Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 75. (Read 23337 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
do they work with Ballet wallet or why is the back side of Ballet shown?
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
I would be down for a few!
copper member
Activity: 963
Merit: 397
Ill take 3- 2 pack boxes for $90
I guess the real question is do you open the packs or not?
copper member
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Would be in for a few!
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
Very cool. I’d definitely be in for some!!
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 3596
From company CARDSMITHS comes their newest line of physical trading cards:

CURRENCY Series 1

From website:
CURRENCY takes the collector on a journey from the earliest days of civilization where mankind first bought, sold, and bartered for the basic goods they needed to survive, to the present where technology, digital banking and cryptocurrencies power the economic engine of commerce. Our Series 1 trading cards depict influential persons, memes, artifacts, and forms of money that have played an important role in the development of civilization and our modern economy.  

To bring this unique set to life CARDSMITHS collaborated with some of the top artists in the world of trading cards, comic books, digital illustration, indy art and graphic design. Whether you are a fan of history, finance or just great art pieces, there is something for everyone to treasure with CURRENCY.  

The fun doesn’t stop there!  

Along with rare foil variants, such as our proprietary Gemstone Refractors™, we have randomly inserted redemption codes into Series 1 packs that award fortunate finders with various amounts of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Some of the codes are even redeemable for an entire Bitcoin!  

Don’t let history pass you by. Start building your CURRENCY Series 1 trading card collection today!

Approximate odds of finding per pack: Base Card Parallels: Holofoil 1:1, Crystal Sparkle 1:2, Gemstone Refractor™ 1:10, Cryptocurrency Redemption Code 1:96, Meta-Rare Refractor™ 1:124.

From company contact:
We’ve created a trading card set, mainly about the history of money and economics, but with a heavy lean into cryptocurrencies.  There are even redemption cards for actual cryptocurrency including multiple redemptions for 1 BTC (more than 5 in total) and 1 ETH (more than 20 in total)   There are also hundreds of redemptions for smaller denoms like 0.1 ETCH, 0.01 BTC, 1 LTC and 5k Doge.  There’s 1 Redemption Card per case and there are 48, 2-Pack Boxes per case.

Each 2-Pack box retails for $30.  In theory, you could spend $30 on a 2-pack and pull a redemption card for a $20k 1 BTC.  The odds are quite good as the production run was not big at all.  Much better than say the 1 in a million chance with the Burger King giveaway.

The art in the set is fantastic as well.  We commissioned artists who have worked for Marvel, DC, TOPPS, IDW, etc.  There are Bitcoin cards, Satoshi cards, and a bunch of other fun ones.  There’s even an Elon Musk card created by the lead Garbage Pail Kids artist which everyone loves.

Also, redemptions are sent to winners through custom Cardsmiths Ballet wallets!!

Sales will begin later this week via the website here: https://cardsmiths.com/products/currency-series-1-trading-cards-collector-box
US customers can order via the website.

International customers can also order via the website, but I am offering a group order to help with shipping fees.
So if interested, just let me know here or via PM and we will make the order later in the week or next.
Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: