Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INK] INKcoin - Launched! SHAvite-3 Hash, NO PRE-M! CPU minable - page 29. (Read 50548 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
ok, just opened the wallet and it does so automatically after I added a conf file to the win roaming folder.

i can hear my power supply fan cutting in.... and wallet saying immature blocks, guess its doing something.
Activity: 126
I AM OUT OF SYC BUT MY BALANCE IS 12000 IS THERE ANY PROBLEM BLOCK COUNT IS 7790 AM I RIGHT OR THERE IS SOME ISSUE
alc
Activity: 129
I love when new algos come out. that's the way it should be.
Same. Much more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i think this coin has forked, i have 2 different wallet with different block count,
btw which is current block?

"blocks" : 47877, = 2.4 million coins mined  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
i think this coin has forked, i have 2 different wallet with different block count,
btw which is current block?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
my wallet is not connecting it is still out of syc.about 1 hour have passed

Did you have 500k? lol.
my wallet is not connecting it is still out of syc.about 1 hour have passed
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
woot mined a block with a 0.0012 transaction fee Smiley

État: 54 confirmations, diffusée à travers 21 nœuds
Date: 22/02/2014 20:06
Source: Génération
Crédit: 50.0012 INK (arrive à maturité dans 206 blocs de plus)
Montant net: 0.00 INK
ID de la transaction: 27e0a934cadd6a80a689f85690fb20ef264be98eaeb899eeac0359a64e5677d4

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
beware exchange seems to be having deposit issues

No, there is no issue. One guy deposit to the wrong address.

Not a single trade on this shit exchange... Are you the developer of this shit coin ?
did you have a look at "buy" vs "sell" ? I mean, LOT has a higher price and it's adding a much higher number of coins/day  Smiley
Merit: 321

Not a single trade on this shit exchange... Are you the developer of this shit coin ?

Really, you didn't arrive on time for your instamine, you didn't get enough coins, we got it, now you can leave, don't you have anything else to do today? 10% of the recent replies in this thread are yours complaining about the coin, if you don't like it why do you keep posting?

This coin is only a couple hours old and already abandoned by the developer/s. 2.3 million coins already mined out of 12 mill! Are we going to mine all coins TODAY ??

hmm seems so,.......... and again greedy people ? coins are not yet a day old, put on exchange and people complaining about trasfers to it ??

JC...people.....................i sincerly hope that there will be a coin who's not gonna to exchange for at least 2 months : first mine then trade ;-)
Activity: 177
Merit: 101

Really, you didn't arrive on time for your instamine, you didn't get enough coins, we got it, now you can leave, don't you have anything else to do today? 10% of the recent replies in this thread are yours complaining about the coin, if you don't like it why do you keep posting?

This coin is only a couple hours old and already abandoned by the developer/s. 2.3 million coins already mined out of 12 mill! Are we going to mine all coins TODAY ??

Challenge accepted! Let's see if we can do it!

LOL
legendary

Merit: 321
there is hope ,

i do have a cpu only machine / computer Quad core 2 Q6600 running at 2.7 ghz i did mined 4 blocks already in about 1 our !

Cheesy Wink

yep found 2 more blocks =100 ink coming in on my quad core2 Q6600 running at 2.7 ghz

edit Proof :

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

share some ink  Smiley

1Qda9oEHjck2UbephQ12sZjFFR2C79drF
Activity: 196
Not much interest in this coin, only 20 pages.. 2.2 million coins mined in the first couple of hours out of total 12 mil. ? FAIL ?

u mad?

We are at block 44662. 44662 x 50 = 2.23 million coins mined.

I LOL @ this, seems true that 1/5 of the coin been mined, but I did not see any dumping yet lol. how can a coin be 1/5 mined. is there some flaw

Diff will go up and the reward each block will be reduced by 50% every 110000 blocks. It will take a while before everything is mined.

Still this needs a relaunch with proper diff algo.
Merit: 500
Not much interest in this coin, only 20 pages.. 2.2 million coins mined in the first couple of hours out of total 12 mil. ? FAIL ?

u mad?

We are at block 44662. 44662 x 50 = 2.23 million coins mined.

I LOL @ this, seems true that 1/5 of the coin been mined, but I did not see any dumping yet lol. how can a coin be 1/5 mined. is there some flaw

Diff will go up and the reward each block will be reduced by 50% every 110000 blocks. It will take a while before everything is mined.
Pages:
Jump to: