to find a new dev  Grin
Has anyone dealt with this issue? Who can find a good developer and to be interested in these ... this coin?
If the Developer has run away, how will you get access to the coin  Huh Grin Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We need to find a new dev  Grin
I think you're right, the developer abandoned the project. Sell out of the market, write to the PM Undecided
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Even if you have skilled developer among you it is not enough. Good coin needs cool concept not to be another shitcoin.
in their op they have  good concept for it..... but like always good concept and devs abandoned project..................
Even if you have skilled developer among you it is not enough. Good coin needs cool concept not to be another shitcoin.
Activity: 127
may be among our community we have skilled dev(s) to reborn this coin ? i like this name and design of this coin, also concept of it.........  and don't want to be a bagholder.....
I like your suggestion. so common efforts and promote a coin. This is only the inception. Grin
Activity: 154
may be among our community we have skilled dev(s) to reborn this coin ? i like this name and design of this coin, also concept of it.........  and don't want to be a bagholder.....

This can be done ?
all depend  on have we skilled devs in this coin or not
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

This can be done ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Thanks, but this is a very low price, I'll wait a few days, maybe a developer will still appear. But I'm willing to merge this shit! Cry
Hello, buy my coins please? I plan to invest in another project, I don't have time to wait while they sunbathe! (
I can buy all of them for 50 satoshi each. Good offer!
Pages:
Jump to: