Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 9. (Read 43917 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think this project already lost its bearing, now it is just trying to save face, the opportunity to become one of top energy project have already been missed in my opinion, everything was supposed to be well thought out at the initial stage,  wpp would have been one top project of 2018, I hope the team can still make it work.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

Did they mention any procedure for swapping the old token to a new token because many people have already lost their faith towards this coin. They are kept changing their promises and we are already in November which we don't see any active implementation from the team. This really frustrating.

Swap tokens were available first on Uniswap and later on DigiFinex. It is currently unavailable. However, it is planned to launch its own DEX HyFi. But this will not happen until November 30. For now, you just have to wait.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Another interesting story. I swap tokens through Digifinex more than 2 weeks ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance. Now they said that the swap is closed and can't help me. Digifinex says go to the team and the team says go to Digifinex.
Many OLD WPP holders facing same issue and few received new WPP in digifinex, Well That's really annoying when you have to wait long and get nothing but excuses.
When they opened deposit I sent old wpp on digifinex and next day I received new wpp and really glad to see quick response from digifinex.
You can do only one thing, you should contact with team do argue for your old tokens, In my opinion digifinex holding old wpp and then they manually swap old to new.

wpp developers seem to have a special reason to have to swap tokens. Even though it has been informed to various social media or telegrams, there are still many people who don't know. I hope that the token that has been held for a long time can be swapped to the new wpp token.

Did they mention any procedure for swapping the old token to a new token because many people have already lost their faith towards this coin. They are kept changing their promises and we are already in November which we don't see any active implementation from the team. This really frustrating.
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Another interesting story. I swap tokens through Digifinex more than 2 weeks ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance. Now they said that the swap is closed and can't help me. Digifinex says go to the team and the team says go to Digifinex.
Many OLD WPP holders facing same issue and few received new WPP in digifinex, Well That's really annoying when you have to wait long and get nothing but excuses.
When they opened deposit I sent old wpp on digifinex and next day I received new wpp and really glad to see quick response from digifinex.
You can do only one thing, you should contact with team do argue for your old tokens, In my opinion digifinex holding old wpp and then they manually swap old to new.

wpp developers seem to have a special reason to have to swap tokens. Even though it has been informed to various social media or telegrams, there are still many people who don't know. I hope that the token that has been held for a long time can be swapped to the new wpp token.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

They mentioned things will ok in the month of the October and later again they skipped to November, still, there is no specific update about their progress launching new token for trading the WPP coin, every person who invested money are fed up with the fake updates from the company.

This forum is the only place where I can freely talk about them. I was banned in the chat for a question about what to do with tokens sent to the exchange for swap and not received
And I hope everyone reads the message from Troy in the telegram that told will ban everyone who asks for development details about W2H2
Yeah you can ask anything here about project nobody will ban you here, agree with you, when someone ask about W2H2 or any tough question in telegram then they ban instantly.
We are still not sure, this project will be huge in future or not!! Because many things are not clear yet, investors wpp tokens stucked on digifinex and few holders waiting for HYFI exchange
 that is going to launch end of this month. WPP price again going up and I would suggest you, you should touch with digifinex exchange and ask them for your wpp tokens.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

They mentioned things will ok in the month of the October and later again they skipped to November, still, there is no specific update about their progress launching new token for trading the WPP coin, every person who invested money are fed up with the fake updates from the company.

This forum is the only place where I can freely talk about them. I was banned in the chat for a question about what to do with tokens sent to the exchange for swap and not received
And I hope everyone reads the message from Troy in the telegram that told will ban everyone who asks for development details about W2H2
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Merit: 516

from what i can gather in this situation is that the initial goal of the wpp project was too broad for the funds they have, i think they fail to make a proper analysis of the estimated cost of the project, lots of funds have been spent on the wrong direction of the project and nothing much was achieved, it is always good to set achievable goals especially in crypto space,
i see they intend to take the defi route, i hope this will be best for the project and not another going around in circles.
$50 million was raised in the bear market and bitcoin pump right in our eyes 6 months after the crowdfund from $3200 to $14000, They need a better excuse for loss of fund if they really did.  My question had always been around the used case of the token with their technology. The team now consider possible Defi idea to attract investors and traders. Sometimes I think most of the project are planning pump and run in 2021, the roadmaps are too sketchy show no exact plan beyond 1-2 years
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Dear WPP Community Members,

WPP Token Holders are being offered two options to perform the Swap from the old WPP Token to the New WPP Token.

THE FIRST OPTION represents a major development. Holders of the old WPP Token will have the option to swap to the NEW WPP TOKEN on a proprietary new DEX platform we are launching called "HyFi". 

The HYFI platform is scheduled to be ready on or before of November 30th 2020, This platform will assure users of an easy swap solution and great overall swap experience with no loss/slippage. 

Importantly we will also include a 5% bonus for those who swap on the HyFi platform, thus the swap ratio on HyFi will be 1 for 1.05.

In addition to being an excellent mechanism to facilitate the swap, HyFi will also feature additional benefits of offering an exciting staking program where users will be able to stake WPP Token at a preferred rate to earn rewards. 

There will be additional important elements featured in the upcoming HyFi DEX & upcoming HyFi Token. More exciting details will follow in a subsequent announcement.

THE SECOND OPTION is on Digifinex. 
The swap period will be open for four weeks from this coming week. 

Users who are not registered to Digifinex, Please Register an account here: https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/reg

if you have an account on Digifinex already you will need to Depoist your old WPP Tokens into your WPP Wallet on Digifinex.

Digifinex will count and receive New WPP Tokens on a weekly basis for a period of 4 weeks to cover and swap the old WPP Tokens.

Please Note, while the WPP and Digifinex teams verify the totals the swap might not be immediate once you deposit your Old WPP Tokens. The swap may take up to 7 days for the new WPP Tokens to be credited to your account while the WPP and Digifinex Teams collaborate to facilitate the swap.

Happy Swapping WPP Holders!

So again the development has been moved to Novemeber, it seems you don't have real deal to develop a further level of the project. You have raised some decent money through crowdsale but failed to develop what you have mentioned in the roadmap, everything you are showing on the visuals is not enough and it is completely waste discussing about WPP.

from what i can gather in this situation is that the initial goal of the wpp project was too broad for the funds they have, i think they fail to make a proper analysis of the estimated cost of the project, lots of funds have been spent on the wrong direction of the project and nothing much was achieved, it is always good to set achievable goals especially in crypto space,
i see they intend to take the defi route, i hope this will be best for the project and not another going around in circles.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

WPP Token Holders are being offered two options to perform the Swap from the old WPP Token to the New WPP Token.

THE FIRST OPTION represents a major development. Holders of the old WPP Token will have the option to swap to the NEW WPP TOKEN on a proprietary new DEX platform we are launching called "HyFi". 

The HYFI platform is scheduled to be ready on or before of November 30th 2020, This platform will assure users of an easy swap solution and great overall swap experience with no loss/slippage. 

Importantly we will also include a 5% bonus for those who swap on the HyFi platform, thus the swap ratio on HyFi will be 1 for 1.05.

In addition to being an excellent mechanism to facilitate the swap, HyFi will also feature additional benefits of offering an exciting staking program where users will be able to stake WPP Token at a preferred rate to earn rewards. 

There will be additional important elements featured in the upcoming HyFi DEX & upcoming HyFi Token. More exciting details will follow in a subsequent announcement.

Users who are not registered to Digifinex, Please Register an account here: https://www.digifinex.com/en-ww/reg

if you have an account on Digifinex already you will need to Depoist your old WPP Tokens into your WPP Wallet on Digifinex.

Digifinex will count and receive New WPP Tokens on a weekly basis for a period of 4 weeks to cover and swap the old WPP Tokens.

Please Note, while the WPP and Digifinex teams verify the totals the swap might not be immediate once you deposit your Old WPP Tokens. The swap may take up to 7 days for the new WPP Tokens to be credited to your account while the WPP and Digifinex Teams collaborate to facilitate the swap.

So again the development has been moved to Novemeber, it seems you don't have real deal to develop a further level of the project. You have raised some decent money through crowdsale but failed to develop what you have mentioned in the roadmap, everything you are showing on the visuals is not enough and it is completely waste discussing about WPP.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Why the token provided is just 1m.Swapping was not successful.
Its on the article mate its just an experiment right now, I also dont know what they are planning but theres a new ticker in twitter https://twitter.com/wppenergycoin/status/1313646020123860992  the HYFI looks like they are going into defi and its until October 12 lets see what will happen after this date.
Please note the have said token swap will take place before the end of October. No specific date is given.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Its on the article mate its just an experiment right now, I also dont know what they are planning but theres a new ticker in twitter https://twitter.com/wppenergycoin/status/1313646020123860992  the HYFI looks like they are going into defi and its until October 12 lets see what will happen after this date.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Most likely they will add a new token to uniswap. There is no chance to enter other big exchanges without any results and such a low token price
maybe the team should have made a new innovation , thats right if the wpp token could enter on uniswap it might give something of a surprise to the holders who have been waiting for the latest update from this project.
yes you are misleading investors..
if they have plans then they should announce, why you?
and your 'may' word confuse us....  
It happens everytime the market falling ..
The only their marketing strategy to gain investors confidence is by telling us ' big thing is coming ' and guess what ... the free fall to -99.80% is inevitable.
This such a routine for them to cover things that didn't run as planned , everytime yeah i could say it's everytime the price in the market falling down .. they give us uncertain hopes .. which this time they give us a hope on the token swap and digifinex collabs.
 Let's ride on it and don't go allin.

There's no harm to put some hope in this project but keep be realistic.
Or simply give us 1 more big exchange to list wpp along with products rollout and say no more .

Most likely they will add a new token to uniswap. There is no chance to enter other big exchanges without any results and such a low token price
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
It happens everytime the market falling ..
The only their marketing strategy to gain investors confidence is by telling us ' big thing is coming ' and guess what ... the free fall to -99.80% is inevitable.
This such a routine for them to cover things that didn't run as planned , everytime yeah i could say it's everytime the price in the market falling down .. they give us uncertain hopes .. which this time they give us a hope on the token swap and digifinex collabs.
 Let's ride on it and don't go allin.

There's no harm to put some hope in this project but keep be realistic.
Or simply give us 1 more big exchange to list wpp along with products rollout and say no more .
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
It's look like wpp team want sell more and more tokens. What is the different between new contract and the old?.
Now we see that they have almost 5 billion tokens in their hands and no one except them can sell tokens
Very few people kept their tokens on the exchange
'For those who are still holding, waiting for another bump, it’s going to take some real patience. No one is trading it much anymore just for the fun of it. For the token to go up, it’ll actually require some good news, not just a market frenzy.'

Well they might need some news to trigger the market lust.
Not sure if the new contract could really bring the token into full functionality .. it could be yet another bs.
Worth to give a shot? Let's ride it.
Some big announcements are coming up soon. Do not sell your wpp cheap or you will have to repent all your life Smiley
Please don't try to hype this coin even your words are true..
Troy can't face us so he hired bounty manager for hype their dead token..
We  can't ask question in telegram, we know that if we ask any legit question troy will ban without warning..
I am not hyping it. My assumptions are based on their future plans.
I hope the will achieve their goals but they may fail or lag behind.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
It's look like wpp team want sell more and more tokens. What is the different between new contract and the old?.
Now we see that they have almost 5 billion tokens in their hands and no one except them can sell tokens
Very few people kept their tokens on the exchange
'For those who are still holding, waiting for another bump, it’s going to take some real patience. No one is trading it much anymore just for the fun of it. For the token to go up, it’ll actually require some good news, not just a market frenzy.'

Well they might need some news to trigger the market lust.
Not sure if the new contract could really bring the token into full functionality .. it could be yet another bs.
Worth to give a shot? Let's ride it.
Some big announcements are coming up soon. Do not sell your wpp cheap or you will have to repent all your life Smiley
Please don't try to hype this coin even your words are true..
Troy can't face us so he hired bounty manager for hype their dead token..
We  can't ask question in telegram, we know that if we ask any legit question troy will ban without warning..
I am not hyping it. My assumptions are based on their future plans.
I hope the will achieve their goals but they may fail or lag behind.
Pages:
Jump to: