Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 64. (Read 23490 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Interesting. I would imagine with so many cards in production there would be some errors. I say these error cards fetch greater value because of there rarity. Especially the off center card. Thanks for sharing

In the card grading industry uneven borders receive a lower grade, therefore always are lesser valued. It's easy to misalign, it's harder to perfectly produce an individual card repeatedly at mass scale.

As for ink coloring printing differences... Those end up to the preference of the secondary market. Sometimes it matters to the value sometimes it doesn't.
copper member
Activity: 315
Merit: 126
All you need is... Bitcoin
Minerjones & MoparMining, interesting that you caught that, I myself had a few cards that were not identical. I thought I was going crazy so I'm glad there's affirmation. Here's a pic of a Sapphire Camel with a larger left border. And two #54 crystal with different colored font "S***COINS" at the top. Take a look! Left card is orange and the right card is red!

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
A few cards have caught my eye... not sure if this makes them more valuable?

#56 NFT is printed/cut off center

my #56 is also off center - maybe that was intentional?

44, 38, 31, 16 - are also all visibly off center.
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Interesting. I would imagine with so many cards in production there would be some errors. I say these error cards fetch greater value because of there rarity. Especially the off center card. Thanks for sharing
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
A few cards have caught my eye... not sure if this makes them more valuable?

#18 Satoshi border in 2 different orange colors.
#56 NFT is printed/cut off center

Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Are you still able to send shipments to Australia? I don't see it on the list in checkout  Huh

Should be able to.  I will mention to the web team.

Also, Bazinga Cards in Australia is carrying the product.  Not sure if you've ever dealt with them?
Thanks for the tip. I haven't shopped at Bazinga yet, they are $60 AUD per pack so a little more expensive, but the free shipping helps even it out a bit more. I'll place an order soon with them.
legendary
Are you still able to send shipments to Australia? I don't see it on the list in checkout  Huh

I can assist with any cards being shipped to Australia (or any other country) Cheesy
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Are you still able to send shipments to Australia? I don't see it on the list in checkout  Huh

Should be able to.  I will mention to the web team.

Also, Bazinga Cards in Australia is carrying the product.  Not sure if you've ever dealt with them?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
  One question that I have is....why is it they are asking me for my date of birth when I pick up the package?

Why not just show ID and sign? Never had that happen before in all my years at the post office.

Thanks

I've never heard of the post office asking for a DOB.  That's a new one.

Yeah new to me as well and unnerving...I mean after they saw my ID they WROTE DOWN my date of birth cause the sender requested it.

This is what the post office says on their site about it.

Adult Signature Required is a service that ensures that the recipient of the mail items is at least 21 years of age or above. The recipient or a resident of the recipient's address is required to show a form of photo identification to the delivery employee for age confirmation.

They should not be writing down my personal details.
..send it with certified mail or registered mail but this is nonsense and an invasion of privacy
  One question that I have is....why is it they are asking me for my date of birth when I pick up the package?

Why not just show ID and sign? Never had that happen before in all my years at the post office.

Thanks

Same, never been asked for DOB
It would usually be on your ID anyway, so not a big deal

Thanks

legendary

Thanks
Cheesy Got my Ballet redemption wallet and "Redeemed" redemption card today!!

It's good to see these finally out in "the wild".  There were days it felt like we'd never get the set out there.  C19, supply chain issues, paper shortages, lockdowns in Shanghai (Ballet), getting the Gemstone patterns to work....all the pieces that had to come together.   Really cool to finally see these in collector's hands.  :-)
legendary
Ordered some more on Monday...arrived today.....super fast shipping. Thanks! Cheesy
legendary
Cheesy Got my Ballet redemption wallet and "Redeemed" redemption card today!!

First redemption wallet cards are shipping out today and tomorrow!

Should we expect tracking for the redemption wallet cards when they are sent to us?

Good question.  The tracking numbers are entered into the system, but it may not be able to override the actual product shipped tracking number to where you can see it.

They are shipped tracked though, so if they don't show up after a while, we will certainly be able to look into it. 

I will talk to the web team in the meantime to see if that functionality can be added.

My redemption cards showed up today! I like the “redeemed” card

Excellent!  Glad you like it!

Don't forget that the wallet card isn't funded until we hear back from you.
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17

Should we expect tracking for the redemption wallet cards when they are sent to us?

Good question.  The tracking numbers are entered into the system, but it may not be able to override the actual product shipped tracking number to where you can see it.

They are shipped tracked though, so if they don't show up after a while, we will certainly be able to look into it. 

I will talk to the web team in the meantime to see if that functionality can be added.

My redemption cards showed up today! I like the “redeemed” card

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 17

Pages:
Jump to: