Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 50. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yeah they don't realize what they do to palestinians is actually being a nazi, locking them up with fences, shooting on sight and calling them 'terrorists',  but by default everybody who is against of state of Israel is a nazi for jews lol. They don't even realize that a pro-palestine person can't be antisemitic because arabs ARE semites exactly like jews. LOL.

You are not antisemitic, you hate only the jews. Good for you. As far as I know, people who commit suacide attacks on buses filled with citizions and killing in this way children and babies, launching thousends (!) of rockets deliberately to civilian areas and hide their weapons within schools, mosques and hospitals, knowing the morality standards of the israeli army would not allow it to attack these areas - are with no doubt terrorists. One neither has to agree with the policy of Israel in the west bank, nor to justify everty action of Israel in relation to the palestinians,  in order to admit these obvious facts. The palestinian terrorism dates back to the times of Haj Amin al-Husseini in the 30', a lot of time before the the occupation of the west bank and even the foundation of israel. al-Husseini, the founder of the palestinian nationality, was a enthusiastic supporter of hitler and recruited Muslims for the Waffen-SS.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Why the fuck should we donate you? Go buy asic or gpu and mine yourself.
Yeah they don't realize what they do to palestinians is actually being a nazi, locking them up with fences, shooting on sight and calling them 'terrorists',  but by default everybody who is against of state of Israel is a nazi for jews lol. They don't even realize that a pro-palestine person can't be antisemitic because arabs ARE semites exactly like jews. LOL.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We don't need this jewish crap coin!!! FREEDOM FOR PALESTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 197
A new pool has opened:
http://isra.xpoolcoin.com/

Thank you xpoolcoin for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Everyone is most definitely entitled to their opinions, mine is just as subjective as anyone else. I think that when you have a clean launch, with all the potholes facing coin dev teams today, that you just keep building upon it and moving forward. Especially when you have a clear plan, have went through all your local media, have a solid and clear website in place, your own forums, and a steadily increasing base of interested miners.

Hash rate is still rising. Remember to spread it out, folks.

Activity: 48
Actually there was an introduction of the coin on Israeli TV, yesterday, watched it. How successfull this coin will be, don't know, pretty sceptical. The problem is that you guys had to back you self up with some big names in Israel, for example to put into a board of isracoin foundation those guests from the "economic night" (Layla calcali), if you would approach them through the tv show they probably would agree, and if needed even pay them with this currency. Otherwise it looks like you trying to ride the wave for your own interest. The whole set does not set professionally enough. You also need much more PR before launch... I would suggest to postpone the launch and prepare better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please stop embarrasing yourselves. It's hard to watch...
legendary

- 0.5% fee
- Stratum protocol
- Variable difficulty
- Proportional payout system
- Automatic payouts every minute

Support:  http://forum.xpoolcoin.com/
Email support : [email protected]
Hey, awesome, welcome aboard guys.

Net MH/s is climbing, please remember to spread the hash out across all 3 (and more coming soon) pools!
legendary
Activity: 154

- 0.5% fee
- Stratum protocol
- Variable difficulty
- Proportional payout system
- Automatic payouts every minute

Support:  http://forum.xpoolcoin.com/
Email support : [email protected]
Activity: 56
00:37:25

{
"blocks" : 6146,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2.13594997,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 131180848,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

SCAM!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 10
Can hit me up if want!

iAHPNfSFMBSp9MpfjCrWHNiFsdWKz5jiog

Sent you some
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Any exchanges contacted yet?
Are you going to give those coins to palestinians too or jews only?

p.s. Seems like OP saw all the hatred here and went to scam israel citizens that do not know about this forum via israel local news.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
diff was >2.0 at launch. so didnt mine it, cba mining op's crumbs immediately.
Thats probably why a lot of people are not getting into this scam..that plus just the whole concept of a coin for israel.
Activity: 107
Coins for illegal apartheid states now I see,  We need a #FreePalestine coin before this shit
legendary
Definitely under the radar so far. If you're looking for something to mine that has a lot more than just hype on a forum behind it, something with a real shot at being a lasting currency in the world, instead of just another pump and dump, I highly recommend this coin. Read/watch the interviews, and read up on their site, and see for yourself.

Edit-  Remember to spread the hash! There are two pools, and more coming soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
WTS 10 ISR for 0.09 BTC

pm
With your offensive, xenophobic and antisemitic views, Nazicoin will suit you more. Underdeveloped country? Israel's GDP per capita is 35,824$, more than the European Union average (32,672$), and far far more than any arab country.

I don't see how supporting Palestinians is antisemitic  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: