Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 22. (Read 34127 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
are you need Chinese translate for the thread ?
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
pls check my PM sir, i still not receive
thank you Smiley)
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
PM sent for socmed bounty

now i'm waiting for rewards  Grin
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi does a google docs or similar list exist for airdrop/social media bounty?

regards
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I've sent email to [email protected] Hope still available slots to join this Airdrop I got suprised the IOU1 that so quickly to listed in exchanges ,Great job Dev anyway Thanks in advance Hope i allowed to join this Airdrop

- recieved thanks Dev
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
can mejoin sir how to join IOU1
Activity: 560
My email never send,smtp reported problem.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
task boty done sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I sent an email 2 days ago for booty.No reply yet.
I hope you give me a reason  Wink
Activity: 246
yeah, IOU1 is trading in Cryptopia exchange!  Smiley
Activity: 126
i send you email with  name bitcointalk and waves adress for airdrop..thank dev
Activity: 490
Alright everyone, sorry to disappoint, but because of the spam, scams, and abuse of the promo, we're shutting down the launch airdrop bonus. HOWEVER, if you already received an airdrop then you are on the future airdrop list and there will still be an airdrop every week until June 30.

The SOCMED bounty is still in effect, but you must contact us via PM here or on our Facebook page with proof of Share and/or Tweet and Waves address. From this point on, if you participate in the SOCMED bounty, you will not be added to the airdrop list, I apologize. We are trying to weed out the bogus requests, and it's way too difficult and time consuming via the email process. The website has been modified to reflect this change.  Embarrassed

Thank you everyone for your support and understanding  Smiley
okey
thanks dev received 2k IOU1
Activity: 28
Alright everyone, sorry to disappoint, but because of the spam, scams, and abuse of the promo, we're shutting down the launch airdrop bonus. HOWEVER, if you already received an airdrop then you are on the future airdrop list and there will still be an airdrop every week until June 30.

The SOCMED bounty is still in effect, but you must contact us via PM here or on our Facebook page with proof of Share and/or Tweet and Waves address. From this point on, if you participate in the SOCMED bounty, you will not be added to the airdrop list, I apologize. We are trying to weed out the bogus requests, and it's way too difficult and time consuming via the email process. The website has been modified to reflect this change.  Embarrassed

Thank you everyone for your support and understanding  Smiley
Activity: 406
rate 84 satosi in cryptopia.co.nz waiting exchange in bittrex

with coins that distribute only about 4 million of the coin prices really cheap, probably because they want to fast can money so sold very cheap  Wink

Yes really bro ..i hope rate more high approximately 1k satoshi enough.sory my speak english Messy Grin
Activity: 28
Thanks guys for your airdrop and socmed requests! I mentioned earlier that next meeting is on Saturday. I am not actually a dev as this coin runs off of the Waves platform, but i do take care of support and technical operations.

Sorry for the delay in updates, thanks for your patience.
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
Email sent thank you waiting for the airdrop if im accepted  Grin
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Dev, I am with you, I will not sell.
Me too..
I think this coin will achieve a fantastic price in the next 3 months  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
it's a great project. I think it would bring a lot of noise. indicate that are too different to use the infrastructure of the wave. wind wave in the market now, there is. most of the new projects is the use of the wave platform.

good luck. I'm in pursuit. it'd be great if you show yourself on the team.  Wink
Activity: 262
reserved china translation,thanks
Activity: 490
rate 84 satosi in cryptopia.co.nz waiting exchange in bittrex

with coins that distribute only about 4 million of the coin prices really cheap, probably because they want to fast can money so sold very cheap  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: