Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INK] INKcoin - Launched! SHAvite-3 Hash, NO PRE-M! CPU minable - page 30. (Read 50548 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Anyway We need a pool also.
Why do You (and others) need a pool, if the difficulty is so low, that any standard home pc can find at least one block a day?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not much interest in this coin, only 20 pages.. 2.2 million coins mined in the first couple of hours out of total 12 mil. ? FAIL ?

u mad?

We are at block 44662. 44662 x 50 = 2.23 million coins mined.

I LOL @ this, seems true that 1/5 of the coin been mined, but I did not see any dumping yet lol. how can a coin be 1/5 mined. is there some flaw

The flaw is that the diff retargets every 10000 blocks, should've been 2000 or lower.
Activity: 280
Not much interest in this coin, only 20 pages.. 2.2 million coins mined in the first couple of hours out of total 12 mil. ? FAIL ?

u mad?

I LOL @ this, seems true that 1/5 of the coin been mined, but I did not see any dumping yet lol. how can a coin be 1/5 mined. is there some flaw
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
guys  iam courius about that shiny wallet at page first , where is that windows version ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

u mad?

Merit: 500

u mad?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
All blocks I find are rejected... Help, first time solo mining. Had something about long poll not found when it started. Think that might have affected it?  Grin
Activity: 280
Probably need more exchange like Mintpal or poloniex for inkcoin, I just don't trust this new exchange so much.

Anyway We need a pool also. Any pool owner interested to setup? Because there is miner done earlier on at quark miner modification.

As a crypto student, AES is definitely good with the random key and the encryption level. Its take quite some time to decrypt 16 rounds of AES although I not sure
how many round is SHA3 Havite
Activity: 736
I love when new algos come out. that's the way it should be.
someone claims to have mined 500k already, how is this possible ?

Funny, who claims that? No one here did, stop spreading lies.

the money in my wallet is in immature will it be added to my balance

"ok"  Grin
Merit: 321
there is hope ,

i do have a cpu only machine / computer Quad core 2 Q6600 running at 2.7 ghz i did mined 4 blocks already in about 1 our !

Cheesy Wink
Activity: 38
Probably yes. If you click on transactions tab (next to "receive") then hover over on the left it will tell you how many more confirmations you need.
Activity: 644
beware exchange seems to be having deposit issues
Activity: 126

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
so hard to mine this coin.. the reward so little
No, the reward actually is quite good, if You are the lucky one.

My best 3 cores earned 3000 INK over the last 5 hours (late starter), but my worst 6 cores did not get any block yet - and I canceled my AWS instances after 48 cores did not find any block in almost 3 hours Sad

With that many orphans You need to be in the right place (+ good luck) to earn same coins - but the difficulty is still low....

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Some people mined over 100k coins so far, how is this fair ?

People who got into bitcoin 2 years ago have more bitcoins than me...
Activity: 126
Activity: 38
will orphan nodes every become available in the wallet to use
Nope, this orphans will never get adopted.
Pages:
Jump to: