Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 20. (Read 34127 times)

ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The waves are proliferating Smiley, but the presentation is not very attractive.
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
And now prices are way down ,, maybe a lot of bounty hunter sells at cheap price

i will keep it with me.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
And now prices are way down ,, maybe a lot of bounty hunter sells at cheap price
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Hi Dev, you still need Spanisch translation ? I,m navite from Spain,
Want to reserv it, Pm me please if you want  me to do it Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still getting a bunch of bogus requests on Facebook and email. Now I know I can only trust the Bitcointalk users!  Grin

Shutting down the socmed NOW as barely any legit requests are coming in. You can thank the fraudsters for this.

If you are already on the airdrop list, you will receive the weekly airdrop until June 30. Next airdrop is Sat May 27th!

We will no longer respond to any airdrop or bounty requests unless it is for translation.

Thank you to everyone who supported us. I hope to have great news for you next week!

dev could you airdrop lays out how much admission list because it is useful to build a strong community. continue to believe with this great project  Wink

I apologize if I don't understand correctly, are you asking for the airdrop list?? Smiley

What I mean by list airdrop is the address of my purse are included in aidrop recipients who will receive each week ... sorry if my English is very poor  Cheesy

No problem at all, thank you. Please PM me your Waves address.
Activity: 490
Still getting a bunch of bogus requests on Facebook and email. Now I know I can only trust the Bitcointalk users!  Grin

Shutting down the socmed NOW as barely any legit requests are coming in. You can thank the fraudsters for this.

If you are already on the airdrop list, you will receive the weekly airdrop until June 30. Next airdrop is Sat May 27th!

We will no longer respond to any airdrop or bounty requests unless it is for translation.

Thank you to everyone who supported us. I hope to have great news for you next week!

dev could you airdrop lays out how much admission list because it is useful to build a strong community. continue to believe with this great project  Wink

I apologize if I don't understand correctly, are you asking for the airdrop list?? Smiley

What I mean by list airdrop is the address of my purse are included in aidrop recipients who will receive each week ... sorry if my English is very poor  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
1 days left to next giveaway i will remember it
and i dont want to miss this chance to get free iou1

Thanks iou1 hight 320 sat  Cool Cool Cool

are you realy rate 320 sat ?where i can sell iou1?

Waves DEX, CryptoDAO.com and Cryptopia.co.nz at this moment.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

yeah because too many abuser. anyway nice update statement and thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 406
Thanks iou1 hight 320 sat  Cool Cool Cool

are you realy rate 320 sat ?where i can sell iou1?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
join bounty fb and twitter  hope note late

a very good decision this will stabilize the market IOU1 rate, so far they just get and sell in the market ... believe this great project  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

hi, i'm new here and I am joined bounty social media. I support and hopefully success ico

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
price still cheap, waiting for expansive price to sell
and waiting for a big exchange
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IOU_BTC
 sell order 58 buy order 57  Wink good IOU1

I see that too, but I don't understand what you mean?? Good orders?  Huh
Pages: