Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCP] InceptionCoin - Fair Ninja launch - X11 - page 6. (Read 21165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Ok this was fun mining but now I am bored.   I thought this was the new Lisk...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
exchange?
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
My stake weight is the amount of coins I have, ok. But if the network weight is the same way, we have a lot of coins. I understand that the estimate is not always correct, and maybe off. Maybe someone can explain this to me?

It factors in both the number of coins and coin age (how long since they last moved/were staked).
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
My stake weight is the amount of coins I have, ok. But if the network weight is the same way, we have a lot of coins. I understand that the estimate is not always correct, and maybe off. Maybe someone can explain this to me?

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
surprised with the large amount of hash on this initially, no exchange had stepped up to add
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
The majority of Inception coin's functionality is in the final stages of development and will be implemented soon after release.

Any pics of the finance platform? Or the "Application Store"?
Activity: 136
Hello
I would appreciate a response from someone. Coins are being taken from my wallet to be staked - This is happening automatically. Can someone explain what is happening please? Large amounts

dude learn how crypto works before spamming you look so stupid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
I am trying to learn that is why I joined the forum - if you can tell me where else to learn then let me know Dude. I thought that this is where people learn. Actually I am not that stupid - I have learned a lot in bits and pieces, but it is difficult because people like you don't want to share any information.
Hello - I was wondering if you could explain a few things to me:
1) My wallet is automatically staking - Does this means the coins that it takes will no longer be available to sell if I want to sell?
2) Must my wallet be open and unlocked to stake?
3) Should I allow my wallet to stake all my coins or should I stop it?
This whole concept is a little confusing.

Thanks very much for your answers

just needed to monitor your staking coin it will not take that long and it is a good sign to you because your coin is maturing and you will be able to gain from it, so if you plan to sell it out, no need to panic just wait for at least a minute then your coin will be available again. good luck and i wish you learn more from here keep searching mate.
Staking "locks" your coins for a small amount of time until they become mature again. Yes, wallet must be open to stake. If you lock it you wont stake. Staking coins is earning coins. If you stop it you wont get 10% interest.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hello
I would appreciate a response from someone. Coins are being taken from my wallet to be staked - This is happening automatically. Can someone explain what is happening please? Large amounts

I am trying to learn that is why I joined the forum - if you can tell me where else to learn then let me know Dude. I thought that this is where people learn. Actually I am not that stupid - I have learned a lot in bits and pieces, but it is difficult because people like you don't want to share any information.
1) My wallet is automatically staking - Does this means the coins that it takes will no longer be available to sell if I want to sell?

just needed to monitor your staking coin it will not take that long and it is a good sign to you because your coin is maturing and you will be able to gain from it, so if you plan to sell it out, no need to panic just wait for at least a minute then your coin will be available again. good luck and i wish you learn more from here keep searching mate.
Staking "locks" your coins for a small amount of time until they become mature again. Yes, wallet must be open to stake. If you lock it you wont stake. Staking coins is earning coins. If you stop it you wont get 10% interest.
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
Hello

Hello

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
Hello

Hello
legendary
Activity: 952
When you are planning a more exchanges (yobit, bleutrade, cryptopia)?
I am waiting for answer from Yobit
Hi Dev,   Can You let us know what your plans are with the coin?. Anything special about this coin?  I mined a few and just am curious what is in the future for this coin
  I guess it is mum for now! lol

I must admit, I absolutely love surprises.
legendary
Hi Dev,   Can You let us know what your plans are with the coin?. Anything special about this coin?  I mined a few and just am curious what is in the future for this coin
  I guess it is mum for now! lol
legendary
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Block 9800 POS just started.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 512
Pages:
Jump to: