Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 82. (Read 43985 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
Token sale is going good. Many energy projects had successful results. But WPP Energy has a whole new potential. I like HHO mobile power station idea very much. We need some energy solution and WPP provides it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The project do not has time for the road map. So many expectations were about this platform. Very sorry, I hope it realizes its potential, because the idea is interesting.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
WPP Energy Community is the best place to invest because they have well trained developer who is building and developing this wonderful project to the future ahead of others
Activity: 210
Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that WPP Energy is now listed on Tokens Marketplace!
https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/wppenergy/

If you want to update information about your token, feel free to contact - [email protected]!

Best of luck to your project!

Tokens Marketplace
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tell me how the token will be used inside the system and what the benefits will be for investors who bought these tokens. In advance thanks for the answer.
Activity: 140
The global crisis of landfills being shut down for the last 30 years and their known environmental health problems by runoff into our water supplies, such as canals and rivers, was the focus for the solution
Three years later, WPP has developed the Mini Mobile Facility Plant technology which is now in full scale successful operations in Brazil and ready for mass market deployment globally.
Activity: 266
In 2015, WPP began to address the multi-trillion dollar global industry of collecting and landfilling waste with the development of a revolutionary Patented Mini Mobile Facility Plant to provide an environmentally friendly technological solution for the collection and conversion of Municipal Solid Waste with zero pollution
The global crisis of landfills being shut down for the last 30 years and their known environmental health problems by runoff into our water supplies, such as canals and rivers, was the focus for the solution
Suppliers who have a broad energy distribution network in place will be more desirable to attract as suppliers to the platform and some of the suppliers are providing energy in multiple nations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
so far WPP Energy sale has been very impressive they have surpassed the softcap and currently sold over 138,775,557 WPP Tokens accroding to information on their website, which if multiply by private sale price of $0.016 will equals $22,204,089 or if by Pre-Sale price of $0.20 will equals $27,755,111  Shocked, very impressive in this bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
API data feeds to be established between the “Global Green Energy Platform” and participating “Green Energy Producers” who are required to data transmit - the type of energy available

All these things will be very good for the project to get expansion into green energy utilisation and team should also find different others forms of energy resources.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
API data feeds to be established between the “Global Green Energy Platform” and participating “Green Energy Producers” who are required to data transmit - the type of energy available
the energy transactions be facilitated on a digital platform that allows for buy sell transaction to take place by smart contracts on a permission based blockchain with a cryptocurrency digital token being the digital asset that is traded in the platform.
The system will collect sufficient information from each producers, seller and the buyer who have opened an account to enable the customer to be identified
Activity: 18
I found this green energy platform very good. I plan to invite more friends to join this project with me.
Activity: 112
For what i have seen in this dynamic project i will invite all my good friends and family to this reliable project were all investment is save
Merit: 5
In order to start trading on the platform, user registration is mandatory. The users will be registered through email verifications followed by mobile verification, username creation and KYC process completion.
The application will consists of a User onboarding, KYC, Identity management, Smart contract deployment, B2B marketplace for energy transaction, WPP Token for transaction and a distributed storage system on permissioned blockchain.
This will not only facilitate the green energy adoption by users of a specific geography, but will also ensure the green energy is reaching to the end user in the most affordable and convenient manner.
A sample is provided below of energy prices in the EU, consumers pay anywhere from 13.28c per KW/h to 26.51c per KW/h, with an EU average price of 17.28c per KW/h. WPP seeks to reduce these prices significantly through the deployment of our Global Green Energy Platform.
I really have great confidence and self trust for this dynamic and reliable project of all time because all the team's and the admin have but only one goal in mind to move this wonderful project ahead of all others to a successful future
Pages:
Jump to: