Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO]Storagecoin-A Nxt Parallel chain Based Proof-of-Storage Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 25734 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When are you releasing the beta?  Huh
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I hope this is a great coin.
I sincerely hope that your project will be successful, just don't know how long to wait.
I really don't want to believe you are a liar, because I agree with your idea is
Thanks for your sincere hope.
Anyway you will see STC eventually no more than 2 month.
Activity: 71
His excuse has become so dry and it will be hard for any one to believe him any more. He has made a pretty good amount of money by far though he may not be satisfied.
Activity: 63
I sincerely hope that your project will be successful, just don't know how long to wait.
I really don't want to believe you are a liar, because I agree with your idea is
Activity: 63
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
We are neither on weekend trip nor leaving away,we are just focusing on codes of STC for fighting those who not invest STC but post with scam.

I'm not sure what you think is happening but the 'code' that you've written has been blatantly copy-pasted from our github page and uploaded to bitbucket as your own. You didn't even remove our names from the project! It literally says "David Vorick" in your codebase.

Is there a moderator I can message? This thread needs to be locked.

+1
I agree this thread needs to be locked, i didnt invest on this coin and doubt many did, some are fake account but we need to keep others on getting SCAMMED
Activity: 543
Merit: 501
We are neither on weekend trip nor leaving away,we are just focusing on codes of STC for fighting those who not invest STC but post with scam.

I'm not sure what you think is happening but the 'code' that you've written has been blatantly copy-pasted from our github page and uploaded to bitbucket as your own. You didn't even remove our names from the project! It literally says "David Vorick" in your codebase.

Is there a moderator I can message? This thread needs to be locked.
I'm sure he's just on a weekend trip or something...  Roll Eyes

not!

Glad to have you back. Hope you can deliver something very soon.
Yes,we will.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
When are you releasing the beta?
Activity: 99

not!
lol
Activity: 966

not!

Glad to have you back. Hope you can deliver something very soon.

not!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

not!
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
scam? I hope it's not ,@StorageCoin , say something

Dev has disappeared for two days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
scam? I hope it's not ,@StorageCoin , say something
Activity: 58
@Storagecoin

Good luck with my money.
Activity: 543
We're planning on doing giveaways at some point (using our own coins - Sia is not premined but we'll have coins nonetheless) so we'll try and hit all the investors in this thread.

Unfortunately the giveaways will not amount to more than a few dollars each =/. Terribly sorry for what happened but we can't take responsibility.
Pages:
Jump to: