Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 81. (Read 43985 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
A good project idea, ecology is the most important topic in our age of globalization.
The project has good ratings and support from investors. The soft cap has already been assembled, so I want to wish the development team a success, and I'm waiting for news of a successful collection of hard cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I want to know how the fundraising is being conducted by the project? How much money has the project already collected? There is no information on this on the official website.
I do not know where you look, but the website stated how much has already been collected. Or do you want to know the price in $?

lol it seems like he saw with his eyes closed  Cheesy if he looks right at the WPP website he will definitely see the token sale progress
139,555,557 WPP already sold till now
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
WPP TOKEN as the featured payment method for Platform participates will accomplish a sharp reduction in energy prices for buyers using the platform and will capture market share from the polluting fossil fuel industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As WPP mentioned, we currently have a low percentage of companies that utilizes Eco-friendly and renewable energy as a source of power. This could pose as a big challenge for them to convert these fossil fuel energy sources to produce green energy. But, if they will be successful in making the majority of the energy market embrace their vision, this can cause the community to grow into an unimaginable size. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I want to know how the fundraising is being conducted by the project? How much money has the project already collected? There is no information on this on the official website.
I do not know where you look, but the website stated how much has already been collected. Or do you want to know the price in $?
Activity: 266
Municipalities and governments pay for collection and waste fees (“tipping fees”) to dump waste into government and privately owned landfills
Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on landfilling which bring unhealthyresults to water supplies such as canals and rivers
The WPP collection unit can take the waste and convert it into hydrogen which can be used for clean, renewable and environmentally friendly end products
Activity: 140
Municipalities and governments pay for collection and waste fees (“tipping fees”) to dump waste into government and privately owned landfills
Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on landfilling which bring unhealthyresults to water supplies such as canals and rivers
Merit: 5
WPP introduces the collection and conversion of waste into usable hydrogen for various uses including powering hydrogen autos and trucks or for further conversion to electricity through the WPP HHO technology.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY looks like gonna be one project that brings the concept of recovery of waste already wasted
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Hello. Is there any fee, when making transactions in your platform? Thx

Yes, transaction are there while doing transfers, may be they are going to integrate WPP coins, surely transaction fee will be there.
Activity: 126
Hello. Is there any fee, when making transactions in your platform? Thx
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
so far WPP Energy sale has been very impressive they have surpassed the softcap and currently sold over 138,775,557 WPP Tokens accroding to information on their website, which if multiply by private sale price of $0.016 will equals $22,204,089 or if by Pre-Sale price of $0.20 will equals $27,755,111  Shocked, very impressive in this bear market.
Yes, really impressive fees, but you were mistaken by the figures 138,775,557 * 0,016 = $2,220,088

Where did you exactly get that 0.016 price? ICO price is 0.20 as said many times by the admins of the WPP Telegram group itself and as stated on ICObench and other ICO rating sites. I think you're the mistaken one

Edit. Sorry I didn't notice you were referring to the private sale price. My bad
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
so far WPP Energy sale has been very impressive they have surpassed the softcap and currently sold over 138,775,557 WPP Tokens accroding to information on their website, which if multiply by private sale price of $0.016 will equals $22,204,089 or if by Pre-Sale price of $0.20 will equals $27,755,111  Shocked, very impressive in this bear market.
Yes, really impressive fees, but you were mistaken by the figures 138,775,557 * 0,016 = $2,220,088
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Yes, it is indeed fantastic that they have regularly convinced many people to invest in projects like WPP, maybe the end result of this project will surprise many parties I am sure of.
Good project support like this will later be able to compete in the market, can't wait for the end result Smiley
Activity: 266
The elimination of waste, landfills, hundreds of millions of dollars in unnecessary operating costs to run the landfills, and a green energy solution that is excellent for the environment
Merit: 5
Landfilling has been the choice for the dumping of trash leading to many health problems throughout the world. WPP has the perfect solution for Now and the Future
The WPP technological solution of the Mini Mobile Facility Plant presented in this document is capable of collecting, processing and converting 36 Tons of MSW per day, PER FACILITY, with Zero Pollution
MSW is domestic solid waste including plastics, waste sweeping, grass and garden prunings. The facility can also handle medical waste.
The WPP technological solution of the Mini Mobile Facility Plant presented in this document is capable of collecting, processing and converting 36 Tons of MSW per day, PER FACILITY, with Zero Pollution
Pages:
Jump to: