Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 18. (Read 34123 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That's strange, it works just fine for me... I'll look into this now
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Game is back up for testing, it was actually just a minor issue. Please test it out and let us know if you find any problems. Thanks!!  Smiley

http://digfor.gold
can't open in my PC
Game is back up for testing, it was actually just a minor issue. Please test it out and let us know if you find any problems. Thanks!!  Smiley

http://digfor.gold
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
i newbie.. i late to join airdrop..dev i want buy little coin IUO1 where i can buuy?
cryptopia ,or cryptodao
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i newbie.. i late to join airdrop..dev i want buy little coin IUO1 where i can buuy?
Activity: 1092
I'm terribly sorry but I have to bail out on the Dutch translation. I simply cannot find the time.

Thought I'd post it in the thread rather than through pm so others may step up.

Thanks

No problem at all, we appreciate the offer.
airdrop still open until 30 juni?
no airdrop closed, you can only buy cheap at exchanges, cyptopia and crypyodao
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Thanks dev for received second airdrop ,
Good jobs
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
I'm terribly sorry but I have to bail out on the Dutch translation. I simply cannot find the time.

Thanks

airdrop still open until 30 juni?

Thanks

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund

Thanks
I didn't received anything =(

Send me a PM with your Waves address so I can verify if you were on the list. Thanks
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Hi dev, please check my pm
Thankk You  Smiley
Activity: 7
I didn't received anything =(
Activity: 490
thank you dev, receive second airdrop will keep hold it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Updates:

We have issued the 2nd airdrop for those on the list. HOWEVER, since we're limited on time, we sent out the whole amount you would receive by the end of June 30 (5 weeks). We need to focus on other things and the airdrop is way too time consuming. My PM and mailbox will be bombarded, and I'll get to your PM in time, please be patient.

We canceled the testing of the game due to issues, and will put this on the side for now. We're having a meeting in about 12 hours to discuss the move forward. We don't have the time to fix and will need to look at it again another time. Sorry about that.

Thanks everyone for your support. Stay tuned!
received airdrop 2nd many thanks,, and And now wait for the price to go up
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Big airdrop Smiley , good work dev .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Updates:

We have issued the 2nd airdrop for those on the list. HOWEVER, since we're limited on time, we sent out the whole amount you would receive by the end of June 30 (5 weeks). We need to focus on other things and the airdrop is way too time consuming. My PM and mailbox will be bombarded, and I'll get to your PM in time, please be patient.

We canceled the testing of the game due to issues, and will put this on the side for now. We're having a meeting in about 12 hours to discuss the move forward. We don't have the time to fix and will need to look at it again another time. Sorry about that.

Thanks everyone for your support. Stay tuned!
Waiting for the good news from the IOU1 team meeting, completing the airdrop and start building this project is a good idea in my opinion. Optimistic IOU1 will be successful in the future
Activity: 1092
airdrop still open?
closed, but its way too cheap at cryptopia, https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=IOU_BTC
you could scoop some
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
How to join Airdrop social media ?
Pages:
Jump to: