Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 8. (Read 43917 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
wpp team just making too many elaborate goals that will end up not able to achieve, wouldn't it be much better if they can stick to one goal and focus on getting things done, too many ideas and none has been able to be fully achieved, other project try to make swapping process more convenient to holders, but in their case they can't help but stress people out,
now that majority have successfully swapped their wpp, has trading being re-open on digifinix or on any additional exchange  or there will be announcement for that latter, also what is the latest update about product release? long over due.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I remember how this project was very enthusiastic, and attracted investors. But now, it seems like they don't have a clear goal about the roadmap and the direction they want to go.
When looking at the roadmap I still see the direction and goals of the team which makes everyone still doubt about their product because their product is still not real
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I remember how this project was very enthusiastic, and attracted investors. But now, it seems like they don't have a clear goal about the roadmap and the direction they want to go.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
If you take time to read what Troy writes lately, it does look like they got hold of the tokenomics. He blames investors for holding and not selling to improve trade volume, ridiculous and I dont understand that, with such tokenomics around the market that encourage hoarding. They seem not to understand the market and the product cant be purchase because of the pandemic, then why did we adopt digital coin if our trade cant be online. He try most time to play with words but he is not helping at all to build fundamentals.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
Yes, they are scammers. I personally found information on this new exchange. The design was bought for 30 dollars from the Indians. If you google you can even find their correspondence yourself.

2 years they turned from an energy project into an exchange?
This shitcoin does not deserve attention. However, all users should know that their new project is a scam. And do not in any case connect the wallet.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is going to die soon.. No marketing, no real products, only writing about next announcements, but no news about wpp project at all. They are just pushing time. Finally swaped tokens in 3rd party and sold immediately. So just wanna thank you for a good profit and I'll never be back. Good luck  Wink
We will see it in the next few months the whitepaper is updated and I hope this project will soon listed on other exchanges I also have some small doubt now in the capability of WPP team to this project since this is old project from 2018 and after almost 3 years no improvement of exchanges and price still under ICO price right now I will still wait for this year if this token is worthy and if not I will dumped all my holdings at EOY.
Can someone share link to the updated whitepaper please? the 4 pager on the website does not contain the updated roadmap and I like to see it
Here it is I beleive.. https://wppenergy.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
This is going to die soon.. No marketing, no real products, only writing about next announcements, but no news about wpp project at all. They are just pushing time. Finally swaped tokens in 3rd party and sold immediately. So just wanna thank you for a good profit and I'll never be back. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 1092
very disappointed in the project, I do not see any work, teams, they released a new platform, what is the point in this, no announcement in social networks or on the site, they dropped the link in the telegram, do what you want), a lot of people are banned in the telegram group for elementary questions about achievements project, what is the next development plan for this platform, I was banned, including for the fact that I asked what marketing plan for the project, while I am its investor, this is just a shame, the project rolled down, it is not clear why this platform was made at all, in the end I won't be surprised if the team runs away
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not sure if this us right place to speculate.
So today i stumblet in those wpp energy coins, read about those and thinked 'what the hek' bought couple of those. There were pritty good writing about those coins (how you own equality) etc. They got full coin cap selled and after few years they gave annoucment today, they have been doing 3rd party app and it will merge those wpp coins to another coin.. I might sound crazy when im thinking that is there possibilities that they are taking those wpp coins and just change those for coins that dosent matter at all
 They havent writed down on contract or even mentiot about that wpp coins will be changed. Well i did dig littlebit but i have problem that i cannot understand code language very well.. Is here anyone who can look this code and say if my suspicios were right or wrong.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3b74fC995685877028e1b78b185415fc8A86A1e7#code
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
What you said is right, still, we don't have any clarity on what they are implementing and even they didn't mention anything about Hyfi on the roadmap when there it belongs to WPP or it is completely different. Before releasing to the public company members should modify their roadmap before placing them to the public.
When discussing road map, you should go straight to the telegram so that it will be heard by the team there, maybe they are currently preparing it for publication and they may also have not done anything

They are publicizing many things for the past 2 years, but till now we don't see any real implementation from the WPP team, everything they are showing in visuals, but till now, there are no developments from them and how long will investors keep on waiting for them without any reality from the team.
What you said is right, still, we don't have any clarity on what they are implementing and even they didn't mention anything about Hyfi on the roadmap when there it belongs to WPP or it is completely different. Before releasing to the public company members should modify their roadmap before placing them to the public.
When discussing road map, you should go straight to the telegram so that it will be heard by the team there, maybe they are currently preparing it for publication and they may also have not done anything
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
The best way would have been to do automatic swap for all whether in wallet or in exchange, this would have been easy for holders, I don't like project that will initiate swap in the middle of project development and not providing the right process of swapping.
I swap tokens through Digifinex exchange more than 35 days ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance.  Huh Huh
If you just send it in Digifinex It will not be swap until you contact support from Digifinex mine swap for 7 days I think you should inform support that you already deposited old WPP and they will swap it.

If I don't send to Digifinex, how long it will take for WPP to convert the old token to the new one? Did the company provide any ETA how long it will take for the people who are holding WPP in their wallets, I don't see any new development activity from the WPP team.
Yes you can go to above link from reza7777 in telegram pinned post and wait for the launch of hyfi platform Its like uniswap interface If Im not mistaken which you can swap the old wpp to new token what I want to know is what are the benefits of hyfi token to wpp token, what It can do with the WPP roadmap.
If I don't send to Digifinex, how long it will take for WPP to convert the old token to the new one? Did the company provide any ETA how long it will take for the people who are holding WPP in their wallets, I don't see any new development activity from the WPP team.
Have you read the pinned message on telegram? if you have read it, of course you will never ask a question like this, if you are lazy to open the telegram then I will give you the link https://t.me/WPPEnergy/78845
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I swap tokens through Digifinex exchange more than 35 days ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance.  Huh Huh
If you just send it in Digifinex It will not be swap until you contact support from Digifinex mine swap for 7 days I think you should inform support that you already deposited old WPP and they will swap it.

I swap tokens through Digifinex exchange more than 35 days ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance.  Huh Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
I swap tokens through Digifinex exchange more than 35 days ago. I sent the old tokens to the exchange but didn't receive the new ones on the balance.  Huh Huh
just wait for it you will receive your tokens when exchange will or you could contact with one of WPP admins on their official telegram link.
one question for you, did you send your token after swap announcement or before,
if you sent after the swap announcement then you will receive them soon
Activity: 310
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I think this project already lost its bearing, now it is just trying to save face, the opportunity to become one of top energy project have already been missed in my opinion, everything was supposed to be well thought out at the initial stage,  wpp would have been one top project of 2018, I hope the team can still make it work.
They have new roadmap post covid. I hope they will get back on track soon
I am not %100 satisfied with WPP project but at least they are working now they are going to drop updates related HYFI on 30th November or before 30th november.
Many Holders wants new exchange but I don't think so new exchange can make WPP token more valuable without product/use case.
HYFI name seems good now let's see what they have developed. 
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think this project already lost its bearing, now it is just trying to save face, the opportunity to become one of top energy project have already been missed in my opinion, everything was supposed to be well thought out at the initial stage,  wpp would have been one top project of 2018, I hope the team can still make it work.
They have new roadmap post covid. I hope they will get back on track soon
Pages:
Jump to: