Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IOU] IOU1 - The Token of Trust. *Translation Bounty!* - page 25. (Read 34155 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
hello dev the airdrop still available?

Yes, we can put you on the list, PM me your Waves address. Thanks

thank you dev receive my IOU1, this token already listed on market right?
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Everyone, just want to make it clear that if you want airdrop and socmed bounty, you only need to do ONE of these things:

PM me your Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)
Email [email protected] and include Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)
Facebook message us your Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)

Please pick only ONE as we are getting too many msg/email with the same Waves addresses.

Thank you!  Wink

done PM thanks for bounty sosmed Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello again,

I just want to remind everyone that you MUST have: 1 WAVES or more, 1 Waves asset or more, valid email address, legit FB and Twitter links, and reason why you want IOU1 to qualify for the airdrop and/or social promo. We keep getting requests with empty Waves wallets. We do check every address on the explorer. Thank you
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke
+Join- Email sent.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515

thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 254
Email sent, thank you very much  Grin
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Email send done...like share fanspage facebook done, thanks dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Done sent email  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
***crypto trader***
Just sent an email to join airdrop Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
waiting for the big exchange ,
on cryptodao volume is lows
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Thanks received ,
well where ioui can exchange to btc?

Right now only the Waves DEX in the Waves Lite Client or https://cryptodao.com/site/index/IOU.

thanks DeV for more iou1...
Everyone, just want to make it clear that if you want airdrop and socmed bounty, you only need to do ONE of these things:

PM me your Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)
Email [email protected] and include Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)
Facebook message us your Waves address (with socmed links for bounty)

Please pick only ONE as we are getting too many msg/email with the same Waves addresses.

Thank you!  Wink
is their a bounty for following and re tweeting on twitter?
if yes pm already sent

No sorry, just once for social bounty, but once a week airdrop until June 30 if you are already on the list. Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
is their a bounty for following and re tweeting on twitter?
if yes pm already sent
Email sent going to wait if i am accepted or not, the concept is good the ann needs to put more information about the token sometime people wont click any link that will direct them outside bitcointalk.

You should have received your airdrop already if this is your first one.

What other info did you want to see in the ANN? Since we are using the Waves platform, there isn't much technical info for us to share that Waves already provides.

Thanks for your input.
You can post the FAQ in here if you have a road map or anything that we can look forward in the near future.

Thanks for the idea, we have added the FAQ to the announcement post. Roadmap still in the works, next team meeting is May 27 (end of this week). I apologize for that delay.
Activity: 56
I join the airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Joined facebook and twitter and airdop campaign
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Email sent, have done follow twitter and facebook
good luck hope rate  up
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Email sent going to wait if i am accepted or not, the concept is good the ann needs to put more information about the token sometime people wont click any link that will direct them outside bitcointalk.

You should have received your airdrop already if this is your first one.

What other info did you want to see in the ANN? Since we are using the Waves platform, there isn't much technical info for us to share that Waves already provides.

Thanks for your input.
You can post the FAQ in here if you have a road map or anything that we can look forward in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: