Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCP] InceptionCoin - Fair Ninja launch - X11 - page 5. (Read 21165 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Anybody know any news? Dev has been on for a few days.  Huh

Name:   InceptionCoin
Activity:   108
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   April 03, 2015, 07:00:20 AM
Last Active:   June 23, 2016, 03:42:47 AM
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
I have quite a lot of coins. What advice about selling price or should I hold them for a few months?
No response from dev, maybe you should dump your coins at current prices.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I have quite a lot of coins. What advice about selling price or should I hold them for a few months?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
YES I AGREE IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET AN UPDATE OF THE COIN AND ITS FUTURE
[/quote
   Wow and its over so soon
YES I AGREE IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET AN UPDATE OF THE COIN AND ITS FUTURE
At least PoS working good, lol.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
What a god damn joke...
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
The majority of Inception coin's functionality is in the final stages of development and will be implemented soon after release.

Any pics of the finance platform? Or the "Application Store"?

So that's a "no" then..

"The Application Store, which will be part of the wallet, will enable software creators to receive more money for their software, and software users on the other hand, to pay less!
The majority of Inception coin's functionality is in the final stages of development and will be implemented soon Soon™ after release. So dear crypto community, join us at an early stage and participate in the growth of our company from the very beginning."

Right. So if it's in the final stages of development there's no reason why the dev can't give investors a small preview.
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
The majority of Inception coin's functionality is in the final stages of development and will be implemented soon after release.

So that's a "no" then..

"The Application Store, which will be part of the wallet, will enable software creators to receive more money for their software, and software users on the other hand, to pay less!
The majority of Inception coin's functionality is in the final stages of development and will be implemented soon Soon™ after release. So dear crypto community, join us at an early stage and participate in the growth of our company from the very beginning."
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

So that's a "no" then..
yobit Wink
Hello
Is something wrong with the wallet / coin?
I have no active connections - occasionally a connection flashes for about half a second.
I sent 100000 coins to Yobit but they have never arrived (about 3 hours ago).
Should I delete my wallet and reinstall or is it a problem with inception network?
  Did You have any connections when you sent the Coins? If you did not you will have get  a stable connection before they will be sent or return to you..
Hello
No, I did not have a stable connection. Is your wallet working fine?
Maybe I need to delete my wallet and reinstall?
  Yes you can reinstall just dont delete the Appdata files
Hi thanks - I did reinstall, but I deleted the appdata files folder (and the wallet) before I re-installed. When I reinstalled the appdata files folder was  replaced  - then I had to over-write the wallat.dat (in the appdata file) with my wallat.dat backup. All working fine again, so I know how to fix next time.
legendary
yobit Wink
Hello
I have no active connections - occasionally a connection flashes for about half a second.
Should I delete my wallet and reinstall or is it a problem with inception network?
  Did You have any connections when you sent the Coins? If you did not you will have get  a stable connection before they will be sent or return to you..
Hello
  Yes you can reinstall just dont delete the Appdata files
yobit Wink
Hello
Hello
legendary
yobit Wink
Hello
yobit Wink
Hello
The wallet seems to be offline (no active connections)
Is this normal? Trying to send some coins out, but cant
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
Yobit at last! Keep updating, guys.

but the price is not so good, prety low  Roll Eyes
Yobit at last! Keep updating, guys.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
OP is updated