Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 13. (Read 43920 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
If we look at the Digi rules, we will see that if the price falls below 50% of the ICO price, then they can make a delisting. This is probably why this pump happened
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
Has anyone ever tried this and did it work? if you have made a deposit before its closed/maintenance, so you have your WPP deposit address to digifinex and have tried re-deposit recently.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
I think we were all supporter of wpp project when troy used to answer all questions but now group locked and exchange deposit/withdraw locked.. pump and dump still going on..
team should open group and they should list wpp token on other exchange.. if they don't then they are manipulating behind the scene///
The thing is that when all of these uncertainty happening.. they are not there to comply what people/community needed, they sometimes come up with a random updates talking about the wood frog etc , that's something we don't expect tho 😄 , a bit surprised.

Anw Judging by the language that troy used he seems an intelligent one but sure yeah you can't see the whole project by Judging his language style.
He stopped responding to my messages now, hoping for him to comeback soon.

Seems that their price jump up since last month or part of the pumpndump? But without news from their actual developments, this will go down soon. So be careful if in case this is a trap.
I think this is a temporary pump and certainly the value will soon adjust again. In the past few months, I have rarely seen any news about the project and this has also made me feel a bit worried about what is happening. However, this coin still attracts a lot of investors so I still appreciate this project so this could be a good investment option if the WPP team comes back.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think we were all supporter of wpp project when troy used to answer all questions but now group locked and exchange deposit/withdraw locked.. pump and dump still going on..
team should open group and they should list wpp token on other exchange.. if they don't then they are manipulating behind the scene///
The thing is that when all of these uncertainty happening.. they are not there to comply what people/community needed, they sometimes come up with a random updates talking about the wood frog etc , that's something we don't expect tho 😄 , a bit surprised.

Anw Judging by the language that troy used he seems an intelligent one but sure yeah you can't see the whole project by Judging his language style.

Seems that their price jump up since last month or part of the pumpndump? But without news from their actual developments, this will go down soon. So be careful if in case this is a trap.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Mr. Troy if you're here, maybe you can tell me, whats happened with Digifinex? Cause they told in telegram it's not their fault
To add to the question, he promised updates and group discussion will resume in July, July is less than 7 days to go, we have not seen any update on the project neither is the group opening. There are so many promises into the end of the year, most especially with buying into the project shares with the token to help reach the stable price, we just need plenty answers at the moment of the development through the corvid silence.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Mr. Troy if you're here, maybe you can tell me, whats happened with Digifinex? Cause they told in telegram it's not their fault
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
well team promised to comeback in July but still no updates seems like team is not interested in the project and playing with investors.
there are still 15 days left before July ends so let's wait what they plan to do will really happen or just bullshit like in the past about exchanges

Whether the team is replying to the telegram group because after lock down from their concerned countries they need to provide huge updates about their progress. Till now, we have not seen any development activity from the team members, that's why the coin price decreased a lot in the exchanges.

I have the same thoughts as you and now the group still chooses to stay quiet rather than update news for investors here. However, I still find the WPP coin to have quite a lot of gadgets in the future and if the development team updates the news with everyone here, then confidence in this project will return. I am not a major investor but I have bought this coin and am patient to earn good profits.
What good profit?
Did you mean to have a 100 times profit? Man your timing is so wrong ... it's too late now to grab that chance.
I won't surprised if you look at the market now it's down to 0.005 usd and it will go up to 0.007 or 0.008 but here I'm telling you if you try to buy now at 0.005 it will go down lower and lower , but if you just quite and do nothing... I'm sure the market will lure you to buy more at higher and higher price.

That's how these guys playing the pump and dump , they are literally cheating on you 😄.
I'm a long term wpp supporter tho , don't get me wong , but not now in an uncertain situation.
legendary
well team promised to comeback in July but still no updates seems like team is not interested in the project and playing with investors.
there are still 15 days left before July ends so let's wait what they plan to do will really happen or just bullshit like in the past about exchanges

Whether the team is replying to the telegram group because after lock down from their concerned countries they need to provide huge updates about their progress. Till now, we have not seen any development activity from the team members, that's why the coin price decreased a lot in the exchanges.

I have the same thoughts as you and now the group still chooses to stay quiet rather than update news for investors here. However, I still find the WPP coin to have quite a lot of gadgets in the future and if the development team updates the news with everyone here, then confidence in this project will return. I am not a major investor but I have bought this coin and am patient to earn good profits.
What good profit?
Did you mean to have a 100 times profit? Man your timing is so wrong ... it's too late now to grab that chance.
I won't surprised if you look at the market now it's down to 0.005 usd and it will go up to 0.007 or 0.008 but here I'm telling you if you try to buy now at 0.005 it will go down lower and lower , but if you just quite and do nothing... I'm sure the market will lure you to buy more at higher and higher price.

That's how these guys playing the pump and dump , they are literally cheating on you 😄.
I'm a long term wpp supporter tho , don't get me wong , but not now in an uncertain situation.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

legendary
today the price of WPP growing really hard
can someone tell me, what happend with the price ? is the real demands coming to this project or this is only a bull trap

regards
I also noticed this in cmc again listed as top4 biggest gainer in last 24 hours, I have been following price of wpp since uptrend I thought its only a pump and dump but I totally convinced myself Its not I can see real demands from investors that still believe wpp has really a huge potential especially with its really useful products someone said to me wpp is an obscure token well lets see in the coming months we all dont know what is the good news the team is going to announce when telegram reopens this month but Im sure its really a positive news.    
Someone is indeed playing a game here ..

Just like the old days where the market can go up infinitely in no time and slowly suck you up to the dip , I've been lost 10 times of my whole capital investing in this project during the last 2 years and gained back 100 times within a couple weeks , what a horrific market but delicious one at the same time 😁 , just becareful .. i still believe in the long term project tho , but with someone playing to pump and dump the market .. that's got me thinking.

Thom, if you see this post, I'm watching you .

Hello, you wallet is maintained long time ago. When you open your deposit and withdraw?

This might could be your answer, as nobody from the official team can provide one :

2 mins silence for wpp team and digifinex.. good performance or we can say manipulate from both side...
any thoughts??
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
Activity: 90
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
Hello, you wallet is maintained long time ago. When you open your deposit and withdraw?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
can someone tell me, what happend with the price ? is the real demands coming to this project or this is only a bull trap

regards
I also noticed this in cmc again listed as top4 biggest gainer in last 24 hours, I have been following price of wpp since uptrend I thought its only a pump and dump but I totally convinced myself Its not I can see real demands from investors that still believe wpp has really a huge potential especially with its really useful products someone said to me wpp is an obscure token well lets see in the coming months we all dont know what is the good news the team is going to announce when telegram reopens this month but Im sure its really a positive news.    
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

regards
July is started and team is still missing should submit arrest warrant for them  Grin
Activity: 232
2 mins silence for wpp team and digifinex.. good performance or we can say manipulate from both side...
any thoughts??
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
The coin is trading on forkdelta/etherdelta, I think more sale order will dump the price but the price on CMC is the digifinex. I also notice more removal from exchange into private wallets which could implicate that some are hoarding it at big amount. Maybe they know what we dont know, if the group resume communication by July and relate the development during lockdown we could see more pump then even toward the end of the year.
I also notice this movement in wpp the world is evolving many business that was bankrupt caused by pandemic are slowly investing into digital assets dont forget that wpp has numerous alliances in place around the world and has very effective waste solutions that can transform waste into useful energy the potential is very big, sellers will cry soon once vorax buyers use wpp token to wpp store lets wait and see like some projects Im following once something big is coming price will eventually move positively for example I recently involve in a campaign ended last March the price is only ranging from $0.4 to $0.5 and now it increases a lot from $0.5 to $1.8, now what I can see in wpp they will tie the price into hydrogen gas which approximately $1.43 no doubt that this will become a reality in the next few months what I can say is buy now and HODL.     Grin

I see you are a very big fan of WPP, which I am also holding some huge numbers of WPP from the beginning, even now also I am not tempting, but the problem is they are not bothering about the further level of listing, vorax is a very good product which they need to release and it will help the coin to increase its price surely.

do not hold WPP too long I am not sure their tokens will return as at the initial price for me this is difficult to happen so I sell more when prices are better and don't expect too much for higher prices.

People who are holding the coins are completely positive about the WPP coin and till now, they have shown the images about their improvements. Till now, we don't see any product development for the company and this pandemic makes me think more negative about the company and their future.

lets see team will come back in July as they said hope they open deposits and withdrawals on single listed exchange
I am also waiting for what happens next, but recently the value of WPP keeps increasing making me feel happy. However, I also sold this coin last week and waited for cheaper prices to choose to invest. I still appreciate this project because this is one of the projects that have brought me quite a lot of profits in the past. Of course, there are not many updates on the project, but the project is still working well.
The coin is trading on forkdelta/etherdelta, I think more sale order will dump the price but the price on CMC is the digifinex. I also notice more removal from exchange into private wallets which could implicate that some are hoarding it at big amount. Maybe they know what we dont know, if the group resume communication by July and relate the development during lockdown we could see more pump then even toward the end of the year.
I also notice this movement in wpp the world is evolving many business that was bankrupt caused by pandemic are slowly investing into digital assets dont forget that wpp has numerous alliances in place around the world and has very effective waste solutions that can transform waste into useful energy the potential is very big, sellers will cry soon once vorax buyers use wpp token to wpp store lets wait and see like some projects Im following once something big is coming price will eventually move positively for example I recently involve in a campaign ended last March the price is only ranging from $0.4 to $0.5 and now it increases a lot from $0.5 to $1.8, now what I can see in wpp they will tie the price into hydrogen gas which approximately $1.43 no doubt that this will become a reality in the next few months what I can say is buy now and HODL.     Grin

I see you are a very big fan of WPP, which I am also holding some huge numbers of WPP from the beginning, even now also I am not tempting, but the problem is they are not bothering about the further level of listing, vorax is a very good product which they need to release and it will help the coin to increase its price surely.

do not hold WPP too long I am not sure their tokens will return as at the initial price for me this is difficult to happen so I sell more when prices are better and don't expect too much for higher prices.

People who are holding the coins are completely positive about the WPP coin and till now, they have shown the images about their improvements. Till now, we don't see any product development for the company and this pandemic makes me think more negative about the company and their future.

lets see team will come back in July as they said hope they open deposits and withdrawals on single listed exchange
Pages:
Jump to: