Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 47. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Looks like there's a p2pool for this now according to OmarG's twitter.

www.omargpools.ca:1948
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
What is was, actually, is a young guy who was helping us a lot with the launch in the media.
About a month prior to joining in with us, he made some stupid comment on facebook and it came back to bite him in the ass. Which is fair. Some facebook trolls however blew it way out of proportion, which is far from fair, at least in the fashion they did it.
to be clear - the guy is not in charge of anything in the project.
(He's a kid - about 23 or so. The management of this project are seasoned entrepreneurs, engineers and social activists, all in their late 30's).

Hope this gives some clarity.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
This is looking more and more like a Mosaad front op.

Are the 5 dancing isrealis in on this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dev, any comment on this?
as i understand they accuse in illigal activity?

http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/91241.shtml
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
then there will be Jerusalemcoin and after that Tel-Aviv-coin ... just wait a few days...
Activity: 197
We finally got the Isracoin tv launch segment translated for anyone who wants to know what was said there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyPtsap9Bo&hl=en&cc_lang_pref=en&cc=1
Activity: 728
shalom to all my hebrew brothers and sisters lets use this coin for a mitzvah and help the palestinians its our land but they live there too and our government has treated them terribly. lets show the world that the jews are not just a religion/nation but also a force for change...

maybe the airdrop should be for them too equally at the west bank
this time airdrop of crypto coins not bombs
maybe crypto currency can lead to a better peace
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
Shouldn't this be called Palestinecoin?

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111
legendary
Activity: 1400
Fucker of "the system"
shalom to all my hebrew brothers and sisters lets use this coin for a mitzvah and help the palestinians its our land but they live there too and our government has treated them terribly. lets show the world that the jews are not just a religion/nation but also a force for change...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You wrote this article was quite interesting Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Trade volume rising rapidly!
Activity: 224
Net hash rate over 640 Mhs! (Although difficulty going up too)
Activity: 446
Some ppl are trying to bring a boatload of medicine to my orphans to help with the white phosphorus. Pls donate some isr so we can send the idf to go sink the boat. We also need some isr donated so we can build a huge wall around the massive premine to keep it safe.
My orphans are getting white phosphorus all over themselves
Instead of orphan blocks you get illegal settlement apartment blocks !
Activity: 350
cryptohamster pool down ... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
just saying that there is almost no one who can track if there is a fraud or not. i didn't accuse you (yet).
and looking in the blockchain also won't help too much..
can send from the premine to a 'citizen' wallet (or say you did), but instead dump them in the exchange..and no one can ever know where these coins went.

and to track 480M coins... good luck with that.

web wallets are nice, and sometimes an easy target for hackers ..  so be very careful with that
many Israelis who actually need money can't afford an android or iphone
so only rich/middle class will enjoy ? once again we didn't solve anything

and stop acting so 'innocent'. everyone knows that most if not all altcoins are made to get or earn more BTC. fraud or not.

btw. did the difficulty just jump because of more miners ? or multipools already having a party ? Smiley

EDIT: there is no difficulty algo which can fight multipools... digishield or whichever. because they have a lot more hashrate than any coin's core miners (except LTC and maybe DOGE). maybe should have choose an Israeli algo. for POW which is already supported by CPU+GPU.. (INKcoin used SHAvite-3.. too bad this coin is dead)

They use the same tactics when trying to silence the anti-zionists, 911 truthers, ect. His reaction is quite telling.

Here is where I believe most of this cloned junk is finding its hashpower.

fake hash vulnerability  #66
https://github.com/slush0/stratum-mining-proxy/issues/66

Flooding with shares below the pool target #326
https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining/issues/326

Big thanks to poochpocket for pointing this out. Smiley  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5977914

@IsraelCoin If questions make you sweat, we'll build you a sauna.
I love Israel, I support your idea
legendary
Activity: 1449
You need to be very, very careful about your choice of words. Fraud is a very serious accusation to be thrown around like that. Internet trolls are not immune to liable anymore.

Maybe he is attacking early but I understand his concerns. After seeing 100's of coins appear ,very few with any prospects of surviving and most being scams   pump&dump schemes it's understandable. I would love for this to work and prove that an altcoin ( and a national altcoin even!) can be serious and actually help the people. Of course there is the regulatory barrier as well as a national coin is much easier to ban/regulate if the country decides to do so. On the other side if this is accepted by the establishment it makes things easier for bitcoin to survive as well.
just saying that there is almost no one who can track if there is a fraud or not. i didn't accuse you (yet).
and looking in the blockchain also won't help too much..
can send from the premine to a 'citizen' wallet (or say you did), but instead dump them in the exchange..and no one can ever know where these coins went.

and to track 480M coins... good luck with that.

web wallets are nice, and sometimes an easy target for hackers ..  so be very careful with that
many Israelis who actually need money can't afford an android or iphone
so only rich/middle class will enjoy ? once again we didn't solve anything

and stop acting so 'innocent'. everyone knows that most if not all altcoins are made to get or earn more BTC. fraud or not.

btw. did the difficulty just jump because of more miners ? or multipools already having a party ? Smiley

EDIT: there is no difficulty algo which can fight multipools... digishield or whichever. because they have a lot more hashrate than any coin's core miners (except LTC and maybe DOGE). maybe should have choose an Israeli algo. for POW which is already supported by CPU+GPU.. (INKcoin used SHAvite-3.. too bad this coin is dead)
Pages:
Jump to: