Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 13. (Read 130749 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
At first thanks to all member because you project my parsonality very interisting.your all teem member alwayes active and very helpfull.this coin future will be success.my all friend already join and share for you all bountry and airdrop campaing news.I am so happy your work for this project.I think this project future big exchange listed.thanks to all teem member.
You are very punctual to post weekly updates and it building the trust of the community on this project and it growing so fast. I also feel Q3 will be very excited as this platform will get launched and the overall progress is so impressive I wish more big success for this platform.
at the same time they are blocked in a very interesting way, so that no one could guess that this is a lock
I understand that blocking traversal is not the purpose of ipexchange, but I think someone using its API will make this application.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
what now with the project? what stage are you in? now there are so many exchanges, how do you differ from others?
Hello, please check our latest update and next week plans: https://bit.ly/2LTVRL4
The platform will be live on Q3 2018
Thanks for your interest Wink

You are very punctual to post weekly updates and it building the trust of the community on this project and it growing so fast. I also feel Q3 will be very excited as this platform will get launched and the overall progress is so impressive I wish more big success for this platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
what now with the project? what stage are you in? now there are so many exchanges, how do you differ from others?
Hello, please check our latest update and next week plans: https://bit.ly/2LTVRL4
The platform will be live on Q3 2018
Thanks for your interest Wink

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

That is really interesting article and with full details about the use case of this platform and how it will get more demand in future. This is my long term investment because it has good concept to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I should probably read white paper to fully understand the technology they plan to use, but selling my ip to an "anonymous person" is a bit dodgy. A person can use IP for all kinds of crimes and guess whose IP address is registered?

The actual usage will be logged into the blockchain so in the case of any crime activities we could still track that it is not coming from the one who rented the IP out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I should probably read white paper to fully understand the technology they plan to use, but selling my ip to an "anonymous person" is a bit dodgy. A person can use IP for all kinds of crimes and guess whose IP address is registered?
Activity: 247
at the same time they are blocked in a very interesting way, so that no one could guess that this is a lock
I understand that blocking traversal is not the purpose of ipexchange, but I think someone using its API will make this application
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
You can use any ERC-20 wallet which gives you access to private keys for tokens. Usually people use Myetherwallet which is known as MEW and metamask can also be used. These are famous and most used wallets among users. You did good investment with IPSX @Sucess.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. I recommend that you visit the official website of the coin, where you will find detailed information. I wish you every success.

How i can get the roadmap of this prọject

you can find the roadmap here:  https://ip.sx/#roadmap
Activity: 840
Good afternoon. I recommend that you visit the official website of the coin, where you will find detailed information. I wish you every success.

How i can get the roadmap of this prọject
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
What is the deal about 200,000 tokens Huh
I read that if you have 200,000 tokens you can get something extra?

It is about staking the coins, you have to have at least 200K coins to be able to stake. I do not have that many.
Activity: 322
Week 28th May - 3rd June short overview and next week plans
Read it here:
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Its for the trial staking program: https://medium.ip.sx/staking-enrollment-program-is-live-4851bd5237e3

Basically if you hold 200k or more tokens in a wallet for 3 months you will get some tokens as a reward.
Activity: 6
Activity: 164
what randomly checking out new coins and this one pick up my curiosity?
Activity: 238
I just bought 25000 tokens in Bibox. I know aren't much but i wanted to contribute anyay. My question is now, what wallet should/could i use ?
Activity: 728
What all the coming updates which are explained in previous blog will push the price further up. I am glad that finally IPSX is getting the attention which can be seen from the volume also. It is important that team fully understands the people expectations and are on the right place.
http://www.ipaddressguide.org/will-ipsx-become-a-competitor-to-the-vpn-industry-a-closer-look-at-ipsx/

That is wonderful article about the potential of this project and how big possibilities is there to explode in future. I also think current range of price is very stable when accumulation will be done than we will see big rise suddenly.

I agree, better to accumulate IPSX now because the potential to rise is big. I think the big rise will happen when this token hit new exchange and must be better than the current exchange.
Thanks for your interest and support! We appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: