Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 74. (Read 23337 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
  Are you doing a goup buy on these? I would be in for a one.

I will have a few extra packs for any domestic orders Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3235
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
  Are you doing a goup buy on these? I would be in for a one.
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
Should be sorted now. 
copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
what's the difference between pre-order and buy now on the site linked?

The joys of Shopify.  There is a way to add a shipping date to the Pre-Order button text.  I think someone on the web team attempted to do that and instead ended up with two completely different buttons. 

Sorry for the confusion.  Will try and get that sorted.  Either way if you place an order or a pre-order, the goods will get to you.   Smiley

Thanks! gonna grab a 12 pack but I'll hold off til it's fixed just incase Tongue

The joys of Shopify.  There is a way to add a shipping date to the Pre-Order button text.  I think someone on the web team attempted to do that and instead ended up with two completely different buttons. 

Sorry for the confusion.  Will try and get that sorted.  Either way if you place an order or a pre-order, the goods will get to you.   Smiley
Activity: 355
Merit: 123
since this is a pre-order , buy it now . when will shipping start !!!!!
site say

When will Currency product ship?
We anticipate shipping in April 2022.

WE R in July .  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
The checklist should be posted on the site today.

There are 60 base cards or 62 if you could the alternate art cards.  There are 12 Meta-Rare Refractors and 7 Gemstone Refractor colors with serial-numbering starting at 1 of 149 Orange Beryl and go all the way down to 1 of 1 Black Onyx. 

J

Thanks For clarifying That.  Cheesy
The checklist should be posted on the site today.

There are 60 base cards or 62 if you could the alternate art cards.  There are 12 Meta-Rare Refractors and 7 Gemstone Refractor colors with serial-numbering starting at 1 of 149 Orange Beryl and go all the way down to 1 of 1 Black Onyx. 

J
Jumping in here as I helped to put this project together.

The higher denom redemption amounts like 1 BTC, 1 ETH, 5k DOGE and 0.1 BTC will be the standard (non-customized) Ballet Metal cards due to their higher value.  That was a stipulation that Ballet had as they didn't want any super-high values on the custom, plastic cards.

The Cardsmiths Ballet cards will be for the 1 LTC, 0.01 BTC, 0.001 BTC and 0.1 ETH denominations.

I can also say that this was a relatively low production relative to many modern card sets.  So the odds of finding a higher denom redemption card are very reasonable. 

Hopefully you will come for the crypto, but stay for the art.  It's a very vibrant and unique art set.  Like him or not, the Elon card should be popular.  Especially the serial-numbered Gemstone Refractors. That card was drawn by leading Garbage Pail Kids artist Joe Simko.  Seems to be everyone's fav from the set.

J

There one little detail am Still Confuse ,  The complete set !! How many Cards to Collect . I could't find that INFO at site  Smiley
Jumping in here as I helped to put this project together.

The higher denom redemption amounts like 1 BTC, 1 ETH, 5k DOGE and 0.1 BTC will be the standard (non-customized) Ballet Metal cards due to their higher value.  That was a stipulation that Ballet had as they didn't want any super-high values on the custom, plastic cards.

The Cardsmiths Ballet cards will be for the 1 LTC, 0.01 BTC, 0.001 BTC and 0.1 ETH denominations.

I can also say that this was a relatively low production relative to many modern card sets.  So the odds of finding a higher denom redemption card are very reasonable. 

Hopefully you will come for the crypto, but stay for the art.  It's a very vibrant and unique art set.  Like him or not, the Elon card should be popular.  Especially the serial-numbered Gemstone Refractors. That card was drawn by leading Garbage Pail Kids artist Joe Simko.  Seems to be everyone's fav from the set.

J
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Im up for 2x 2 pack boxes

Make that a 12 x 2 Collector Boxes
Activity: 405
Very cool, I just ordered a dozen, can't wait to get them!  I figured I will open half and save the others.
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
You know what i like about these. The redemption cards will encourage people to open the packs. Unopened packs will become valuable and rare fairley quickly. The cards themselves will become collectors items.
Activity: 218
Merit: 498
way too complicated
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
way too complicated
  Find card, fill out form, mail in card. Seems reasonable
legendary
Here is a video explaining the redemption process for a winning card:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRa9J0F2vk
legendary
do they work with Ballet wallet or why is the back side of Ballet shown?

If you pull a cryptocurrency redemption card, the prize will be sent to you on a custom Cardsmith Ballet wallet Cheesy

okay, i see.
can you order these redemption cards separately somewhere?

No, you have to pull one from a pack of cards
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

If you pull a cryptocurrency redemption card, the prize will be sent to you on a custom Cardsmith Ballet wallet Cheesy

okay, i see.
can you order these redemption cards separately somewhere?
legendary

Interest List:
Crytocanuk - some
Jambo USA - a few
Cryptogreatdane - 3x
Amax16 - a few
Pages:
Jump to: